Rahul coming to Pushkar Yaay!!!! And Ragini Khanna shooting!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
These are the scenes I'm looking forward to the most now!!!!!

Today we saw our Rahul back. Hurray!!!⭐️ Loved this scene to the core!!!!!!! And also Zakir!!!!!! Cant wait till Rahul meets Sandhya!!!!!! It will be such a cute scene!!!!!! Wish Zakir comes too!!

And I'm really really really waiting for Ragini Khannas cameo!!!!!!!! I loved Ragini a lot in SGP, cant wait to see her again, and that too in my all time favourite show!!!!!!! DABH rocks!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³

And apparently here Sandhya will see Suraj too, driving a car!!!! Such a cute scene again!!!! Really really really cant wait!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Upcoming episodes are going to be awesome!!!!!!!! I love DABH!!!!!!!!
ND
dabh is impressive more now
who knows rahul may fall for RK ( raigini khanna)
yes nisha, it ll be funny and entertain..
looking forward to..
It was a treat to watch their phone convo...
@ rama akka...

Rahul falling for Ragini...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Already RP guys fell... nd the punishment for suraj especially is gonna be the best...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
yeah ND,looking forward to the epi...
hahahahaha, u guys think Rahul will fall for Ragini Khanna!!! Great prediction!!!! He will jokily flirt with her for sure we all know thatπŸ˜†

Tfs 

Thats Really unfair from CV's , they have tracks for Dance cameo , but there is no Track for them to show Ankur and Ankitha .. πŸ˜² πŸ˜•  They have disappeared from Show from almost 2 Years i think , Now sandhya has become IPS Still these CVs dnt show them atleast wishing or Meeting πŸ˜• 

Some things from CV are Highly Unfair 😲 πŸ˜•