Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: virikalove

no no...i was justifying their law system over there not burqa😊

I read somewhere , in their law system, a woman when raped is actually charged with adultery, so I donno how much of it is merit of law system and how much is scared female shutting their mouth up.
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

I read somewhere , in their law system, a woman when raped is actually charged with adultery, so I donno how much of it is merit of law system and how much is scared female shutting their mouth up.

that is all wrong...i am a muslim...i have read quran...and guy hwo rapes a girl should be hanged to death 

"When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered (raped) her.  She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said: That (man) did such and such to me. And when a company of the Emigrants came by, she said: That man did such and such to me. They went and seized the man whom they thought had had intercourse with her and brought him to her.

She said: Yes, this is he. Then they brought him to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him).  When he (the Prophet) was about to pass sentence, the man who (actually) had assaulted her stood up and said: Apostle of Allah, I am the man who did it to her.

He (the Prophet) said to the woman: Go away, for Allah has forgiven you.  And about the man who had intercourse with her, he said: Stone him to death.

He also said: He has repented to such an extent that if the people of Medina had repented similarly, it would have been accepted from them.  (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38, Number 4366)"

Saudi Arabia today applies the death penalty for the punishment of rape and other cases as well.  The following quote was taken from an article from CNN.COM regarding the punishment of a rapist.  He was punished to death:

"Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil producer and Washington's closest Arab ally for more than a half century, follows a strict interpretation of Islam that calls for the death penalty for murder, rape, drug trafficking and armed robbery.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/que10.htm

And Quran and The Prophet Say Who Is Forced to do Something Bad Allah Will Not Punish Him 
================== 
So The Raper Gets His 100 Lashes But Because She is Forced She GETS NOTHING 
============= 
ADD :If The Raper Is Married /Divorced/ widower 

He Must Be Thrown With Stones Till He Die

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Thanks. I just got angry and couldn't stop myself replying seeing that comment. ðŸ˜³

Well that idiot said such things which were worth getting angry..like me and my friends do wear skirts, shorts, dresses...So does that means we deserve to get raped?
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: virikalove

that is all wrong...i am a muslim...i have read quran...and guy hwo rapes a girl should be hanged to death 

I am not questioning the religion, I am questioning the custom and tradition of the country and the laws that prevail there.

Islam also does not force women to remain illiterate or not be self sufficient does it? But that does not stop such countries to make such rules 

Edited by LeadNitrate - 9 years ago
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

I am not questioning the religion, I am questioning the custom and tradition of the country and the laws that prevail there.

Islam also does not force women to remain illiterate or not be self sufficient does it? But that does not stop such countries to make such rules 

point...but that is majorly to show Islam in a bad light...I slam never says to be illiterate, uneducated but that is the way these old-fashioned countries have been functioning
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Why did things turn into religion all of a sudden? 😕
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

Stop genaralizing. All Indian men are not same.

I agree why generalize?? Its not men...its the mentality that is wrong and both men and women can be as bad...

On topic...Stalkers like the ones that Evelyn faced need to be kept in cages🤢...I still can't believe that she just let them go and did not inform the police...Now those bas***ds will go and do the same to another girl...Its Germany we are talking about here...Had it happened in India...I would have understood her not informing the police...😕
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Indian men will be Indian men.. but even Indian women will be Indian women. It was broad daylight and its Germany mate! You could have told them off.. or simply use your strength and self defence skills to get away.. and if nothing seems to work then call the freaking police dude! But naah, instead they'll get all worried and scared.. which is exactly what those sad men want 🥱

Someone needs to learn these Indian women effective self-defence techniques. Edited by K.Sean - 9 years ago
atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abysmal

Trust me if women had physical strength n didn't have to worry about getting pregnant then they would have fukked the daylight out of any half decent looking guy who came within 100 metres of them.

No one is always that sex starved.

BTW, do men behave like salivating hungry beasts because they have physical strength and cannot get pregnant, so won't be noticed? Is that your reasoning for their behaviour then?
atominis thumbnail
On topic,
The actress should have informed the police at once. 

Not all, but definitely a section of Indian men is full of overgrown brats who look at females only as sex objects and if it is a firangi woman, then definitely nothing more than sex object (we know how movies also use foreign models and actresses in songs and scenes!).

I made a mistake replying to this Abysmal. His views justify his ID completely. Indeed abysmal only.
Edited by atominis - 9 years ago