Posted: 9 years ago
Some how I have feeling that the murdere is Suhani. CVs will show someone who we think is innocent. Obviously Juhi and Sid act if they were murderer, but past couple episodes make me think that may be they will show Suhani and whenever I see Suhani's new Hair Style it makes me thing as if she will be portraying a negative character. Especially, since now Pihu has become a good character after sooo long..! 
I personally like Suhani and Kush's jodi, but i guess we can never judge cvs and ekta. 
What do you think? 
Not so sure if Pihu has actually changed or putting up an act. Will wait and see. 

Personally I would not want Suhani to become negetive, she cannot act anyway, she would be a disaster in negetive charecter.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 9 years ago
In Ekta Kapoor's show anything can happen... 😆 😛
Lol usko utna scene nahi hain 😆
Suhani is shown as pregnant woman and I don't think she can run so fast
Originally posted by zakiar

Suhani is shown as pregnant woman and I don't think she can run so fast
Very true. I don't think its Suhani. I hope Pihu is not putting up an act, and is genuinely sorry for what she has done.
Originally posted by shonuz_mom

Very true. I don't think its Suhani. I hope Pihu is not putting up an act, and is genuinely sorry for what she has done.
How much strain it does take to lift a gun and press the trigger?? and who says Suhani did it on her own.. may be she gives supari to some professional.. and above all, I said the same in one of my earlier post and I would say it again.. in KGGK when Ajay (Parvati's brother in law) was murdered and Om was arrested but later revealed that Avantika (Ajay's wife) was real culprit, who was also pregnant that and delivered in jail,
Originally posted by Lovely.Heart

Some how I have feeling that the murdere is Suhani. CVs will show someone who we think is innocent. Obviously Juhi and Sid act if they were murderer, but past couple episodes make me think that may be they will show Suhani and whenever I see Suhani's new Hair Style it makes me thing as if she will be portraying a negative character. Especially, since now Pihu has become a good character after sooo long..! 
I personally like Suhani and Kush's jodi, but i guess we can never judge cvs and ekta. 
What do you think? 
U have put down exactly my words

even I feel the same
After seeing last couple episodes 5/22 - 5/23 and Suhani's behavior, it really seems that she is the murderer. 
Originally posted by iLuvRamKapoor

Lol usko utna scene nahi hain 😆

Wats the moral of the revelation..Dont underestimate anyone 😆