New RaYa SS~*~You can't Run Away from Love~*~

zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1
He had been following her for 3 days.

By now, knew her daily routine by heart, he knew she bought her supplies from that old store across the street, she loved children & took only 25 min to get ready to go to work in the morning!! Obviously she was more interested in being clean & neat than in enhancing her physical assets.

She was the weirdest women he had come across...Her bed time ritual was listening to one song- "Sharara Sharara" on full volume & jump on the bed!!

She had no secrets from him. In less than 72 hours he had all her vital statistics--her age, height, driver's licence number, bank account balances, annual income, home address-- the sort of information that was readily available on the internet to anyone who knew where to look.In his pocket was a photograph of her, but all of that combined information was miniscule in comparision to what he now knew, but now everrything was begining to annoy him, & he realized that his patience was coming to an end. So was the waiting & watching.

Today he had tracked her to the park where he had spent an irksome afternoon surrounded by cheerful adults & shrieking children enjoying their weekend, he hated children, their shrieking was giving him a headache & a temper, to curb his temper he went over his plans for her while he turned his full attention on his prey. At the moment , Priya was descending from the branches of a big tree from which she was attempting to retrieve a kite that looked like a black eagle with outstretched wings tipped in bright yellow. At the base of the tree, a group of 5 & 6 year olds cheered on her. Behind them stood a group of older adolesents, all of them boys.The young children were interested in getting their kite back; the adolescent boys were interested in Priya Sharma's shapely legs as they slowly emerged from the thick upper branches of the tree. the boys elbowed each other & ogled her, & he understood the cause of the minor male commotion: If she were a 20 year old coed, those legs of hers would have been remarkable, but on a 33 year old cop, they were a phenomenon.

Hi all, i was reading Judith Macnaught & everytime i tried to picture Noah Mitland or Sloan Reynolds mere dimaag mein sirf Ram aur Priya hi aate, toh this story is my take on Judith MacNaught's Novel "Night Whispers",
 hope you enjoy it & i hope i don't offend any Judith MacNaught fan   

Disclaimer:- My take on the novel will be quite long & some times i will copy some scenes in the book, will update weekly

Cheers!!
Zeenath

Edited by zeenathsheikh8 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is new story u have started to write ?
RaShi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Only 4 lines?? write soon na, we are alll waiting

jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start
 when r u updating?
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if u update this pls pm me.๐Ÿ˜Š
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice story good start n pls send pm to us and also continue ur previous story also
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice and interesting start๐Ÿ˜Š
Eagerly waiting 4 next part...
Coninue soon!!!
akilagoud2 thumbnail
nice start
plz pm me
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail

Part 2

Standing in the brooding silence at the windows of the elegent penthouse apartment, the tall dark man gazed at the panorama of twinkling lights fanning out across the dusky Mumbai skyline.Bitterness & resignation were evident in Karthik Sharma's abrupt movements as he jerked the knot of his tie loose, then raised his glass of scotch to his mouth, drinking deeply.

Behind him a short man strode quickly into the dimly lit living room. "Well, Karthik?" he asked eagerly. "What did they decide?" 
        "They decided what bankers always decide," Karthik said harshly, without turning. "They decided to look out for themselves."

"Those bas***ds!" Shantanu exploded. In angry frustration, he ran his hand through his hair, then turned & headed determinedly for the row of alcohol on the bar. "They sure as hell stayed with you when the money was pouring in," he gritted as he poured the whiskey into a glass.
          "They have not changed," Karthik said sadly.
     If the money was still pouring in,they would still be with me."
  Shantanu switched on a lamp, then scowled at the magnificent furnishings, as if their presence in this spacious living room offended him. " I was so absolutely certain, that when you explained about the state of your father's mental health before his death the bankers would stand by you. How can they blame you for his mistakes & incompetence?"

Turning from the windows, Karthik leaned his shoulder against the frame. For a moment he stared at the remaining Scotch in his glass, then tipped it up to his mouth & drained it. "They blame me for not preventing him from making fatal mistakes, and for not recognising the fact of his incompetence in time."
Not recognising the------?? Shantanu repeated furiously. How were you supposed to know that a man who always acted like he was god almighty, one day started believing it? and what could you have done if you'd known? The stock was in his name not yours until the day he died, he held the controlling interest in the corporation. Your hands were tied." 

"Now they are empty," karthik replied

Edited by zeenathsheikh8 - 9 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting part but where are Raya pls write and pls continue soon n pls send pm