Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahid, Priyanka Fracas at IIFA, Shahid hurled expletives at

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
SHAHID, PRIYANKA FRACAS AT IIFA
Observers say Kapoor hurled expletives at ex girlfriend for acting pricey at a recent award show rehearsal

May 09, 2014
Kunal M Shah

Silent ho jaa warna main violent ho jaungaa... was the hit dialogue from Shahid Kapoor's last release R... Rajkumar and boy was the same quite evident at the recently concluded Indian Internation Film Academy Awards ( IIFA) ceremony! Shahid, who is not really known for his short- temper, recently got really vexed that too in front of almost 50 people. This was just a day prior to the main awards night in the US. More importantly, the target of Shahid's anger was his exflame Priyanka Chopra.

Incidentally, Shahid, who had to wait for a long time for his turn to rehearse on stage, made his displeasure quite evident on a mic, which was lying there, leaving Priyanka with no choice but to walk out of the stage.

An eyewitness says, " PeeCee was already running late that day for her rehearsals and she was doing her bit on stage to make up for lost time. After a while, Shahid walked in as he had to rehearse his part as he was hosting the show. Shahid waited patiently for about an hour but PeeCee was still busy rehearsing her steps. Finally, Shahid lost his cool and started abusing aloud. There was a mic close to where Shahid was standing and it was on and there were about 45 to 50 people there who heard him rant. But that was not all. Shahid continued to express his displeasure not caring that the mic was on and everybody could hear him loud and clear. He also abused PeeCee and the organsiers for making him wait. PeeCee, who was on the stage, was shocked and walked out of the stage and did not come back." The war between the two continued throughout the awards event. " In fact, after her performance at the awards, Shahid, who was hosting the show, barely managed to give a lukewarm response when her act ended.

And PeeCee too refused to acknowledge his presence at the awards night," says the source.

This is probably the first time that the usually calm and composed Shahid revealed the angry young man in him. Despite breaking up, Shahid and PeeCee always seemed cordial with each other but following this ugly incident, the two have completely stopped talking to each other.

We sent a text message to both Shahid and Priyanka but they chose to not reply.

Incidentally, Shahid's another ex- girlfriend Kareena Kapoor Khan warmly acknowledged him when she came on stage at the same event. Onlookers swear that they saw Shahid completely shocked as he couldn't believe that Kareena greeted him after all these years.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What the hell? Is this actually true? If so, what got into him during IIFA? I would have punched him if I was Priyanka!
BollyBoy thumbnail
Seems like complete BS 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dont tell me this is how they are gonna promote Haider & Mary Kom
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jaise ko taisa. 
AskJeeto thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoStLyHaRmLeSs

Dont tell me this is how they are gonna promote Haider & Mary Kom

I didn't even think of that. Extremely stupid if that is the case.
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what has got into Shahid all of a sudden?
shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
We all have a rant now and again. It must have been pretty annoying for him to wait for a long time.
s.pip23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tough times for Priyanka!

Shah Rukh not promoting her songs, Ranveer and Shahid having problems with her.. ouch!
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so the whole Shahid screaming angrily at Vidya is true as well? he IS a better actor off screen, I must sayđź‘Ź