Posted: 9 years ago

HELLO, 

my dears, I am again here with one more

new story...i can't say...its one shot or two or three

don't know...just one story comes in my mind and I pen down

with lots of hope that you all like this story

and encourage me...with your comments

thanks

Big garden full of flowers, trees, peoples and children...park have many parts...it has its own jogging track...one part has some children rides...benches...one fake lake add more beauty in that park...some ducks swimming with their duckling...today, weather is bit hot...evening time sun rays goes down...then park is full with every age of person...children, youngster, middle age woman and man...some walking on walking path...some do jog on jogging track...some sitting on benches and reading book, magazine and paper...this park situated in middle of very posh area...many big name live in this area...so, obviously security is tight in this area...as well as park security is also very tight...that's why everyone feel free to roaming around.

One man in age 50-55 with good health walking on walking path...he comes everyday here and walk almost two hours...his health is good...walking without any stick he almost spend two hour for walking and then sit for 10-15v minutes then go home.

Today, he catch again that girl...who is sitting on one bench...under one tree...her sight always fix on lake...but man hundred percent sure that she is looking nothing...her mind wandering somewhere else...that girl sure count in beauty queen...light pink skin colour...big dark brown doe shapes eyes with long and thick lashes...her hairs are long, black and shinny...which hanging under the bench...showing how much length? Her dressing is really nice and decent...some time she is wearing western dress...like skirt blouse and jeans shirt...some time wearing asian dress but one thing he notice that she drape her scarf and duppata in decent way...she didn't apply any makeup but yes her hand full of bangles...she like to wear bangles.

Man start noticing that girl...some time ago, one day during walking he pass through her ...he stuck on his step...standing just some feet away...he look her in detail...her lost condition didn't unnoticed him...she is hardly 19-20 year old girl...but her face seriousness and her lost condition...make him worry...what happen with her...why she is so quiet...why she unhappy with herself...where is her parents...in such a small age...why she become so serious...many question start puzzling him...every day, he make a plan to and ask her problem but her face expression never allow him to move forward...he push his heart feeling and start walking again...nearly one month gone...he see her every day...but one day...she is not there...not only that day but next three days...she is missing from her place...which make him more worry...he start thinking what happen with her...why she is not coming in park...he don't know anyone who know her...why anyone...he also don't know her name and her belonging...whole time during walk...same thought make him disturb.

Next day, she is there...man feel very happy...push away everything...he make courage and go near that girl...she is wearing light baby pink colour shalwar qammez...with white and pink duppata...her shirt has white thread work...hand fill with white and pink bangles...she look very weak...man notice some dark ring under her eyes...he clear her throat...girl snap...her chain of thought broken...she look up and see one decent and handsome middle age man standing...his grey hairs add some more soberness...his health is good...man skin going little bit red may be walking or because of hot weather...she don't know...but overall he look one tall, sober, decent and fit personality ...wearing white kurta and pyjama...he give a perfect look.

Man smile to see her looking him in detail...then said: agar tum bura na mano toh kiya main yahan baith sakta hoon (he ask in soft and gentle way)

Girl think a second then nodded and take a side give him more space to sit...man sitting and looking her...she again fix her sight on lake and ignore him...man sitting next to her and sense her lost feeling...one heart taking fragrance gather him around...unknowingly, he focus on her hands...she is putting her hand in his lap...one ring in her index finger...add her hand beauty...nails are clean...no sign of nail paint...she is proudly owner of very beautiful and artistic hands.

Man: main roz yahan aata hoon (he start talking with her)

Girl snaps and sees him with many questions in her eyes...man smile and said.

Man: haan main roz yahan aata hoon...walk karnay (he start telling her...unwillingly girl give pay attention...as she is doing respect of elder) doctor nay suggest kiya hay...tum ko roz dekhta tha...bohat dafa socha kay tum say baat karoon...magar tumhari seriousness dekh kar himmat nahi hoti thi...magar jab tum last three days mujhay nazar nahi aain ton main pareshan ho gaya (girl sit straight and look him again with surprise look...man read her eye question and well known of her surprise look...he continue) haan main pareshan hogaya tha...iss liay aaj jaissay hi tum ko dekha...toh raha na gaya...aur tumahari tabiyat poochnay aa gaya...tum ko bura toh nahi laga (he ask after finishing his talk...girl reply nothing...just looking him quietly...while he repeat) tum ko bura toh nahi laga.

Girl say nothing just shake her head for no...when man start talking with her...just random talking...talk about weather...playing children...about that lake...garden management and some other topic...that girl listen him quietly some time when he urge her to give answer then she reply very little word...mostly she shake her head yes and no...agree or not...but man didn't leave hope...he continue talking and making her to reply...

After sometime, man mobile start ringing...he excuse and take call...after sometime he hang up...and stand...looking her...she quietly looking him standing...man said

Man: accha main chalta hoon...tum say baton may pata hi chala...kay time kitna hogaya...dekho almost dark hona shuru ho gaya hay...ab main chalta hoon...kal milain gay (he stop looking that girl and ask with full hope) hum kal milain gay na

Girl look in his eyes...which fix on her and shine with hope...one small ray of hope shine in his man eyes...that she can't refuse him and nodded...giving him positive answer...man eyes shine with happiness...he about to go when stop remember one thing...he said

Man: aaray itni baatain ki aur apna naam toh bataya nahi...aur na tumhara poocha (he little laugh and continue) main Suryakant Rawte...aur tumhara naam kiya hay (after telling his name he ask hers)

Girl thinking and then reply in slow voice: main Sakshi...Sakshi Anand .

so, this is the first part

kaisa laga

please do comments

your comments decide

may I continue or not

thanks

rehana25

Edited by Rehana25 - 9 years ago
Yipppeee...!!!!
Me First...

very good Rehana...
You started a new story...
Really good start...
You take care to explain every detail...
Who is that man...???
He is so sweet...
What happened to Sakshi...???
I really felt bad reading about her...
She is depressed...
Please do continue soon...

Thanks for PM...

yupeee...me first...superb story...suryakant rawte is admiring sakshi...but she is lost and unhappy...kyu...plz continue

onther arakshi from u...yipppeee...
awsomee start...
why she is so sad???
like mr.rawte's nature...
waiting for our hero's entry...
plz plz con.soon...
thanx for pm di...
Awesome start
Great concept
Loved it
Waiting for the next part 
continue soon
Originally posted by VindhyaMounika

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Yipppeee...!!!!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Me First...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
very good Rehana...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">You started a new story...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Really good start...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">You take care to explain every detail...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Who is that man...???</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">He is so sweet...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">What happened to Sakshi...???</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I really felt bad reading about her...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">She is depressed...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Please do continue soon...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Thanks for PM...</font>

That man is Arjun dad surya Kant Rawte
Thanks dear
Just one thought come and I pen down it
Thanks stay with me
Originally posted by vivy58

onther arakshi from u...yipppeee...
awsomee start...
why she is so sad???
like mr.rawte's nature...
waiting for our hero's entry...
plz plz con.soon...
thanx for pm di...

Yep our hero entry soon
But for that you have to wait
gud one..
continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
awesome start 
why she is so sad ???
mr. rawte admiring her
loved it 
plz continue it ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nice start to a Arakshi Story. Sakshi & Mr.Suryakant Rawte i.e Arjun's Dad meeting in the park. Hope to see the bonding between them & Arjun & Sakshi's meet