TS - The Storm (Final Chap March 26)Pg 10

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi RRians,

I am not very good at writing but I do love to write 😃. So here I am with my first ever OS 😛. Hope you all enjoy reading it. This whole tension of the up coming storm in PaRud life got to my head and I had to pen it down to get it out of my system.

This is my version of how Rudra will tell the truth to Paro. The story is the continuation to yesterday's episode. Please leave your feed backs. Also, I typed everything in real rush. So please excuse my mistakes.

The Storm
----------------

This is after Laila barged into Paro and Rudra's bedroom as they were having dinner and spoke all nonsense before Paro.  

Rudra gave Laila a scary look which made her stop her rant immediately. He then looked at Paro concerned. The last thing he wanted was for Paro to be hurt by all this. Before he could say something nice, Paro spoke, "Laila Baisa, You know so much about Major Saab. But not everything.", she giggled slightly.

"I mean, he might have been used to the burnt roti and curry but that doesn't mean he likes it that way. He loves a well cooked roti and aloo curry, not the burnt one. He only got used to it because earlier there was no women in the house. Now I am here, so why should he eat burnt food. Laila Baisa, aap bhi na?(You are funny) Major Saab, don't eat this aloo. I will make it again tomorrow.", she completed, smiling.

Before Laila could respond, Rudra got on his feet in an instant and spoke as he walked to her, "Got your answer. Now go. And next time you come to our room, remember to knock first." Laila threw a venomous look at him and Paro before she left the room.

Rudra waited for few second before saying, "Paro, I will be right back. Just wait here."

-----------

Rudra walked into the room enraged and slammed the door behind him. Paro, who was still sitting in the same place jumped at the sudden sound and shuttered, "Major Saab, Kya hua? Sab theek hai?" (Major Saab, what happened? Is everything ok?)

"Huh?", he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Haa...sab theek hai.", he muttered absent mindedly. (Ya, Everything is good)

"Where did you go?", she asked, half sure that something was not right.

"Nothing. I remembered something I had to do." He said, inwardly feeling thankful that she can't see him. Because he knew if she had seen him the way he was right now, she would have immediately guessed that all was not well.

"Shall we sleep?", Paro asked. She might not be able to see but she could sense from his voice that something was definitely wrong.

Rudra silently walked Paro to their bed, helped her lay down and walked to the window replaying his earlier encounter with Laila.

---------Few minutes Earlier-----

He ran behind Laila to warn her to keep her mouth shut. To stay away from Paro. To say again that there was nothing between them now. But Laila...

"I know you more than her Rudra. And you know me very well. I want what we had for past 8 years. I don't want it to end. I know you inside out, even what you like on bed."

"LAILA! Not another word.", he roared.

"Why should I stay quiet? I don't want to. I want you. Me and you, we both..."

"There is no we, Laila. I told you before I am saying again, there is nothing between us, not now, not in the past, never. I never said or promised you anything. I never loved you."

"But, I love you. It is ok if you don't love me back. I want you, Rudra."

"That's enough. I want you out of this haveli tomorrow morning. You understand. I was right to not trust you. You, out in the morning... Understand?", he said with absolute finality in his tone and turned back to his room.

"Ok, but on one condition. I will tell Parvati everything about you and me before I leave.", she said with an evil smile making Rudra snap back at her.

As he stared at her with disgust, she spoke in defiance, "What happened? You don't want Paro to know about our relationship? What do you think she will do when I tell her? You are in no position to order me Rudra. Not any more." A mischievous smile was playing on her lips the entire time.

"Are you trying to manipulate me? No need. You can do what ever you want. I don't care what you say, Laila. You are going out of this haveli tomorrow morning. It is better you go on your own or I will throw you out.", Rudra roared back, successfully wiping that smile off her face. Taking huge strides he walked back to his room, leaving shocked Laila behind.

------End of conversation------

Taking a deep breath, Rudra contemplated his next step. Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat who was well known for his impulsiveness was now thinking, before he acted. Because today it was not about him or his missions but it was about her. The innocent soul behind him.

Rudra's chain of thoughts were broken by Paro's gentle question, "Major Saab, You are not going to sleep?"

He knew what he had to do. And he also knew that he had to do it now. Making up his mind he coldly said, "Paro, I need to tell you something."

Sitting on the bed, she asked curiously, "What happened, Major Saab?" Sure now  that something was indeed bothering him.

"I... Before I met you, I had a companion. A women. I know her for past 8 years. I used to meet her often.", he paused not sure how to speak further.

"Ok..", she said softly, encouraging him to go on.

"I ... I mean my relationship with her was different. It had no name, no love, no bond, no attachment.", he paused once again trying to gather every ounce of his strength to speak  the next words.

It was not that he was ashamed of his past or his actions. Neither was he afraid of the truth coming out. He lived life on his terms and he was perfectly fine with it. He was used to his past coming back to bite his present. He could handle it. He always had. The thought of ruining his present or future didn't worry him. All he was worried for is her. For Paro. Of hurting her. Of breaking her.

"Major Saab...", Paro prompted.

Closing his eyes, Rudra took a huge gulp before he continued, "It was ... It was intimate. It was the kind of relationship which even we don't share till date as a couple."

He silently waited for her to say something but when she said nothing, he slowly looked back to her. She was sitting, without any movement, frozen. He for a second thought she was not breathing and almost panicked when he saw her gulp heavily. Sighing, he stared at her, wishing for a chance to look into her eyes once. As he knew, her eyes were mirrors to her heart. And one look at them would tell him exactly what she was thinking or feeling. She was as still as rock and he was getting concerned. "Paro", he almost whispered.

As if that broke her trance, she almost choked, "Who?"

His eyes fixed on her, he replied, "Laila."

Her head snapped at his direction and stayed like that for a few seconds before looking away from him. In those few seconds, he literally felt her accusing gaze pierce though his body even though she was blindfolded. She was deeply hurt, he could sense it.

Bringing her knees to her chest, she hugged her legs tightly as she looked down at her feet, making it hard for Rudra to even see her face. Silence took over the room for few minutes as they both stayed rooted in their places. Her sudden sniffs broke the silence and Rudra was next to her the very second  he realized that she was crying.

"Paro, Don't cry.", he requested.

No response.

"Paro... It was all in my past. It meant nothing.", he tried to explain.

Silence.

"Look... I always told you I am not a nice guy, you never listened.", he justified.

Her sniffing was gaining speed.

"Why are you crying? I told you the truth, didn't I?, he was losing it.

She tightened her grip on her legs, bringing them even closer to her.

"I warned you. I warned you that coming near me will only give you pain. But you never listened.", he snapped. Her silence was killing him.

Her sniffs broke into subtle sobs as she muttered, "Do you love her?"

"What? No.", he answered in a definite tone.

"But ... but she loves you."

"Look... I never promised her of love or anything else. I didn't even know she had feelings for me till few days back. She knew what she was getting into. She is no more part of my life. She is a nobody to me.", he was on the verge of bursting.

"I love you... But you don't love me either." she paused before she continued, " I want to know, Who am I to you?"

That question burst the bubble for Rudra. "What kind of question is this?", he roared.

"I don't care what you think of me. I don't care if my past hurt you. I wanted to tell you everything and I did. I don't have to justify myself to you. You don't have any right to question me. I am done explaining. If you don't like who I am then just leave me. I don't care.", he stormed out of the room as he completed his last sentence.

Rudra sat in the hall, thinking about everything that happened few minutes earlier. He was mad at himself for shouting at Paro. He didn't know what happened to him. He was just so pissed. Pissed that Paro was comparing herself to Laila. "Why would she do that? How could she do that? Did she not trust me? How can she ask me that question? Doesn't she realize she is different...that ...she is my wife.", he thought enraged. He tightly fisted his hands as he remembered her soft sobs. "Shall I go back into the room?"... "No. I don't want to face her now and I am sure she wants time too." Closing his eyes, he thought, "Will she really leave me? What if she takes what I said seriously and leaves me? No, Paro can't leave me. I will talk to her again in the morning. What if she hates me now? Will she hate me? My past again managed to completely ruin my present. It just comes like a storm and destroys everything in its way. My only regret is, this time it is threatening to ruin Paro's present too. Will everything between us be the same tomorrow?"

Once Rudra stormed out of the room after shouting those hurtful words, Paro burst into uncontrollable sobs as she lied down on the bed in fetal position. The clouds rumbled outside and sound of huge thunder resonated the room as it started to rain heavily. But it didn't scare her. All she could think of was the storm that entered her life, threatening to end everything she held dear, her relationship, her love, her life. "Bolenath, What am I supposed to do? I can't take in the truth. I just can't. I don't know what to do? What am I supposed to say to him? I don't even know what he thinks of me. Am I a nobody to him too? I don't know anything, anymore. I don't want to think. I can't take it. Make all the pain stop. Please.", she begged.

Her eyes were hurting from all the salt water accumulated in her eyes but she didn't feel any pain like before. Everything was perfect till few minutes ago but now even the dinner they had seemed like a dream to her. Her heart ached, making it hard for her to breath. Her whole body felt completely numb and her mind, totally blank. The shock drained out all her energy and her ability to think. She just wanted to cry and that was what she did for god knows how long before she fell asleep. One thing Paro realized while crying was, "Their relationship won't be the same after that night."

Thank You, for reading. Hope you had fun. Now is the toughest part, comment please. 😆 Off to bed... Night.

Part 2 - AfterMath  (just a bit long 😉)
Part 3 - The Promise (This is just a little more long too ðŸ˜† )

Edited by Hope - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-NatureLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
R
not read yet...Will read and comment once I m home: )

---Edited---

Just loved it ...you have described it too well..
I am glad you showed Paro hurt..and not all ..I can understand you and I am immune to all this ...
She is a human and a woman...they are bound to get hurt from all this things...
I dont want Rudra to say sorry because that will be too out of character...and also there's no need to say sorry...It was not like he was cheating on her...Laila was his past and will be just that...

But I will also not like if they will show   all immune Paro...she will be hurt ...and I hope they showed something like this...

But Paro was so wrong in comparing her and Laila...Rudra and she too knows what is the difference...there is a hell let of difference between her and Laila...

Love

Sambhavi...
Edited by tic-tac - 9 years ago
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U have a nice way with words , lovely write up !
Felt Paro's torment :( was sad reading the last para :(
Poor little innocent girl :(
Can u continue it dear !?!?
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow - lovely OS - full of intensity and passion - 
poor Paro and Rudra - he can't change his past - she doesn't know what he thinks of her 
great writing teh weather and their emotions match - nice!

Surely there will be a part 2 right?😉
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You wrote a OS aww bless ! Reswa
sadianabil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Outstanding OS.
Please make it two shot.

Rudra didn't love Laila but he had  intimate relation with her. They share the kind of relationship which even Parud don't share till date as a couple.
"8 sal  ka rishta" doesn't matter to him.
Paro also love Rudra but the worst part is that they don't even  consummate their marriage. 
 "I love you... But you don't love me either." she paused before she continued, " I want to know, Who am I to you?"-------Paro's insecurity mirrored at this question.
Rudra bana you have to ans Paro baisa's question.😳 We are waiting...
It's Good... I just hope paro does not brush it away...in tv.
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved itb
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow this one AWESOME way this can go! No apologies from Rudra, no sacrifices from Paro, all she is concerned is what he thinks of her - which is a natural question. Rudra claims he doesnt love anyone, so its inevitable Paro would compare herself to Laila. She is not that possessive that she will go ballistic on Laila. 
Hope they will show something similar in the show
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Its amazing and yaar write the next part soon i am so anxious to red it that O cant even tell how much