Ye Hai Mohabbatein written update 14th May 2014

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Ye Hai Mohabbatein written update 15th May 2014

The Episode starts with Raman and Ishita comes to the venue with Mihir and Trisha. Raman asks Richa to make the best arrangements . Richa says it will be the best and talks will be in the town. They see the decoration designs. Yeh khatti meethi takraar hai ya pyaar...plays... Ishita checks some designs. Trisha is happy but Mihit looks sad. Raman chooses the design which Ishita does not like but still he does not change.

Simmi is upset . Mrs. Bhalla asks what happened. Simmi fills her ears about the Iyers that they are not spending much in Mihir's marriage. Simmi says they should give us gifts, I think they don't like Mihir because of Mihika.

Parmeet joins hand with Ashok and says thanks for bailing him. Ashok says I bailed you out to get your help against Raman, if you double cross me, then remember I will put you in jail again. (two creeps join hands.. uff)

Parmeet laughs and says I will help you, I have much info about Raman. Ashok says lets see. Simmi and Mrs. Bhalla comes to talk to Mrs. Iyer. They ask for gifts, they have to give them things as Mihir is Raman's brother type. Vandu says its waste of money, we won't do this. Mrs. Bhalla says we have to answer people. Mrs Iyer says they are asking dowry! Simmi argues. Mrs. Iyer says dowry is against law, we can't do this. Vandu says relations are not compared with gold. Ishita and Raman come there and greet everyone.

Mrs. Bhalla asks did you all the arrangements. Raman says yes, we did not select same design so we came late. Trisha greets Trisha and says Raman did good arrangements. Mrs. Bhalla says Simmi lets go. Ishita says come with me. She asks Amma to sit with her. Amma asks what. Ishita says please Amma, sit. Ishita says thanks to both of them, and says you are super moms, so happy mother's day to both of you. Raman smiles. Ishita gives them gifts. Mrs. Bhalla gets happy. Ishita says check it. She gives her weighing scale. Amma smiles. Ishita says as you live dieting and losing weight, so it will help you. She gifts Amma. Amma opens it and smiles.

Ishita says massager. As you have knee pain, it will be good for you. Ishita gifts a baby bag for Simmi. She says happy mother's day. She gifts Vandu a spa gift voucher as she works a lot. She says select a day, drop Shravan at my home and enjoy. Vandu says I will take gift on sister's day too. Ishita says you will gift me that day. Ruhi comes and sees the gifts. She wishes Ishita happy mother's day. She says you should also get a gift.

Ruhi thinks what to give and says idea. She brings Raman to Ishita and joins their hands saying he is your gift. Do alag alag dil ka...plays... Ishita and Raman look at each other. Everyone smile except Simmi. Yeh hai mohabbatein...plays... Ruhi says I don't have money in piggy bank, so I brought him, I make him learn everything, he will take you to long drive. Raman says Ruhi did you ask me before gifting me.

Ruhi says now we can't take the gift back. Raman says we will buy a gift for her. Ruhi says you are mine, I m lending you to her. Raman lifts Ruhi. Ruhi hugs him and Ishita. Yeh hai mohabbatein...plays... Simmi says lets go mum. Parmeet gets a place in Ashok's office and is very happy. He says my fate is so good, if I get trap, someone always save me, first Ishita saved me and now Ashok. He laughs. Ashok comes to him and asks how did you like your cabin. Parmeet says you made me happy. Ashok says its good, but now do your work, my company took a new project, its joint venture, majority partner is Raman.

He says I want you to head this project. I lost to Raman once, but I won't tolerate to lose again, I won't give you second chance. Parmeet says I don't want, see how Raman comes to apologize to me and you. Ashok says that's good. He says I don't think you did wrong seeing Ishita with evil eyes. She is an attractive woman. You are young too. He says I think after Shagun left Raman, he became cool, he is champion in words, he says I love Ishita and his marriage is for real, but I pity for Ishita, she is so beautiful and Raman does not value her and don't have any relation with her, poor girl.

You be with me, you will be happy, I will bring many girls for you, just do your work against Raman. Parmeet says fine and shakes hand. Ashok says all the best and leaves. Trisha and Raman have a talk. Trisha says I learnt cooking as I m getting married. Raman says don't stress, Mihir is a good cook. Someone comes to meet Mihika. Ishita and Amma smile. Amma welcomes him. Amma says sit. The guy says I m S Vibhu (Name not heard clearly). He says I came to meet Mihika for marriage. Amma says he lives in America. He says yes, we met online on Tamil matrimonial site, I think we are perfect for each other, I came here to meet her. Amma says he is a software engineer from respected family. Mihika comes and meets him.

Mihir gets jealous seeing them. Raman says are you mad, choosing guy from internet. Ishita says the guy is not afraid to commit, she is lucky. Trisha says online dating is nice. Raman does not like the guy and talks to Ishita. Amma says he is first class, his family is no great.. Raman says I married in mad family. He says a son in law is CEO of a multinational company and other is president of Rajnikanth fan club. Raman says it looks everything is decided. Vandu says yes. Raman asks about engagement. Vandu says on same day on Mihir's engagement. Amma says in same hall. Trisha says its great. Vandu says it will be easy for Raman and Ishita to attend. Ishita looks at Raman and smiles.

Precap:
Parmeet meets Ishita and shows his car asking her to come on drive. Ishita says if you are trying the same trick again then I will not slap you but get everyone together to beat you.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the Written Update
Loved the update, thank you! 😊

SaPpHiRe aKa PrIaNkA
😃  Thank You  😃

😃  😃  😃

😃  😃  😃  Good 😳 One 😃  😃  😃 

😃 😃 😃   😃 😃  Going  😃   😃 Nice 😳 😃   😃   😃

thank you for the update it gives relief for ppl like us who cannot watch prime time and also the repeats 😭
Thanks a lot for the written update !!
You've written everything so clearly and nicely 👍🏼
Thank you so much for the WU! :)
sorry i by mistake wrote the date wrong... instead of 14 i wrote 15 may.. sorry
Thanks for the Written Update