Kriya aayi Kriya gayi Whats The Difference??

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
When in 2011 Kriya entered St.louis ,she was new but the people who were already there like Neha ,Amar,Swayam, Bharat and Vishaka ... Who knew them kaun the yeh log ???

Swayam: Mr under confident  ,Bharat : the gaali boy , Vishaka :the tomboish, Neha the Filmy queen, Amar the waiter..

Kaun jaanta tha inhe ??? Few weaklings , few dazzling jin ko in ka naam bhi shayad yaad nahe tha...

Now lets talk about 2012 when Kria left ... and made them the winners of footloose..

Aisa ky akiya yaar Kriya ne that Mr Under confident turned Mr Reliable , Miss Filmy queen turned into The Bollywood Dhamaka queen , the gaali boy turned into The B.Boying champ, the waiter turned into the Lock Pop king and Miss Tom Boyish turned into Miss best friend...

2011 no one knew them after 2011 everyone knew them ?? why So ???

Aisa kya Kiya Kria ne??? I m not taking away the credits of  their talent they had the talent but who gave them the path to showcase this talent ???

Arey yaar Kria ne Kiya hee kya hai?? ab general viewer use janta bhi nahe ... usko narrator kyun banaya??? d3 story 2 years main buht change hogai yaaar ... 

I Agree d3 has changed in these two years ,par kya hua if she founded her team and made all her effort to unite them , to fight against the royal class of dazzlers ... Usne Kiya hee Kya hai ??

Why is She the narrator...?????

I guess jawab Mil Gaya shayad is ka ...
Edited by Endurance - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenTeardrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post, man!

This was so needed... I'm so grateful to u for making this post...

Ab Sab ko definitely jawaab milgaya hoga... _/\_ thanks.

Edited by FrozenTeardrops - 9 years ago
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kaun Kriya?????πŸ˜•
Maine d3 start se dekha hai first episode se starting se hi ek confident weakling team bani huyi thi ekdum dhaasu kya takkar deti thi dazzlers ko paani bharte the Rey aur uski team to is team ke saamne 😎 Haan yaad aaya isi weakling team ne Kriya ko bhi chance diya tha apni team me aane ka,bolna sikhaya,sharon ko kaise challenge karna hai sabke saamne ye sikhaya yup yaad aa gaya πŸ‘πŸΌ
Footloose semi me bhi usne jabardasti dance karke unhe final tak le gayi varna kriya ki kya value thi uske bina hi sab faadu performance dete Ye Kriya har jagah beech me aa jaati hai 😑Edited by ..kunwarSOUL.. - 9 years ago
Analysis thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kriya Aayi thi apna dance dikhane
Bharat n amar danced cause swayam gave them the confidence not Kria..
Kria ko bas unka pata chala tha coz of rey πŸ‘

Swayam always a good dancer, bt he never wanted to dance professionally specially against Sharon...Bt he did for kria..jab Kria ne Haar maan li thi πŸ˜† He joined team when bharat told him ki kuch asa kar duniya tere piche bhaage πŸ˜Š
N also to show sharon he is something.. πŸ˜Š

Jab kria se team hi nai sambhli thi ,Sab lad rahe the πŸ˜† 
"Meri galti thi ki mein team banane ki sochi, thumhe koi nai sikha sakta,,mein jaa rahi hun RDx sar ke pass na bolne "

Swayam aaya tha help karne πŸ‘
"Hum unhe dikha denge hum kuch kam nai"
"Dance dil se hota hai ,feel karke"

Aaj jis team ke dam pe sab affiliation ki baat kar rahe hain, D3 vo swayam n rey ne kahdi ki thi..n sharon as well πŸ˜ƒ

Kria can start the narration bt shouldn't control the whole πŸ˜Š
Edited by Analysis - 9 years ago
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Analysis

Kria ko bas unka pata chala tha coz of reyπŸ‘

Swayam always a good dancer, bt he never wanted to dance professionally specially against Sharon...Bt he did for kria..jab Kria ne Haar maan li thiπŸ˜†He joined team when bharat told him ki kuch asa kar duniya tere piche bhaage😊
N also to show sharon he is something..😊

Jab kria se team hi nai sambhli thi ,Sab lad rahe theπŸ˜†
"Meri galti thi ki mein team banane ki sochi, thumhe koi nai sikha sakta,,mein jaa rahi hun RDx sar ke pass na bolne "

Swayam aaya tha help karneπŸ‘

Aaj jis team ke dam pe sab affiliation ki baat kar rahe hain, D3 vo swayam n rey ne kahdi ki thi..n sharon as wellπŸ˜ƒ

Kria can start the narration bt shouldn't control the whole😊

Really itna hi dam tha to Kriya ke aane se pehle kyon nahi apni team bana li thi πŸ˜† baad me to sabne hi contribute kiya tha bt sabse pehle himmat to Kriya ne hi ki thi na πŸ˜ƒ Edited by ..kunwarSOUL.. - 9 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..kunwarSOUL..

Really itna hi dam tha to Kriya ke aane se pehle kyon nahi apni team bana li thi πŸ˜† baad me to sabne hi contribute kiya tha bt sabse pehle himmat to Kriya ne hi ki thi na πŸ˜ƒ

i guess u didnt read the last part iit says kriya can start the narration but should not control the whole narration!!!
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..kunwarSOUL..

Really itna hi dam tha to Kriya ke aane se pehle kyon nahi apni team bana li thi πŸ˜† baad me to sabne hi contribute kiya tha bt sabse pehle himmat to Kriya ne hi ki thi na πŸ˜ƒ

Last Time Shona is ke baad no reply ...😳 its my post its my POV i dont owe any explaination to any one neither u .. so chill ..
JensenVruShan thumbnail
OMG what a post πŸ˜†, It's like listening to broken tape recorder repeating the same thing again and again
No one is saying the journey should not start with Kriya's narration, off course it should D3 started with her entry into St. Louis but the entire musical being narrated from her POV , how can that even be possible when she wasn't even around for more than half the journey of the D3 dance team. They should show Kriya's POV but ShaReYam's views are just as important because they are the ones who handled the team in her absence 
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Analysis

Kria ko bas unka pata chala tha coz of rey πŸ‘

Swayam always a good dancer, bt he never wanted to dance professionally specially against Sharon...Bt he did for kria..jab Kria ne Haar maan li thi πŸ˜† He joined team when bharat told him ki kuch asa kar duniya tere piche bhaage πŸ˜Š
N also to show sharon he is something.. πŸ˜Š

Jab kria se team hi nai sambhli thi ,Sab lad rahe the πŸ˜† 

Swayam aaya tha help karne πŸ‘

Aaj jis team ke dam pe sab affiliation ki baat kar rahe hain, D3 vo swayam n rey ne kahdi ki thi..n sharon as well πŸ˜ƒ

Kria can start the narration bt shouldn't control the whole πŸ˜Š

I agree ... but Swayam ko team main kon laya???πŸ˜† arey i m not taking anything away from anyone they had the talent like from very beginning but who gave them platform ..who dared to stand against dazzler ???
I never said that Kria alone is the Whole team πŸ˜† it was always a team effort but yeh team Kria ke aane se phele kyun nahe bani?? 

about narration u never know what its exactly like ...so i better not comment on that ...

Ciao My love..😳😳
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok...kriya came from dehradun to mumbai...For what????coz she knew she can dance in st.louis as it was so famous ALREADY for DANCING because of DAZZLERS coz of them Dance was alive in that college...so in my opinion the narration should be started with anyone who was a part of Dazzlers...be it rey,sharon,nil,simmi or vicky or rinni 😊 they were the reason dance was given prominence in st.louis n dance was the reason which brought kriya in this college...no neither kriya nor reyam bt dazzlers should begin the narration 😊