Celebrity Fan Clubs

Ankita Lokhande FC#20~ bigg boss - Page 2

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ankita Lokhande
  FC
... ...

Welcome all to the Appreciation Thread of beautiful and extremely talented Ankita Lokhande. She has won millions of hearts with her amazing performence in her long running show Pavitra Rishta. She made Archana a house hold name and now Ankita.
Due to her breath taking chemistry with her on screen and off screen partner Sushant Singh Rajput Pavitra Rishta became No. 1 show of all GECs. Pavitra Rishta continues to rule because of the amazing leads including her new role as Ankita
People are appreciating her for portraying the two roles(Ankita and Archana) brilliantly. 

She is also a fantastic dancer and came close to winning JDJ. She participated in comedy shows like Entertainment Keliye Kuch bi karega and Comedy Night with Kapil.

Ankita's IF Profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9602/ankita-lokhande/

Please do not copy updates/write ups from this FC. Written by Nikita(mainly) and me. 
To be added to member list like member list post only and you will be added ASAP

Edited by priya185 - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

About

"Hard working, sincere and dedicated'"Ankita loves to give her 100 per cent to whatever she chooses to do.

Ankita Lokhande is from a Maharashtrian family. She born and brought up in Indore by the name of Tanuja and is lovingly called Minty by her family/beau. She moved to Mumbai in year 2004 as she was selected for Zee Cinestars ki Khoj and got her big break in June 2009 for Pavitra Rishta. PR is a long running show and has completed over 1000 episodes, this is the current longest running show of Ekta's. 

The sweet Maharashtrian girl had snatched away everyone's attention. Very few people know that Ankita started out as a model for the first season promos of JDJ. '

She is also an amazing dancer. She also participated in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4.

People say she is Vidya Balan of small screen. Many times we see that small screen actors lack fun part (at least that's the perception) but Ankita Lokhande is filled with fun. Her rise to fame was when she took up thelead role in Balaji's serial Pavitra Rishta that later became the number one show of television. In  this top serial she plays 2 roles: Archana & Ankita. She grabbed this opportunity with both the hands and proved that she is an excellent actress with lot of temperament. This show is about 5 years now but still gaining popularity and Ankita is definitely main reason for that. She rocked the silver screen with Sushant as Archana Manav for one and half year. Post the second leap she continued with Pavitra Rishta and is doing the double role of Archana and Archana's  grand daughter Ankita.

Struggle

"Often struggle is a person's biggest teacher"

Before working on Pavitra Rishta she struggled a lot to get a decent break, but she was fully prepared for that and it paid off. She took part in Zee Cine stars ke Khoj and although she came to Top 4 she didnt win. Earlier she was supposed to act in Jay Mehta's 'Bali Umar Ko Salaam', she did the promos also but later Ankita did not continue with it, as that was not for the lead role. Ankita has come a long way and it is surely these struggles that make a person do better in their profession

Edited by -Priya- - 9 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Slambook

DOB: 19th December,1986
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hometown: Indore, India
Fav colour: baby pink, but mostly wears white
Fav food: (Ghar ka Khaana) Dal Roti, Bindhi ki
sabzi,Achar Roti loves indian sweets
Fav destination: Indore
Hobbies: Playing badminton, dancing, Acting, eating pani puri, interacting with others, having fun.
Claim to Fame: "Archana" in Pavitra Rishta.
Loves to eat sleep and rest.

Achievements
She was selected to be part of Farah Khan's Happy New Year with SRK however things did not work out but nonetheless this is a big thing. 

Awards 
(to be edited)

priya185 thumbnail
About Ankita's personal life

Ankita is dating Vicky Jain according to rumors

Ankita related important links

(editing)
Edited by priya185 - 5 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Member list 
(press LIKE on this post if you would like to be added, no pming me,
anyone who changed their id please inform in at or via scrap) ONLY like this post if you haven't been added already unless username change

-Priya-
Tanyaz
SushantFan_Afss
fansush
majoni03
LovePRSoham
suan
bonnefille
lunza
stefanandre
mayusushita
RBAA
Guggu_Minty
AnkitaFan_No1
pinkyankita
crazyRajputfan
..Sonii..
-SushitaLover-
vision22
sangsushita
salvatore-nina
Toothbrush13
vishwap
pvrr
pesi11
Umayal
--.NArESh.--
ishika_sushita

Jaishankar
Surish
shovanashrestha
Sadyangel
piya_10
RuHuNirvana
starrry13
Armaan-KSG
Fairyfaria
rpratistha
-Sofia-
Angel-likeDevil
Asther
nycsweetie
irenep
archanamanav
soul_angel
sayali1202008
Gene_Nisha
-Hoor-
xx-Rai-xx
omshreejaanu
Vidya85
Tani91
scarletthara
mansi96
sushitafan
star_wars
SaffyFlower
shilpa_shilps
anjali10
ArMan_fan1
deveshwersingh
shootingstar27
divyasweety
-fsn-
RaDev_addict
sha_siddhi209
mints05
gaurimisha
Akashspartan
bozo
-Fatima-
indian_beauty
sofsunmanne
-hina-
iheartchai
Abray
ChweetCherry
Sweetu.Baby
Claire0206
NaDzGirl
hina-sheikh
-Durgavnii-
cutebaby92
acre
divya221
maman
DEE2803
cool.sindhya
Riyenza
-monica-
viniva sharma
Xx_fehmida_xX
dxvid76
vikhyat123
Anijoyce
noorsand
dhahi
xxdipsxx
sudha100
Alisha-Sheikh
Zeisha143_MBG
nikita_28
lovekasuforeva
adeepratha
-sylph-
Tulsey
charmedforlife
kaplashree
munglang
candyman11
saalnna
..SaNjEeDa..
sharinie
paris.hilton
cs-07
AshaNegiFan
ashvikfever
sushitalover03
Sahana-
...Fenil...
FireLordPhoenix
Ankifan_manju 
neeru arora
 Ashwin_Hegde  
Saiflicious  
pari-kirloskar
 ArviDany89

priya185 thumbnail
rules

• Please only say something positive about them here, negativity will not be tolerated in an appreciation thread. Only post here if you are fan and do not bash either of them also please see ---> New Rules Regarding ATs (click on it)

• To be a member like the 3rd post on this page(the post after this one).  I will add you ASAP to the member list but please be patient if I get delayed don't tell me to hurry up😳(if you want me to be quicker you can volunteer to help)

• Do not compare her with anyone else or discuss someone else unless they are related to the episode

• I will make the AT sometime in advance and post the link on front page please do not post in new one until current reached 150 pages

• interviews/quotes will be edited as much as possible don't rush me. Please volunteer if you can help me with any of these or member list. If you can help scrap me anything you do as much as you want

• Also you are welcome to write spoilers here however please be considerate of those that don't like spoilers please write spoiler alert before your post size 5-7 font size 
RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the new thread Priya.  ðŸ¤—
Congrats to all for the new FC. 🥳🥳
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Priya .
Lovely thread
MizzDaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this thread.. Priya ðŸ¤—
RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
credit-Anu
@Allyoursjewels: http://t.co/j0IsYNztDZ Made in Real Diamond and 18 kt White Gold.Customize in #VVS, #VS, #SI.This Ring is Dedicated To her Name @anky1912