Kanchi Kaul Birthday(Notes on Pg 1)(updated) - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago

Right now i just wanna fly to singapore to give big hug tou Preethz ...thank god Preethz ur here...ab sab ho jayega πŸ˜†

Agree on every point πŸ˜ƒ

Too happy to see that Birthday prep thread

A big hug to u Naz for making Vm

I think poem idea is great...nikki u and saanjh both can write poem if possible πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo mera burden khatam...ab tum log sab sambal lo gaye πŸ˜†
Originally posted by reetnoor89

Right now i just wanna fly to singapore to give big hug tou Preethz ...thank god Preethz ur here...ab sab ho jayega πŸ˜†

Agree on every point πŸ˜ƒ

Too happy to see that Birthday prep thread

A big hug to u Naz for making Vm

I think poem idea is great...nikki u and saanjh both can write poem if possible πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo mera burden khatam...ab tum log sab sambal lo gaye πŸ˜†

πŸ€— And Reet is helping in something! I am thinking of a job for you! πŸ˜ˆ
Hey!!
We need to decide the colour theme for Kanchi's birthday thread!! Pour in your suggestions! :)  For me personally, I love using Red and Purple together! 😳 What do you all suggest?

Oh yes! Found out what Reety Reet can do! Reet is helping in getting information about Kanchi's performances, her career and biography. Since she loves dancing so much, she can do that! πŸ˜› Edited by ..Preethz.. - 9 years ago
Great ideaπŸ‘πŸΌ meee innn...
Originally posted by ..Preethz..

Hey!!
We need to decide the colour theme for Kanchi's birthday thread!! Pour in your suggestions! :)  For me personally, I love using Red and Purple together! 😳 What do you all suggest?

U are superb...just go ahead!!πŸ˜ƒ Muahhh
I have a doubt friends what in wishes do we need to stick only on birthday or include wishes for her personal life or future something
Originally posted by -treesa-

I have a doubt friends what in wishes do we need to stick only on birthday or include wishes for her personal life or future something
U can add b'day wishes..greetings or some creations what ever u can..u can also add ur personal wishes for her...
Preethz u find job for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but im just good in giving ideas and increasing others burden πŸ˜†...but seriously ill complete my job...tom im not here but illl do till monday 😊
Red and Purple idea is awesome πŸ‘
Originally posted by reetnoor89

Preethz u find job for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but im just good in giving ideas and increasing others burden πŸ˜†...but seriously ill complete my job...tom im not here but illl do till monday 😊
Red and Purple idea is awesome πŸ‘
That's like a god mam🀣