Rangrasiya

Equality thy name is indeed RR

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I am so loving this! This has got to be a first in so called love story genre where the ML was also dumbed down to believe the excuse trotted by a female antagonist Jai Ho Laila! It was not enough that he remained passive over the attempted homicide of not just his father but his partner and himself ( every one says he is the one with brains sigh) I guess he must be a great believer in the desi soap saas bahu and saazish mantra of The family that attempts fratricide together stays together and now this πŸ˜†

His belief in Laila and her excuse of Tejawat were laid out well by the writers and will now give his seal of approval and kowtow to Laila's prolonged stay at the Haveli with the Holy Grail of Tejawat tracking to package it but never the less the same as the FL excuse with only semantics being the difference

I want to add more but am guffawing at last a dumb male lead that is supportive of the antagonist's action in an intense story Thank you ST and here we all were busy banging our heads over Paro She did not know better but he did and yet...

I just hope they are able to redeem him by asking her to shift to BSD protection but seeing AS and his JDJ balance act doubt it so yep RR is indeed different An antagonist that will thrive with the blessings of not just the female but male as well
Prove me wrong GH πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All I have to say is ... every serial needsa cousin brother who is dumb and mute!!
That the formula for a hit show..
There was a certain some one  whose name started with "A" in another land... and here we have Samrat who puts the mute button on the remote to shame!!

Also I have a question: Thakur's men came in the neighborhood to exchange Laila for a Camel? The guy came to complain about his lost camel.. how is Rudra connecting this with Laila's claim of being held as hostage? I thought BSD taught them not to jump to conclusions without proof?
Btw Hi Swati...πŸ€—
Edited by jules - 9 years ago
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swathi HUGS come here u :*

Rudra is certainly more dumb than Paro ; period !!!
And yeah sobs more than Paro too LOLEdited by SanzBarbie - 9 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Swathi, your post is hilarious and perfect as usual! I have to say I like the fact that finally a male lead is being shown to be as dumb as the usual female leads on desi shows. They didn't just stop at having him cry as much as them, they went all the way...I love the equality!
This content was originally posted by: jules

All I have to say is ... every serial needsa cousin brother who is dumb and mute!!
That the formula for a hit show..
There was a certain some one whose name started with "A" in another land... and here we have Samrat who puts the mute button on the remote to shame!!

Btw Hi Swati...πŸ€—

πŸ€— Jules
πŸ˜† desi soap thrives on hillybilly sorts but today the ML also included in that hoary tradition of soap history as well I mean the moment he pressed the informers shoulder to wring the information and that guy spouts Tejawats name I thought dang how smart the writers are to ensure Laila's prolonged stay at the Haveli and that too with his blessings so we wont harass the writers why she is not out of the house considering he wants her and him being smarter yada yada yada we now have Laila 24/7 at the ranawat mansion
an aside I had great expectations from Ankita alas she is not capable when you have strong actors like SI AS and Ananya in the frame not to mention maithali
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

πŸ€— Jules
πŸ˜† desi soap thrives on hillybilly sorts but today the ML also included in that hoary tradition of soap history as well I mean the moment he pressed the informers shoulder to wring the information and that guy spouts Tejawats name I thought dang how smart the writers are to ensure Laila's prolonged stay at the Haveli and that too with his blessings so we wont harass the writers why she is not out of the house considering he wants her and him being smarter yada yada yada we now have Laila 24/7 at the ranawat mansion
an aside I had great expectations from Ankita alas she is not capable when you have strong actors like SI AS and Ananya in the frame not to mention maithali

Ankita's Face twitching and trying to adore vamp expressions are getting to me now!!

from edits in the previous reply...
 I have a question: Thakur's men came in the neighborhood to exchange Laila for a Camel? The guy came to complain about his lost camel.. how is Rudra connecting this with Laila's claim of being held as hostage? I thought BSD taught them not to jump to conclusions without proof?
Edited by jules - 9 years ago
angelarabia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I couldn't agree with you more! Thank you! It's getting irritating tho. Everyone running around attempting murders and what not, but hey let's not discuss, let's just stand around and glare. By the looks of it, the ml and fl will end up having all or most of their body parts none functioning and they will just be happy. πŸ˜‰ that's the new in. To make it even worse he is supposed to have had investigation training!!
House full of snakes! Statues, murderers, former lovers. πŸ˜†Edited by angelarabia - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SanzBarbie

Swathi HUGS come here u :*

Rudra is certainly more dumb than Paro ; period !!!
And yeah sobs more than Paro too LOL

Hey Manaal long time and aww same to you πŸ€—
it was refreshing to see a ML also get suckered by the sob story of the villain instead of the onus always falling on the FL seriously I got tired of reading stupid dumb simpleton sort of adjectives used to describe the FL character and today voila the same and now I am going to check the reactions to his acceptance of her story in the forum I am sure they will trot out a thousand excuses for his πŸ˜† and I will love reading their rationales 😈
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hoping CVS will prove me wrong and show the lead to be smart to see thru MoLa's plannn
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Equality in dumbnessπŸ˜†
Nice one!
This track is bringing out the best of the forum.
And what was that "oont" story all about...I know kakisa calls her nephew Oont Buddhi, but this one?😲
Oont budhi got an inclination of Tejawats whereabouts because of a lost OontπŸ‘
HAve to give it to the CVs!!!!