Rudra's pride is being challenged

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The sum of this episode for me and the most significant scene in my opinion was the Rudra-Laila one...ofcourse the button sewing scene was cute tooπŸ˜†...

But the one that made me thoughtful was the Rudra-Laila convo.

As expected, Rudra questions Laila first chance he gets about her nautankis which now involve bhajan singing...asks her if she's forgotten her own name and profession.

And Laila smartly turns this around on him and asks him if he's the only one who's got the right to change...I don't think he was buying that for a second but then Laila goes a step ahead and challenges him on the notions he's lived by all his life...shunning attachments and taking PRIDE in that...so she likens him to a Lion who once roamed proud and free...and is now SHACKLED by MARRIAGE...and possibly love.

Oh the expression on Rudra's face in responseπŸ˜†...Laila's dart found it's target and definitely got to Rudra there...she mocked him indirectly in a very smart manner...almost PITYING him for turning from a proud, free Lion into a tame/meek creature now besotted with his wife.

Laila knows exactly how to get to Rudra...knows his insecurities...and she targetted exactly those today...challenged his pride and made him wonder for a second if he's become WEAK now shackled with marriage and attachments.

And this is something Rudra has to work out in his mind...marriage or no marriage, he has always been bound to Paro...so maybe in the coming days he will give Laila an answer back on this...or fate will play a cruel twist and Rudra will REGRET having allowed himself attachments again.

Paro is blissfully cluelessly happy as alwaysπŸ˜†...she doesn't seem to understand that Rudra only agreed for Laila to stay cuz of HER and he's not exactly happy about itπŸ˜†

And Laila despite all her scheming, otherwise is ending up being a cupidπŸ˜†...I can't believe Rudra actually thought he could put the needle in the thread with ONE handπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the interactions b/w RP in the button sewing scene were quite cute and in character...husband-wife routine settling in...and Paro figuring out how to toss the prasad into his mouth...lol...Also liked the subtle bit in the breakfast scene where Paro turns the spoon in the direction of his left hand so that he can eat on his own...nice touch there.

The dancing in the precap looks remarkably unco-ordinated as if Paro is doing her own thing and Laila her own thingπŸ˜†
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
A very nice post .Edited by babyji - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: babyji

A very nice post . I actually don't mind Laila after this episode .

Thanks! Laila was back in form in this epi with some hard-hitting dialogues in the scene with Rudra...I think she's at her best in her solo scenes with Rudra...but otherwise she improved a bit in her scenes with Mohini today as well.

Mohini is seriously regretting bringing Laila homeπŸ˜†...and they have their own tussle going on on the side.
AreYaar thumbnail
Forgot to add...Laila called him MAAMULI...ORDINARY today...That's GOTTA pinchπŸ˜†...

Also she implied to him that Paro still hasn't seen Rudra's true colors, again creating doubt in his mind about whether Paro can truly accept him with all his scars.
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok! Rudra is in uniform!  Seems like petitions do work and sooo fast ! πŸ˜†
Secondly,  Laila and Mohini are giving me a headache. I seem to want to fast forward their scenes and that means most of the episode. Even in the Rudra-Paro scene, she was there. Even though it was good to see her burning, I would have preferred for her to not be there the whole time! I mean why does everyone peep into their bedroom??!!!! This is becoming a trend nowadays. The only place they had privacy was in Jaipur! πŸ˜†

The Rudra-Laila scene today was scary. I mean she is trying to put him down in the best way she can. But I have a question. Do you think he wants or even likes to get back to the lion without attachment mode that she is talking about? Yesterday from his monologue, it seems like he wants to let it all out to Paro and become normal. So I don't know if her this trick will work. Also he did not go all brooding after the conversation. He even let Paro get all wifey on him after this. But yes, if Paro leaves, then Laila can use this to rub in his wounds. πŸ˜­

Of course my fav scenes today were the button stitching and dining table scene. It was hilarious the way Paro jumped in from the window and more hilarious when Rudra asked her to jump out of the room through the same window..LOL..And she actually did that! πŸ˜† That whole scene was cute minus Laila. These both are so used to each other now.  And Paro asking Rudra to look up and he did the same like a kid..stealing a glance here and there! πŸ˜† 

And dance on Monday! πŸ˜† Rudra is nowhere to be seen. I guess he will come in the end? 

How long is this going to go yaar..I am super bored with Laila..Sumer was more entertaining than this. And if Laila has to be there, then they better bring out the affair thing soon so that Paro knows. That will be interesting. Or else it sort of annoys me to watch Paro being nice to Laila. Rudra is super pissed about it too.πŸ˜†

Edited by Crystal29 - 9 years ago
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think he already gave an answer to laila and that too without even answering her directly , rudra  not protesting to paros closeness , is itself a check mate for laila , he was enjoying his wifes monopoly over him that means this lion loves to be shackles now  πŸ˜†
_CrazyRudraFan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Laila knows exactly how to get to Rudra...knows his insecurities...and she targetted exactly those today...challenged his pride and made him wonder for a second if he's become WEAK now shackled with marriage and attachments.

And this is something Rudra has to work out in his mind...marriage or no marriage, he has always been bound to Paro...so maybe in the coming days he will give Laila an answer back on this...or fate will play a cruel twist and Rudra will REGRET having allowed himself attachments again.

This was exactly that bothered my mind. Either of the two things.. It'd be great if Rudra answers Laila back because as per his intelligence and development of character, he tends to do that more. Het back to ppl n lawyer them.πŸ˜‰ But Regret is what i fear arrghh. N TRP audience demands regret track
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystal29

Ok! Rudra is in uniform!  Seems like petitions do work and sooo fast ! πŸ˜†

Secondly,  Laila and Mohini are giving me a headache. I seem to want to fast forward their scenes and that means most of the episode. Even in the Rudra-Paro scene, she was there. Even though it was good to see her burning, I would have preferred for her to not be there the whole time! I mean why does everyone peep into their bedroom??!!!! This is becoming a trend nowadays. The only place they had privacy was in Jaipur! πŸ˜†

The Rudra-Laila scene today was scary. I mean she is trying to put him down in the best way she can. But I have a question. Do you think he wants or even likes to get back to the lion without attachment mode that she is talking about? Yesterday from his monologue, it seems like he wants to let it all out to Paro and become normal. So I don't know if her this trick will work. Also he did not go all brooding after the conversation. He even let Paro get all wifey on him after this. But yes, if Paro leaves, then Laila can use this to rub in his wounds. πŸ˜­

Of course my fav scenes today was the button stitching and dining table scene. It was hilarious the way Paro jumped in from the window and more hilarious when Rudra asked her to jump out of the room through the same window..LOL..And she actually did that! πŸ˜† That whole scene was cute minus Laila. These both are so used to each other now.  And Paro asking Rudra to look up and he did the same like a kid..stealing a glance here and there! πŸ˜† 

And dance on Monday! πŸ˜† Rudra is nowhere to be seen. I guess he will come in the end? 

How long is this going to go yaar..I am super bored with Laila..Sumer was more entertaining than this. And if Laila has to be there, then they better bring out the affair thing soon so that Paro knows. That will be interesting. Or else it sort of annoys me to watch Paro being nice to Laila. Rudra is super pissed about it too.πŸ˜†

LOL oh your romantic heart, AnuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tumhein bas romance chahiye abhiπŸ˜†...

Well whenever they bring in a third wheel, this is how scenes go...background mein jealous vamp hovering with evil musicπŸ˜†...so kahaan se milegi privacy.

The button sewing scene did have pretty cute bits...especially when she asked him to look upπŸ˜†...but in many ways the attraction element b/w them is on pause since the Jaipur epis...it's mellowed out now...

I don't think Laila is going away that easily...she'll be there for a couple of weeks atleast...baaki sab TRP will decideπŸ˜†

LOL you found the Laila-Rudra scene scary? Mujhe hi interesting lagaa phir?  This the Laila I was expecting to see actually...the one who knows how to poke at Rudra's psyche...this brings in conflict and angst.

I don't think Rudra has DECIDED anything in a concrete fashion really but Laila deffo hit his PRIDE quite hard today...for a proud man to be told that he's ORDINARY now and CONSTRAINED...that's gotta pinch.

That is the image he projected all his life and to Laila as well...so it's no wonder she asks him this and messes with his head pointing out how much he's changed due to Paro.

If they want to follow the Othello track, this fits.
_CrazyRudraFan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bioinfo

i think he already gave an answer to laila and that too without even answering her directly , rudra  not protesting to paros closeness , is itself a check mate for laila , he was enjoying his wifes monopoly over him that means this lion loves to be shackles now  πŸ˜†

Agreed! Though m a li'l worried.. I feel Rudra is more inclined to getting rid of Laila. How cutely was he agree wid Paro. Total miya biwi typesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bioinfo

LOL true...he's not shunning Paro due to this...that wasn't what I was saying anyways...I'm saying it does prick his mind somewhere...Laila knows how to pick the sore points in his pride...and LONG TERM this might play out that Rudra will remember this convo and regret that he allowed himself to be weakened in love.