Bade Acche Laggte Hai

rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello everyone!! Here I am back with a new OS. I hardly have time to write OS.  Sanju told me long back one OS and now taking out some time to write the OS. Sanju sorry for making u wait for so long. You know my routine. Let it be. Now I will start my OS. I love you very much sanju.. so anything for you.

Now just go back to the dubai episodes. The episode number 243 where ram comes to the bookshop where peehu and ram share the chocolate and priya sees them.

Yes that one only. So tighten your seat belts and lets go on RAYALAND. Sorry bahut baatein ho gayi now the os..

Peehu enters the bookshop saying where is kaddy didi. She is sitting alone on a stool inside the bookshop. Just then ram comes inside and spots peehu sitting alone.
Ram: Peehu aap akele yahan kyu bethi ko?
peehu gets up and hugs and says GOLU UNCLE.
ram kneels down and asks kya hua? Aap udaas kyu ho? Aaj kitni books sell huyi?
Peehu: ek bhi nahi...
Ram: aapka mood thik karne k liye mere pass ek idea hai. Aapko me aapki favourite chocolate dunga lekin badle me aapko mujhe ek kissiee dogi.
Peehu: mil toh sakti hai lekin apko kuch books kharidni hogi..

Ram laughs at her innocent talks.
Ram: ha kharidunga jitni books tum chahti hu kharidunga but kissie dogi na pakka?

Peehu: Ha golu ha golu celeb ek baar promise karti hai toh torti nahi. Kissie milegi pakka. Par aapko books kharidni hogi.
Ram: thik hai chalo ab me books leta hu.
Ram starts taking the books. He selects anjaan's books from one rack and then peehu points some books ram takes those books too.
Ram: Ab thik hai itni books.
Peehu: Yes abhi k liye thik hai.
Ram: Me ye sari kitabe karunga lekin kissie k baad.
Peehu: thik hai golu uncle..

Ram sits on the stool and makes pihu sit on his lap.
Ram: comfortable?
Peehu: ha golu uncle...
Ram: meri kissie kahan hai?
Peehu: meri chocolate kahan hai?
Ram: pehle kissie...
Peehu: nahi pehle chocolate...
Ram: nahi manogi na?
Peehu: nahi...
Ram: aapki favourite chocolate kaun si hai?
Peehu: nuts wali...
Ram: ye lo aapki favourite chocolate
Peehu: ye toh meri chocolate hai..
Ram: janta hu ye apki favourite chocolate hai..
Peehu: meri kissie...
peehu gives him a kiss on his cheek...
Ram: thank you...
Peehu gives him a kiss once more...
Ram: aur mere pass bht sari hai aisi chocolates. Ye lo..
Peehu: hum dono kitne same same hai.
Ram: bilkul. Achha ye batao aapka favourite khana kaun sa hai?
Peehu: aloo ka parantha
Ram: mera bhi..
Peehu: sachhi hum kitne same same hai.

Just then Priya enters the bookshop and sees peehu with ram. She gets shocked to see her Mr. Kapoor, her ram after five years and that too in Dubai. She was not able to control her emotions. But she was holding back her emotions for Ram. She didn't say anyone about her being alive as she wanted ram to move on in his life and she being in front of him in jail, he wouldn't have been able to do it.

Today her life is in front of her and she is just staring at her from back of the bookshelf.
On the other side ram is sharing chocolate with peehu. He takes a bite from Peehu and they are enjoying and sharing the chocolates.

Ram: ye lo ye sab aapke liye.
Peehu: thank you golu uncle..

Priya is hiding behind the bookshelf and staring at her ram.

HUM TUM KITNE PASS HAI KITNE
DUR HAI CHAAND SITARE
SACH PUCHO TOH
 MANN KO JHOOTE LAGTE HAI YE SARE
MAGAR SACHHE LAGTE HAI
YEH MAUSAM, YE BAATEIN, YE ULJHAN AUR TUM

Priya goes in her those days when she used to stay with ram. She used to be all the time with her beloved husband ram kapoor. For the world he was the business tycoon Mr. Ram Kapoor. But for her he was a loving and very caring person Ram.

Priya was packing her bag to go to her father's house. Yes after a girl's marriage her husband's house is her house. Her maika is too her house. But now she has her own house. Her husband is her world now.

Ram comes from back and hugs her.
Ram: priya please mat jao na. I can't live without you for a single day
ram kisses her nape.
Priya: ram please mujhe jana hai. Mujhe apne papa ki yaad aa rahi hai toh 2 - 3 din wahan jake rehna chahti hu.
Ram: bahut fikar hai tumhe apne papa ki lekin tumhe apne hone wale bachho k papa ki fikar bilkul nahi hai. Agar tum aise chali jaogi toh me tumhare is hone
wale bachho ka papa kabhi bann nahi paunga...

Priya stares at ram with mouth open.
Ram: kuch zyada ho gaya

Priya makes herself normal after what she has just heard from ram.
Her ram wanted their child. Their symbol of love.

Coming out from her dream she sees ram and peehu have finished sharing the chocolate... She just stares at their bonding.

Ram: ok mini celebrity aapne mere sath wakt bitaya, chocolate khaya, mere sath chocolate share kiya. Thank you very much. Me aaj bht khush hu apki wajah se. Ab me bhi apko kuch dena chahta hu
Peehu:  chocolate?
Ram: arre bas yaar kitni chocolate khaogi. Nahi use bhi zyada interesting chiz. Apko pata hai ek movie aa rahi hai "KYA SUPER KOOL HAI HUM". Uski ek party hai. Uske special passes aapke liye or aapki mumma k liye. Ek sec utaro.

Ram places her down slowly and takes out the passes and gives it to peehu.
Ram: ye hai apke liye aur apki mumma k liye. So aap aana apki mummy k sath. Vaise apki mummy hai kahan?
peehu: yahin kahin hogi. Vaise unko problem ho jata hai.
ram: ab me hu na. Me hu unki help karne k liye. Ab aaogi na film k liye. Nahi  party k liye.
peehu: me bhi film dekhungi.
ram: nahi film aap nahi dekh sakti lekin party k liye aa sakti ho.
Peehu: vahan aloo ka parantha hoga na?
ram: agar nahi bhi hua me apke liye khaas mangwayunga. I promise you.

Priya smiles staring at their bond. Their bond has become so strong at such a small span of time. Even though they don't know that they have a relation but there is a friendship, trust and love between them.

ram: ab me chalta hu peehu. Tumse me party me milunga. Bye
Peehu: bye golu uncle

ram is going out of the shop and then he feels something different as if his Priya is near him. The feeling he gets when his priya was with her.
But his brain tells that this can't be possible. How can Priya be here. But his heart always said that priya is there. Seeing peehu he always think that if today he had a daughter, his daughter would be like Peehu. Ram goes outside the shop and priya sees him.

peehu notices that ram has left the books there only. He has forgotten to take them. Just then priya comes near her.
Peehu: pata hai aaj golu uncle aye the. Apko pata hai golu uncle or mera parantha aur chocolate favourite hai. Aur??
peehu hugs her mother.
Priya (says in mind): aur tablets khana aur ek chiz peehu tumhare papa k pass bhi bht achha business sense hai aur tumhare pass bhi.

peehu has hugged priya ...

ram remembers that he forgot the books. So he again goes to the bookshop.
Priya feels someone has entered the bookshop but doesn't pay attention thinking it may be some customer.

Priya: chalo peehu go and have your lunch. Ye lo tiffin.
Peehu goes inside taking her tiffin
Priya's back is facing ram. He sees peehu going inside.

Ram(thinks): so ye hai peehu ki mummy. Chalo ab milna bhi ho jayega.
Priya has some different feelings. She can feel that her ram is very close to her.
Priya's back is facing him.

ram: suniye me apki beti peehu se mila. Bht pyari bachhi hai apki. Itni innocent itni pyari. Aapka naam kya hai? Sabne bataya hai mujhe apka naam. Lekin me aapse janna chahta hu. Aap turn toh kijiye.

Priya doesn't know now what to do. Her ram is standing just behind her and she doesn't know what to do. Ram is talking and she is keeping quiet.

Priya then slowly turns and ram is fully shocked. He is seeing his priya alive after 5 years. All the time spent with her is going in his mind. Their hugs, honeymoon special, holi hug, c night, holi morning, their dream of having children. Then suddenly something  strikes in his brain.

Ram: priya tum zinda ho? Tumne bataya kyu nahi mujhe is bare me?
priya: ram pls let me explain..
ram: kya explain karogi tum? Tumne apne aap ko mujhse dur rakha? Meri beti ko mujhse dur rakha? Peehu meri beti hai na? Ek sec kya peehu ko pata hai me uska papa hu?
Priya: ram vo vo
Ram: tum mere sawal ka jawab do. Does peehu know I am her father? Tell me the answer damn it.
Priya gets very scared of his anger..
Priya: vo vo
Ram: just stop saying vo vo. Tell me the answer does peehu know about me?
priya: nahi janti vo. Me batane wali thi use
ram: kab bataogi? Kab? Mujhe toh lagta hai tum batana hi nahi chahti use.
priya: no ram vo let me explain.
ram: kya explain karogi? Tumne peehu k 5 saal mujhse dur rakhe. Kya tum mujhe uske vo din lauta sakti ho. Uska pehla kadam, pehla bolna, pehle din school me jana. Lauta sakti ho ye sab?
priya: nahi I am sorry ram. Pls maaf kar do.
ram: maaf kar du tumhe. Kaise?

Just then peehu comes outside.
ram: peehu
Peehu: golu uncle. Mumma ro kyu rahi hai?
Priya: peehu yahan aao ek second
ram: kyu? Ab kya bologi use? Pehle se mujhe ye uncle bula rahi hai ab dadaji bulwaogi.
Peehu: matlab?
Priya: peehu ye tumhare golu uncle nahi hai.
Peehu: mumma ye toh mere uncle hai. Mere golu uncle.
Priya: ye tumhare papa hai beta.
Peehu: papa ?
Priya : ha bachha. Jao apne papa k pass.

peehu goes and hugs ram.
Peehu: papa aap kahan the? Pata hai mene aapko kitna miss kiya
Ram: I am sorry peehu rockstar. Ab me apko kabhi chodke nahi jaunga.
Peehu: promise?
ram: ha peehu rockstar. Papa promise.
Peehu: wow ab se me mumma aur aap ek sath.
Ram: ha  rockstar.
Peehu: mumma ab hame ghar nahi chalna. Its already 7pm.
Ram: ha hum sab ghar challenge.

they close the shop.
Priya prepares ram and peehu favourite aloo ka parantha and gives them for dinner. Priya feeds peehu and peehu and ram share their dinner.
Peehu: papa aap kha kyu nahi rahe?
ram: kha raha hu rockstar. Mera ho gaya. Aap kha lijiye. Mujhe ek call karna hai.
Peehu: ok papa

ram goes inside to make a call. He calls Krishna ji and says all.
krishnaji is shocked.
KK: beta unko apne sath vapas le aao Mumbai.
Ram: ji ma zaroor. Ab me rakhta hu.

ram goes to the  hall and sees peehu and priya chatting.

Peehu: mumma mera hw.
Priya: aaj papa karwayenge. Kyu ram?
ram: ha me karvayunga.

ram is making her do the hw. Ram is loving it. They do together maths homework.  The addition subtraction multiplication and division...

( hehe sanju for you I mentioned it. I know you wont remember... just kidding.. :-P )

ram makes peehu sleep.
ram tells her their story, how they met...

peehu soon falls asleep.

priya and ram come out of the room.

Ram: batao kya explain karna chahti thi tum?
Priya: ram jab vo landslide k baad I had come home. But aap sabne mujhe mara maan liya tha toh I went from there. Agar aap mujhe jail me dekhte u wont be able to move on in your life. So me vahan se raina k sath dubai aa gayi. Jab me dubai aayi toh mujhe pata chala I am pregnant.
ram: mujhe kyu nahi bataya tumne?
Priya: mene call kiya tha lekin aapne phone nahi uthaya. But jab uthaya toh aap kisi ki earing ki tareef kar rahe the so I cut the call. Shayad us wakt haari destiny nahi chahti thi ki mere bare me kisi ko pata chale. In 5 saalo me mene apko kitna miss kiya. Agar me zinda hut oh sirf peehu k wajah se. Agar me reh payi hut oh sirf peehu k wajah se. Vo bilkul aap jaisi hai. Vahi adate sab kuch aap jaisa. I missed u so much ram. I love u ram.
Ram: vo earing. Vo toh mene tumhare liye kharida tha. Yaad hai tumhari favourite earing vo mene use kharidi.

priya stares at ram with full love in her eyes.
Priya: I am sorry ram. I am very sorry.
ram:  I love u priya. I cant live without you and my rockstar now.
ram and priya hug each other.

ram takes priya with her back to the room where peehu is sleeping.
ram and priya hug each other and sleep in each others arm.

ram takes priya to the room. ram hugs her from behind and kisses her. priya runs from there and the screen fades..

Hope you all like it. Hope I have fulfilled your expectations sanju dee. sorry for the delay.. 

Edited by rampriyarocks - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bful Riddhi Thanks fro pm:)
rosinagoor thumbnail
Beautiful OS πŸ˜Š
Very well writtenπŸ‘
I like each & every scenes in this OS 😊
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely os yaar... reminisced the earlier happy days of raya...
But...but... y u ended over there... u could hav written a more detailed writeup on last scene of raya's roomπŸ˜‰
sparkling_gems thumbnail
It was like you wrote the update of that particular episode.. its just you changed the ending.. beautiful.. loved it.. how cute and intelligent was chhoti peehu. Infact  when she was in Dubai she used to give tips to her mother for increasing sale and even Kady got surprised on her skill and then Priya told her that "koi tha jo iske paida honay se pehlay issay yeh sab sikha gaya" and I was pretty sure that Peehu will manage Ram's business after growing up.. but seriously CVs have completely ruined her.. I will never forgive CVs for this.. if Peehu handled the business then there would go a nice message to public that girls can also be heir in their father's business.. anyways .. very nice OS loved it. 
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome os riddhima great milan of raya n pls continue ur ff-college wala love
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Screen fades πŸ˜‘
jaruri tha ..  
 aweee so swt  os choti .. what i wanted i got..
  thank u for ur pm 

love u so much 

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thats an os awesomely written.. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it!!
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderfully written
Raya met after long wait beacause of peehu
Now Priya will be back in Ram's life where she belong
continue writing OS on Raya thanx for the pm
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the PM Ridzi..
I loved FB part where ram priya were in same frame πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and the dialogues were really really naughty and mischievous and priya blushing smiling, looking at ram her eyes wide open.
that whole papa dialogue was so so so cute and naughty loved it.

Beti Kapoor and ram's scene reminded me teh scenes and choclates they share too good.

ram forgive her so easily , rayapee ever after a happy family
good one.. 
I know u are busy these days,  n having hectic schedules, but u made it baby, good one.