RaYa SS: Broken Dreams Part 2 on pg 4 :-) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Hi. all

I'm fairly new to India Forums😊, I did comment here & there but this is gonna be my first attempt at writing a story btw i'm a Second year B.sc Biotech student & since i have just finished my exams i thought i will try to write the story which was revolving in my head for quite some time😃.

Your 😃appreciation, tomatoes!!!, Rotten eggs, joothas etc... are WELCOME😉

Broken Dreams

She had that dream again!!

Priya was sweating pretty badly, when she woke up late night due to her (usual)bad dream, what the hell is the meaning of this dream?? she thinks, & moreover its pretty much the same over & over again!! The psychiatrist is no good, she thinks even she can't do anything about my dreams, anyways she brushes the dream off & thinks about the Chemistry exam she was supposed to study for but dozed off...SHIT!!, ok now.. calm down... & revise what you have studied says her head & at 3 am in the morning she opens her book & starts her last minute cramming about  how gold is extracted by using the hydraulic mining technique & then MacArthur-Forest cyanide process...

While somewhere in Delhi...

Ram is confident of getting good grades in his TOEFL test he is about to take up, he had always had a penchant for creative stuff but his parents would have none of it since he was the topper of his batch in the science stream in +2, but now since he had completed Engineering & satisfied his parents he was going to do what he loved...but to do that he had to clear TOEFL of which he was quite confident & then he would fly straight to New York & join Lee Strasberg Theater & Film Institute & pursue his dream to be the best actor of his generation.

Part 2

Edited by RaShi4ever - 9 years ago
Good intro of Raya
interesting start
continue soon looking forward for first part
 wow  great concept  .

go ahead

so u another life science student.. all the best and good luck . will wait to read more
 sory double posting  Edited by luvbalh - 9 years ago
Very nice start pls continue soon
Ohh its a fan fiction, that was my reaction when I came on second para.. otherwise I thought you were writing about today's episode.. and Priya is having some dream about some mishap to Ram or murderer etc. etc.
Good Starting Dear ðŸ˜ƒ
Continue soon 
Nice intro btw rams intro inspired from the actor ram kapoor?
Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Ohh its a fan fiction, that was my reaction when I came on second para.. otherwise I thought you were writing about today's episode.. and Priya is having some dream about some mishap to Ram or murderer etc. etc.

Hi Sonu

I too think the same ðŸ˜Š
Btw forgot to add.. its a nice plot, pls continue.