Kanchi Kaul Birthday(Notes on Pg 1)(updated) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Guys
everyone feel free to express their ideas here!!😊

I need someone to volunteer for...

Introduction

About kanchi-Her biography & other shows...

Some one to collect gifts & wishes

Food pics

Dance icons

sggies & banner

VM

These are the basic things which we need..whoever is interested plz sign up!!😊

Mujhe sirf dance aata hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okay ill volunteer for dance icons 😊
Originally posted by reetnoor89

Mujhe sirf dance aata hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okay ill volunteer for dance icons 😊
yeah sure dear!!😊
Those who are not so creative they can handle the gifts section..they just have to PM all her fans about the thread & ask them to send the wishes before 18th!😊
Collect all the wishes & PM me the same on 18th!!
Rose i think special wishes for pregnancy will be awesome if we are going to tweet this thread to her...she will be happy...and that shouls be cute...
Then one of the siggies should include all her offscreen pictures from meribhabhi...onscreen I think we have so many pictures but arrange one for offscreen pics...
then if we search her old shows pics and include it in the siggies it will more wonderful...i think searching those forums will work...
i am thinking if more comes i will tell u

Originally posted by -treesa-

Rose i think special wishes for pregnancy will be awesome if we are going to tweet this thread to her...she will be happy...and that shouls be cute...
Then one of the siggies should include all her offscreen pictures from meribhabhi...onscreen I think we have so many pictures but arrange one for offscreen pics...
then if we search her old shows pics and include it in the siggies it will more wonderful...i think searching those forums will work...
i am thinking if more comes i will tell u

great...lekin ye search karega koun?πŸ˜†
someone can take charge of that too😊
Edited by -Red-Rose- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

great...lekin ye search karega koun?πŸ˜†

I just look her other forums now...their picture gallery lovely pictures but not much quality i think u can take from there and offscreen i don't know may be twitter or her insta...
Originally posted by -treesa-

I just look her other forums now...their picture gallery lovely pictures but not much quality i think u can take from there and offscreen i don't know may be twitter or her insta...
okay i can do a siggy with her off screen pics!!😊

Can we have a subheading of 'Why we love Kanchi Kaul'? πŸ˜ƒ
I volunteer for the introduction & biography about Kanchi & ofcourse the VM!!πŸ˜ƒ