Hi Everyone After Long Time

meghan001 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys hi to all  how are you all i am here after long time but what to do my Exams are going on till June so cant be here regularly can anyone tell me what's up with Our show I just saw some off screen videos and here that Avni Says Yes to Sam Kya Avraj ab eksath nahi honge please tell me so that i can stop watching the Sow becase for me No Avraj-No APHG  and sorry for ot being here regularly but i will try to be here after exams regularly.Sorry for the long Post.Bye Guys See You All😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey meghna well come back for time being and all d best for exams...
as far as track is going on Sam purposed Avni and
bhawna and Saawri starts avoiding Raj and even told Suket not to let him come home

Arpita is only helping Rja ..Avni still has not said anything...but Today Raj going to confess his love but before dat Avni gave him shock that she said Yes to Sam...Raj shocked all hopes sahttered...

But AvRaj track is soon going to start and Dun leave hopes ...AvRaj is very much there ... Keep watching APHG for Raj AvRaj...
Do well in ur exams

meghan001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

Hey meghna well come back for time being and all d best for exams...
as far as track is going on Sam purposed Avni and
bhawna and Saawri starts avoiding Raj and even told Suket not to let him come home

Arpita is only helping Rja ..Avni still has not said anything...but Today Raj going to confess his love but before dat Avni gave him shock that she said Yes to Sam...Raj shocked all hopes sahttered...

But AvRaj track is soon going to start and Dun leave hopes ...AvRaj is very much there ... Keep watching APHG for Raj AvRaj...
Do well in ur exams

Hey Thank You Sooo Much Jas You are really sweet 😊
Welcome Back! 
Hope you know me but I think you dont! 

Btw me SammyExpress.. Will have lot of fun here!

//Sammy!!