TB:Ragini Khanna to shoot for a special sequence in Diya Aur Baati Hum

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
So its gonna be romance time between surYa...😉😉😉
whats the point of this special sequence ? ðŸ˜• Anyways looking forward for this sequence. 
The track reminds me of the Tribal dancer scene. 😆   Sandy sure jealous seen Suraj and the Actress close enough. :P  In jealousy dont know what she do this time. Again CHF? Wow! Great cv's ðŸ˜ƒ Phir tou keen to watch this sequence ðŸ˜‰ Lol 
Ahhh.. This is good news! I am waiting for a hilarious sequence.
I used to be a huge fan of the innocent and yet bratty Suhana from Sasural Ghenda Phool (the only other soap that I used to like for some time). 

Ragini is a brilliant actress and her comic timing is too good. Anas, Ragini and Deepika in a single frame can be a laughter riot if CVs plan it well.
I like Ragini.  Hope to see off-screen segment of both Ragini and Deepika laughing their heart out, both would be amazing.

On-screen, not sure what CVs are up to, hope it is not a filler sequence.
Romance or something else?😕 . I dont trust CVs whenever they bring a new character. It always spell doom for SURYA Edited by shruthiravi - 9 years ago
Guys dont forgot to cmnt three times
Yay! I've always liked her.
DABH will be gonna set world record of launching "The most cameo characters". Watch out.😎.

Most of the actors/actresses of tellywood/bollywood wants to associate their name with this drama and why not? Natural human tendency we're gravitate towards success..