Rangrasiya

Laila Tu Jaa Jaa Jaa!

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
PaRud ke Pyar ki nonsense villian
Jaldi se waapis tu jaa
Laila tu jaa jaa jaa...Laila tu jaa jaa jaa

CVsss...mera gala phat gaya...zabaan ghiss gayi...daanth peele hogaye...aur padossi mere pareshaan hogaye meri non stop lalkaar sunke:

"Laila Baisa Hai Hai"
"Nahi Chahiye Nahi Chahiye...humko Laila nahi chahiye"
"Humari Maange Poori Karo...Laila ka kirdaar Rangrasiya se cut karo"
"Dedo humari aankhon ko sukoon...Laila ko dikhao RR ka exit room"

Yes...I literally am on the verge on having a nervous breakdown if I see that Laila roaming in the Haveli still after  Rudra discloses his "Kamasutra" antics with Laila...

Paro darling...sab characters show me "out of character" actions kar chuke...tu bhala peeche kyu rahe? Apne white kirdaar se thoda twist lo...thoda grey bano...Laila ko kick karo...phir waapis white banjao...kyu deal ya no deal?😆

Edited by sajni786 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Paro darling...sab characters
show me "out of character"
actions kar chuke...tu bhala
peeche kyu rahe? Apne white
kirdaar se thoda twist
lo...thoda grey bano...Laila ko
kick karo...phir waapis white
banjao...kyu deal ya no deal?

🤣 Good one sajju baisa 🤣

I am dreading the hints that were dropped yesterday to indicate that her stay is going to be prolonged . I hope Mohini gets too pissed off at her and plans to unmask Laila. Paro bhi change nai hogi and laila ka bhi kaam tamam.. 😉Edited by CandYlicious_S - 9 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Paro darling...sab characters
show me "out of character"
actions kar chuke...tu bhala
peeche kyu rahe? Apne white
kirdaar se thoda twist
lo...thoda grey bano...Laila ko
kick karo...phir waapis white
banjao...kyu deal ya no deal?

🤣 Good one sajju baisa 🤣

I am dreading the hints that were dropped yesterday to indicate that her stay is going to be prolonged . I hope Mohini gets too pissed off at her and plans to unmask Laila. Paro bhi change nai hogi and laila ka bhi kaam tamam.. 😉

Candyfloss🤗

M telling u...I dont want my poor Sumer to phaso in her jaal...bechara ka tractor wala dil bhi toot jayega...I love my sammy boy😒

sajni786 thumbnail

Arre! Aap ne toh bina kuch kahe hi hasna shuru kardiya😆
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sajni786

<font color="#009999">Candyfloss🤗

M telling u...I dont want my poor Sumer to phaso in her jaal...bechara ka tractor wala dil bhi toot jayega...I love my sammy boy😒
</font>

🤗

Exactly. Laila is not even appropriate for a guy like Sumer .. 🤔 😆
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

🤗

Exactly. Laila is not even appropriate for a guy like Sumer .. 🤔 😆

Candy...Sumer is too cute for Laila yaar...I would have him marry binduri...Oops but she is already taken by the crocodile😭...Umm oh well then I guess that young social worker will do...but not laila...
Mere sammy ko baachao koi😆

Edited by sajni786 - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As long as she has Paro's support, Laila is not going anywhere. Paro now thinks she is a victim of Tejwat's activities. After Rudra's confession, she will think that Rudra took advantage of her feelings and she will lend her shoulder to cry on.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
🤣🤣
Paro darling...sab characters show me "out of character" actions kar chuke...tu bhala peeche kyu rahe? Apne white kirdaar se thoda twist lo...thoda grey bano...Laila ko kick karo...phir waapis white banjao...kyu deal ya no deal?😆

Yes, pleeease ... this is one 'out of character' moment I will not say a word about, I promise!!! 

Sammy boy ... NAHHIIINNN!!! in philmy Meena Kumari style ... don't you dare sacrifice my Sumer banna on the alter of Laila leela! The poor boy deserves better ... he will become a pawn between evil wife and evil mom ... can't take such a prolonged presence of Laila in the haveli. I'm already counting the days till she leaves!!! 
Edited by DiyaS - 9 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rithureuben

As long as she has Paro's support, Laila is not going anywhere. Paro now thinks she is a victim of Tejwat's activities. After Rudra's confession, she will think that Rudra took advantage of her feelings and she will lend her shoulder to cry on.

Aise ashubh baatein nahi karte...Instead let us all for a day lend our sane thinking brain cells to Paro and make her see that Laila toh he pittal di...aur woh khud he sone di😳
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

🤣🤣

Yes, pleeease ... this is one 'out of character' moment I will not say a word about, I promise!!! 

Sammy boy ... NAHHIIINNN!!! in philmy Meena Kumari style ... don't you dare sacrifice my Sumer banna on the alter of Laila leela! The poor boy deserves better ... he will become a pawn between evil wife and evil mom ... can't take such a prolonged presence of Laila in the haveli. I'm already counting the days till she leaves!!! 

Diyu Sa...we all will take "aai shapath" in name of even our dead ancestors...and say we will do immediate CTRL ALT DEL from our memory cells of Paro becoming grey for this mere shubh kaam.😆

I love my Sammy boy❤️...Binduri ko zinda karo koi😆