My HEART your HEART our HEART <3

Posted: 9 years ago

"The HEART has its reasons which reason knows not."

KK's HEARTS are greedy and selfish. Their HEARTS care more about materialistic things and in the process break their son's HEART.

ARI contrary his own belief's does have a HEART and paid for Dilshad's operation. Or did his HEART have an ulterior motive?

Sanam thinks that Badi Ammi couldn't survive the HEART ATTACK. She is under the false impression that her HEART couldn't be operated upon due to lack of funds.

Sanam's HEARTfelt cries were HEART-Wrenching.

Sanam gives duas from the bottom of her HEART to the nurse, who then shows her Aahil and Rehaan.

Sanam thinks that the HEART Less devil can't give the money and assumes that the NEK HEART wala Rehaan must have  paid the dues.

Sanam thinks that people(read ARI) who have everything do not have a HEART and those who have a HEART have to struggle a lot.

Zulfi is a nanha shaitaan at HEART. He messes up Latif's face pack.

So Sanam thinks that NEK HEART wala Rehaan unfortunately has to work for stone HEARTED ARI. will there be a HEART to HEART connection between SaHaan? Destiny has written Aahil's name in Sanam's HEART. Sanam's name is in Aahil's HEART. So will Rehaan's HEART be broken ? Will he want to write Sanam's name in his HEART?

Aahil broke Jasmine's HEART.

Rehaan thinks that Aahil has a HEART which will eventually learn to beat for someone.
Aahil thinks that he does not have a HEART and there is no one who has been made for him. Little does he know. <3
Rehaan thinks when somebody enters your HEART, they don't knock. And even after it enters your HEART, the HEART is still clueless

So Sanam has a very high opinion of Rehaan. Dilshad and Sanam actually give their blessings to Aahil .
Sanam will meet Rehaan soon.
Azhar had a phone conversation with ? Is He Tannu's informant.
Ultimately the meeting of the HEARTS cannot be stopped. The ring found it's owner.
This is indeed a HEART to HEART connection.
Rehaan is too cute to be negative. But still looks grey.
This love story has JUNOONI ishq written all over.
And once again my HEART is beating for QH. QH2 has made it's own place  in my HEART

dakhte hain kiska heart hurt hota hai but qh2 makes its place in our hearts
Great post...
I am also in love with QH 2...
Great post..
Rehaan is so cute..
I love qh2.
And your posts directly touch the Heart.
Dil se post.

Azhar, actually went out to meet the caller. So he can't be the informer.
Its Rehaan or a K of the KK.

Ring had a heart of its own and rolled to the rightful owner. 
So Sanam back in SM. Sanam bonding with the kid would be interesting to watch.

Nice hearty post Amber.

I liked the scene in which Sanam thinks that how those who have everything in their lives are heartless while those with a heart are suffering. Wonderful short monologue this was. I also liked Dilshad-Sanam convo.

How I wish in the last scene Rehan had asked Aahil that has there ever been a moment in your life when your heart skipped a beat for a girl and Aahil would have reminiscised about a certain pool side encounter...nevertheless the last scene was very good and the precap once again has made us look forward to the upcoming episode (:

QH2 has found a place in my heart as well (:

Edited by Nikita_Smith - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...Maha-Srk...

dakhte hain kiska heart hurt hota hai but qh2 makes its place in our hearts
Thanks... as long as viewers ka heart hurt na ho ...it's ok for me.
Kyonki heart is meant for breaking only... jab tak dil nahin tootta hai love story main maza nahin aata hai... :)