Drinking Milk after eating Fish

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi.. How many of ur told not to drink milk after eating fish... I mean like for 2 hours...

Is it true u get marks on ur face if you drink milk right after u eat fish or nything dairy prouduct dat has milk in it (yogurt, tea, e.t.c)

N how many of you have heard of this? Smile
0 Likes this
I HEARD IT,AND YAH I TOO fOLLOW.
they say that its not good having fish and milk together,and like most of the superstition,i guess...this is the strongly one which i do follow......

eating fish and mlk might lead to any skin diseasd as most of our fore parents says,but i heard in one of the Hadeeth(story) of the prophet Muhammad THAT fish and milk doesnt goes together at the same time....

0 Likes this
i have seen a totally eye opening thing at this milk fish issue... one of my friends ate both and developed the disease Cry Ouch .. so.. it is better be safe than sorry... why to play with ur health like this Ouch
0 Likes this
I dont know..I'm a vegetarian lol...

But,many of the red meat ,sea food etc,if not well processed,can lead to diseases Ouch
0 Likes this
Yes, I have heard about it. But honestly I don't believe in such things, never heard or read anything which can logically support it.
0 Likes this
they same the same about eating an orange and then drinking milk..i believe in it..and its kinda happened 2 me Confused lol..u couldnt really see it and i hadnt exactly caught the disease..its was just really small white patches on some parts of my face for a few weeks..but im fine now hehe Tongue

i dont think its a superstition..i believe uts actually true..but evry1 has their own opinion..

Tina xx
0 Likes this
Never heard of it. Since Bengalis eat lots of fish followed by a yummy dessert(mostly a dairy product, you know, misti doi, rosogolla, rosomalai, sandesh, icecream, etc.). Also there are lot many recipies of fish with yogurt. I/we don't have any such skin problem due to that. No one ever complained or never heard anything from doctors.
0 Likes this
I have heard of it my mom makes sure I follow it. I personally dont get it.
0 Likes this