Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rajkummar Rao in Bejoy Nambiar's Focus

AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Rajkummar Rao in Bejoy Nambiar's Focus

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, May 14, 2014 - 17:47 hrs IST
#

After bagging the National Award for his film Shahid, Rajkummar Rao seems to be on a roll. With Citylights in the pipeline for release and the actor currently shooting for Dolly Ki Doli, Rajkummar has now bagged Bejoy Nambiar next titled Focus.

Earlier, we reported that Arvind Swamy will be seen after decades as a lead in this film. However, it seems that the idea did not materialize and now Bejoy has roped in Rajkummar to play the role. Bejoy revealed that the script has undergone a makeover and hence Arvind won't be a part of it anymore. He also stated that Focus will be a film on road trip with elements of drama and comedy. 

Directed by theatre personality Akarsh Khurana, Focus is slated to go on floors by the end of May in Kerala.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Some more info:

Rajkummar Rao excited about film on road trip

Last Updated: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 11:14

Rajkummar Rao excited about film on road trip

Mumbai: The fact that Bejoy Nambiar's next film Focus' is a based on a road trip, makes its lead actor Rajkummar Rao all the more excited about it.

"I am doing this film and I'm all the more excited because it's on a road trip. I have not done anything like this earlier," Rajkummar said.

The movie will be widely shot in South India.

"It's a very edgy comedy and in fact, a very sensible comedy. We will start shooting for the film by first week of June," he added.

To be directed by debutant Akarsh Khurana, Focus' will be produced by Nambiar.

Rajkummar believes Nambiar is one of the most talented filmmakers in Bollywood.