Rahul coming to Pushkar Yaay!!!! And Ragini Khanna shooting!!!!!!

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
These are the scenes I'm looking forward to the most now!!!!!

Today we saw our Rahul back. Hurray!!!Star Loved this scene to the core!!!!!!! And also Zakir!!!!!! Cant wait till Rahul meets Sandhya!!!!!! It will be such a cute scene!!!!!! Wish Zakir comes too!!

And I'm really really really waiting for Ragini Khannas cameo!!!!!!!! I loved Ragini a lot in SGP, cant wait to see her again, and that too in my all time favourite show!!!!!!! DABH rocks!!!!!!!!!Party

And apparently here Sandhya will see Suraj too, driving a car!!!! Such a cute scene again!!!! Really really really cant wait!!!!!!Big smile

Upcoming episodes are going to be awesome!!!!!!!! I love DABH!!!!!!!!
ND
dabh is impressive more now
who knows rahul may fall for RK ( raigini khanna)
yes nisha, it ll be funny and entertain..
looking forward to..
It was a treat to watch their phone convo...
@ rama akka...

Rahul falling for Ragini...LOLLOLLOL
Already RP guys fell... nd the punishment for suraj especially is gonna be the best...WinkWinkWink
yeah ND,looking forward to the epi...
hahahahaha, u guys think Rahul will fall for Ragini Khanna!!! Great prediction!!!! He will jokily flirt with her for sure we all know thatLOL

Tfs 

Thats Really unfair from CV's , they have tracks for Dance cameo , but there is no Track for them to show Ankur and Ankitha .. Shocked Confused  They have disappeared from Show from almost 2 Years i think , Now sandhya has become IPS Still these CVs dnt show them atleast wishing or Meeting Confused 

Some things from CV are Highly Unfair Shocked Confused 

Ragini Khanna