Rangrasiya

Tarun Khanna (Tejawat/Thakur) Has Quit Rangrasiya

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Don't know if this has already been shared, but according to TELLYCHAKKAR Tarun Khanna has quit Rangrasiya. So does this mean he won't be back at all?

Copying and pasting the article:

A great body, a charming smile, Greek God looks added to that superb acting talent - that's Tarun Khanna for you.

Well, this man surely needs no introduction, for he has made his mark in every show that he has worked. Starting off his journey with Avinash IPS, he has been part of some wonderful projects like Shivaji, Rangrasiya, Mahadevand currently seen in Mahabharat and Adaalat.

The actor came dressed casually in a lime yellow t-shirt paired with chocolate brown corduroy trousers and matching shoes. Dressed for summers, he surely looked every inch cool'.

"I have worked as the Editor of my college magazine when I was studying in Khalsa College (Delhi) and I know how difficult job journalism is," admitted Tarun, as he made himself comfortable in the cosy office ofTellychakkar.com.

Tarun quit Rangrasiya since his character wasn't shaping the way he was told it would when he joined the show.

"I believe in working on my characters and doing full justice to them"

And this statement was surely proven when the guy presented his special eyebrow dance' on the request of his fans.

"Playing Ravan in Mahadev has been the toughest till date for it was important to portray him as a hero and not pure evil. And then I really worked hard on moving both my eyebrows to give out a distinguished feel to my character."

Tarun then picked up the phone and called his friends for interviews which we will upload soon. Also he gave a detailed video interview for his fans which readers can check out on our site soon.

Tarun, we had a great time with you!!!

Link to article: http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/tarun-khanna-shows-his-dancing-eyebrows-he-visits-tellychakkarcoms-office-511

Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That's a terrible loss if that's the case... I can't imagine anyone else playing him :(
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so sad
then what will happen to the story 🥺
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

That's a terrible loss if that's the case... I can't imagine anyone else playing him :(

Maybe they won't hire another actor and just end the Thakur track by saying he was killed...who knows...cuz seriously, I don't think anyone else can do full justice to Thakur's character like Tarun Khanna did ðŸ˜­
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nuzrath-

so sad
then what will happen to the story 🥺

I guess either they will hire a new actor to play Thakur sa eventually, or they'll just kill the character off, or maybe they can convince him to come back ðŸ˜ƒ
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

Maybe they won't hire another actor and just end the Thakur track by saying he was killed...who knows...cuz seriously, I don't think anyone else can do full justice to Thakur's character like Tarun Khanna did ðŸ˜­

I think they have to hire another actor eventually because the Thakur's character must come back eventually for two reasons:
1. Mala needs to re enter the story, and he took her with him.
2. We will discover the past of the Mala-Mohini-Dilsher triangle and how Mala eventually married Thakur.
3. He's a key villian, not just against PaRud, but against the BSD.

It's a story line gold mine related to this character, the CVs won't just scrap him IMO. 
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nahiii

squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww no what a shame. I'm gonna miss him. Hope ST can convince him to come back. If not, then I don't mind another actor replacing him as Tejawat. As amazing as Tarun is, Tejawat is a central character to Rudra-Mala, so naturally the character is more important than the actor playing him. 
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
NO!! :'(
I actually like him as Thakur a lot.
Will they replace him? I don't think anyone else can do better than him.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Tarun wapas chahiye! The ensemble cast is great, why change? :/