Discussion about FF's --- Strictly invites

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Friends I thought that I am spamming Deepthi's thread so thought of creating a thread to discuss the FF here so that she can have her sanity. Here we can talk about TVK and also other FF's too If anyone wants.

Soorrryyy Deepthi I stole your Banner ðŸ˜³.

Invites 

Deepthi

Lala 

Meenu 

Khushiarnav1 

Jduke 

Canopoem 

Chandana (lol she has to  there where I am ðŸ˜† )

Abhi 

arshirupa

nishu_shorna

LoveBarun 

Tulips123

Sirisha 

karthikahari1

Let me know if anyone wants to join 

Edited by Srilathalolla - 9 years ago
oh MY GOD latha u have no idea how happy u have made me...i just read the forum rules where spamming ...and chatting other than story in story thread not at all allowed..i was really worried for tvk thread ...thank u so much for making this thread :)...🤗Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
Originally posted by MeenuArshiCrazy

cool idea Srilatha ji😆
how r u meenu darling 
Originally posted by lalarukh

oh MY GOD latha u have no idea how happy u have made me...i just read the forum rules where spamming ...and chatting other than story in story thread not at all allowed..i was really worried for tvk thread ...thank u so much for making this thread :)...🤗

Aww Lala thanks ðŸ¤— yup I was also thinking in the same line and that is the reason I created the thread Let me know if you want to add anyone 
Originally posted by MeenuArshiCrazy

cool idea Srilatha ji😆

Thanks Meenuji 
Thank You darling...Did u just steal my banner...Hahha..Dont mind at alll...
Very cool idea and infact great idea, Thanks once again...Meenu can tick tock here LOL😆😆😆
Originally posted by deepthiya

Thank You darling...Did u just steal my banner...Hahha..Dont mind at alll...
Very cool idea and infact great idea, Thanks once again...Meenu can tick tock here LOL😆😆😆

You I did steal ðŸ˜³ . I know Meenu  can start her ticktick , Me , Canopoem can dedicate songs lol and K can have her fun ðŸ˜‰ . YOu are most welcome ðŸ¤—
Edited by Srilathalolla - 9 years ago

Yippeee 

Thanks Sri... very damn good idea... we can talk what ever we want here without disturbing Deepu darling... writing time...and thinking track... We must have troubled her alot these days...😒  

Meenu darling Shuroo kar do yaar, your countdown here... tick tick tick...

your Jaadu here...

Deepu.. now you can write peacefully... your sanki sena will throw their sanaki here...Sorry Deepu Darling..for stalking TVK thread what should we do ..your writing made us that much paagal. (See I don't say sorry so often... I reserve only if I really feel for it... so better accept it...😉)

Lala please be cool as always to let us cool down... because here the fire doesn't go down...So easily... you are our fire extinguisher...😆

All the other fans of TVK... including me... let's start our

🥳🥳

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
Originally posted by lovedrops

Yippeee

Thanks Sri... very damn good idea... we can talk what ever we want here without disturbing Deepu darling... writing time...and thinking track...

Meenu darling Shuroo kar do yaar, your countdown here... tick tick tick...

your Jaadu here...

Deepu.. now you can write peacefully... your sanki sena will throw their sanaki here...

Lala please be cool as always to let us cool down... because here the fire doesn't go down...

All the other fans of TVK... including me... let's start our

YOu know what Deepthi is not going to update on Monday will be on Wednesday so Meenu's Tic tic will be long this time ðŸ˜† . 

K you can plan number of ways to kill Adi lol 
Hey K I have unresed my comment on your thread ðŸ˜‰