want proper unedited swaron dance tommorow

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
so no need to say anthing more about todays episode just vrushika saved the day with ease and shantanu as always was bang on in his part..but as whole its fully a dissapoint one and below avg musical too in my pov...without proper justificatiopn of all leads...no reyam duet,swayams intro wasnt there and many more big goofups and mostly the pathetic camera work...so after todays epi every ss fan and me also least interested about tomm musical except swaron duet..which is again combined with kr...i really dont wanted that..ss and kr should give different duet and songs..but as nothing can be done now..i just want to convey one word to cv and channel ph we all swaron fans are highly dissapointed with todays episodes musical...and dont want our disspointment turned into anger tommorow cause of edited swaron duet..we all know how swaron/vrushan are treated in this show and channel..so it will be great if we get full fleded swaron dance without editing ...dont want ss dance cutoff just to gloryfy someother...we are getting least in this musical atleast fullfill this wish...it will be great if we get a long ss dance tommorow and after musical one swayam solo,sharon solo...we are not getting swayam solo from last 2.5 yrs..it will be great if you guys think about it carefully...and want swaron fullfleded passoinaite romance after musical as a make up for our means swaron fandoms highly dissapointment in musical...
agreed but after today's episode ..
you guys really feel to hope ?
i can only pray for it dil se .
talent chupaye nai chupta . Tannu be woh hi unique gem hai .
don't hope anything
cvs are biased
today's musical was below average 
no intro of swayam
no reyam
cvs pura 2years kha hi gaye 
they showed only the starting thing and abhi wala and what about those 2years cvs we want answer
no solo of swayam and sharon 
this time cvs crossed every limit of biasedness

I mvkeeping no hopes mila toh good nai mila toh... 🤬
we ss can onlyy hope... 😭
we ss fans can only hope... 😭
Not keeping hopes but if SS dance is edited badly tomorrow, I will not spare Ameeta D 
Originally posted by fanista

agreed but after today's episode ..
you guys really feel to hope ?
i can only pray for it dil se .
talent chupaye nai chupta . Tannu be woh hi unique gem hai .
i really dont have hope too..its just a advice for cvs well being😳
ss fans hav always hoped n. it always leads.to.disappointment...!! ab bhi we can jst hope dat editing nt done ...musical toh haath se jaa chuka hai..!!nthing to.look forward except ss dance..