Kunal Bakshi, Tanvi Thakkar and Jaysheel Dhami in two episodes

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Kunal Bakshi, Tanvi Thakkar and Jaysheel Dhami in two episode story of CID

Kunal Bakshi is very active doing episodic and cameo roles in shows such as Encounter and Shapath. The talented actor will now be accompanied by the beautiful Tanvi Thakkar and the handsome Jaysheel Dhami in a two episodic story of Sony Entertainment Television's CID (Fireworks Productions).

A source informs us, "Kunal will essay a nephew to rich millionaire and would want to take over a business empire. He will end up involving himself in malpractices and wrong doings to acquire the empire. He will kill end number of people who come in his way too."

Kunal will be accompanied by Tanvi and Jaysheel in pivotal roles on the show. The episodic will go on-air by the end of May.

We contacted Kunal who confirmed the news saying, "Well, the story is exceptionally good as Fireworks Productions always produces. This is one of the finest production houses and I am glad to be associated with them. With regards to my story, I play my Kunal on the show. I cannot reveal anything apart from this. "

While Tanvi Thakkar remained unavailable for comment, Jaysheel Dhami refused to comment on the same.

Source :- TC

Edited by misha.as - 9 years ago
I don't know the other 2, but it'll be nice to see Kunal Bakshi in CID. He was amazing in Shapath.

Thanks Misha!

Thank You MISHA...😳
pr ye log Kaun hain...😕
OMG when did Jaysheel start acting? ðŸ˜² OMG I think this is his debut show for acting ðŸ˜³
Dada...don't know about the rest but Jaysheel is popular TV actress Drashti Dhami's brother. ðŸ˜Š And Suhasi Dhami's husband. She is also a popular TV actress. ðŸ˜ƒ

Anyways thanks for sharing. 
I hope we get see something good hmm good story and duo atleast ðŸ¤”
Thnx for sharing misha