ARTICLE:Abhay Kapoor aka Gunjan Utrejas not so convincing exit!

Fortuitous thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: Abhay Kapoor aka Gunjan Utreja's not so convincing exit from the show!

Tue, May 6, 2014 4:20pm UTC by Letty Mariam Abraham
Add first Comment
Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: Abhay Kapoor aka Gunjan Utreja's not so convincing exit from the show!
Tweet

Abhay Kapoor is killed and Raj Kumar has regained his memory, but the show has taken a turn for the worse

In yesterday's episode of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon we witnessed the bizarre death of Abhay Kapoor (Gunjan Utreja) and saw the new avatar of Raj Kumar (Vivian DSena). The whole episode was a disaster in terms of storyline. Why we say so? You'll soon find out...

RK comes home from the hospital to claim his wife, Madhu (Drashti Dhami) and to take revenge from Abhay for ill-treating him. He points a gun to Abhay's forehead, makes him fall on Madhu's feet, counts all his sins, forces AK to drink alcohol, then finally drags him to the bedroom and hangs him to the fan. All this while, we do not see Abhay react, reciprocate or even retaliate - guess the cat got his tongue or should we say his brains. It was bizarre to see the superstar not fighting for his life, what a contrast to the real Abhay, no? Even after his death, his family reacts like nothing happened, except for a few tears here and there.

The episode ends with Abhay dying hanging from the ceiling, RK claiming that he is Raja and not Raju and Madhu wailing over the fact that her husband is an unabashed killer. So how will the story go ahead from here?

According to what we've heard, it will be revealed that Raja actually belongs to a family of goons. While he loves Madhu, he doesn't respect women. Madhu's next agenda will be to make Raja a better man in life. Frankly, we are not impressed with the new turn of events on the daily soap and hope the makers simply draw the curtains coz we've had enough. What do you think BollywoodLifers?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hez gone dats al i care about... dont really care how how he went... 
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who care he got out 😛

And plus GU looked like he didn't care about
the show anymore and was just acting he wasn't actually
In the character
🥱
Fortuitous thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Strawberry

Who care he got out 😛

And plus GU looked like he didn't care about
the show anymore and was just acting he wasn't actually
In the character
🥱

It was a good decision to leave this show which has become a dehati crapfest! ðŸ¥±

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Deewangi

It was a good decision to leave this show which has become a dehati crapfest!🥱

Well everybody needs to agree that this show gave him
Some "FANS" 😛
But yeah leaving this show was a good decision for us fans
I don't no how it benefit him but I am glad he left it
😃
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gunjan was ST's discovery and when he left instead of taking him, he thopofied it on AS and MEIEJ fans who had to bear his expressionless acting, hollow revenge track and his unprofessional and controversial interviews where he bad mouth everyone instead of taking responsibility that his atrocious acting, comparing and self praising IVs leads to MB fans loathe him and finds his on and off screen persona very distasteful.

I'm happy he is gone for good coz he sucks in acting whether he does positive or negative role. now he has all the time in world to enroll himself in an acting school and learn the art and skills for giving IV's to reporter.

they were shooting his death scene and only expression he has on his face is boredom.it's like he can't wait to get out of there and he called himself versatile😆

by the way TM, aren't u one of his fan? saw u fighting and arguing with VD fans?

Anything comes out of BL publication is just fabrication and down right lie. Also remember this is the same writer who wrote GU soaring trp article and how MEIEJ/VD fans have forgotten RK😆 this writer must be GU girlfriend or something😆

anyhow, no hard feelings😊 thanks for sharing.
Edited by SVK1234 - 9 years ago
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I found it extremely convincing
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i am so happy ak is out
i wanted it from a long time
i am happy that the track is on raja rani now
mb has gone 6 months extension
cvs will make full use of it now 
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who cares... He is gone now...*Sigh*  ðŸ˜› R.I.P Mr. Abhay Kapoor... ðŸ˜­ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Edited by SweetDishu - 9 years ago
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆 so many people outside this special forum could see the difference of treatment given to certain actors that too undeserving! A very good article!