Asya FF: Crossover *HIATUS*

Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello all :)

I guess few people do know me and my works. In case if you don't know let me introduce me, I am Vaishnavi. And writing is my habit.πŸ˜†
 So I was watching a movie and and a concept entered my mind. So without wasting time i penned it. πŸ˜³

AsYa = KaBhi

Hope you all would like it just like my previous work! :D

Prologue

One always reads about "perfect men" in novels or fantasies. But there are very few who are titled to be perfect in real life. Asad Ahmed Khan was one amongst those perfectionists who justified their title. Having a perfect body Asad was the one who can make girls go week on their knees. He was the only son of Rashid Ahmed khan and Dilshad Ahmed Khan and also the only heir of "The khan Industries". But Asad was one amongst those who believed in self development and set up an architecture firm Dilshad constructions in Bhopal. And today it is one of the most repetitive firms in the world.

As he stepped into his new office of Mumbai, he could clearly listen those unnoticeable girl sounds. You see when one gets used to few things they are always unnoticeable. His P.A came running with a bouquet in his hand. "Welcome Mr. Khan!"

"Follow me" ordered Asad entering his room.

"So Mr. Prasad everything is ready?" asked Asad.

Prasad nodded and recited gave few papers to Asad. "Thank you Mr. Prasad you may leave now".

Suddenly Asad's phone started to ring, Asad picked it and the very next second regretted for doing so.

"So my Friend you didn't inform me at least once and took off the decision. Never knew you would give this much value to your friend" said the voice.

"Rehaan how many times I told you not to call me during my work hours and coming to the decision you are talking I guess there is always some other time to talk about it" Replied Asad irritatingly.

"Whoa! Looks like I dialed in the wrong hour. Anyways meet you at the wedding bro!" said Rehaan ending the call. Asad sighed and then resumed his work. Rehaan was Asad's best friend. He was the one whom Asad was closest with after his parents. 

As he put the phone down, it started ringing with "Ammi" flashing on the screen.

"Good morning Ammi" greeted Asad as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Good morning beta! How is your new office going on? Everything fine? "Asked a pleasant Dilshad.

"Jee Ammi. Every ground work is done and the whole staff is also with the company"

"Vaise Asad, be on time to the Nikaah. It would be rude if you will be late"

"Yes Ammi! I will be there on time!"

"Okay beta, Allah Hafiz!"

"Allah Hafiz Ammi "replied Asad while keeping his phone on desk and resuming his work.

Dressed in red Sahara lehnga she brushed her hair one last time as a final touch to her bridal look. She had many feelings building up in her. Well they included both fear and excitement; after all it was her wedding day. Getting married is always a girls dream. She like everyone else fantasized about her married life. Despite losing her parents at a tender age, Zoya has always been positive about life. But the hardships she faced in life made her too independent and arrogant. She was also a proud owner of a perfect body. Her dimpled smile was one amongst those which can make men go crazy. Today when she is marrying the person whom she had been together for almost 3 years, made her feel like the happiest girl in Mumbai.

"Zoya!!!! You look amazing. Am sure your would be is going to faint today" teased Najma as she entered the room. Najma was Zoyas friend from her childhood. When Zoya lost her parents it was Najma who gave her emotional support. From that time Najma and Zoya have always been together. Even when Zoya became successful she never forgot her and took a villa near to Najma's house. Najma's family also treated Zoya as a family. They never made her feel like an orphan.

"Thanks tamater, anyways did he arrive?" asked Zoya nervously.

"Looks like someone is waiting for their prince charming huh!" teased Najma. "They are on the way Zoya. Don't worry everything will be fine."  

"Vaise, Thank you Najma for helping me with the preparations. I guess without you and Ayan i couldn't have managed it" said Zoya tearfully. Ayan was Zoya's Friend whom she knew for years.  Ayan lived in the same colony where Zoya and Najma lived. Ayan and Najma always supported Zoya through her thick and thin.

"Zoya, you know right this is my right to do all these things and not a favor, after all am your friend. But I do want something in return okay? "

"What do you want Madam?"

"Your love and support forever!" said Najma. "Aww... am gonna miss you Najma." Cried Zoya while hugging her friend.

"Now no rhona-dhona otherwise your sweet little face will turn into a mess and then you hone-wale' Shauhar will run away from marriage!" said Najma bursting into laughter.

Zoya Farooqui weds Akram Siddiqui' read Asad as he entered the wedding hall. Asad was invited by Omar Siddiqui, groom's grandfather. Omar was Rashid's teacher during his college days. When Omar invited Rashid, Rashid had requested Asad to attend the marriage as Asad would be in Mumbai at the same time. Asad couldn't refuse when his got emotional during his college days. As he couldn't go alone he also caught his friend Rehaan with him.

"Hey Asad! Sorry for being late, was talking to that hottie near the entrance."  Said Rehaan waving a bye to that girl. Asad rolled his eyes as he understood that his beloved friend Rehaan would never change. 

"Rehaan I guess we are here to congratulate the bride and groom and not to find a new bride for you!"

"See Asad, people like you will never need to flirt because girls are already back of you, so you don't have any idea why flirting is so important for me." Said Rehaan adjusting his collar.

"Whatever" Said a disinterested Asad, while taking a corner seat in the hall.

"Hey Zoya!" said Ayaan while entering into Zoya's room. "My gosh! You look Stunning,, You know I still don't understand how did that average looking Akram get a beauty like you "sighed  Ayaan dramatically.

Zoya and Akram were colleagues in SK Company. They both were heads two different departments. Akram was a very good friend of Zoya since long time. She always enjoyed his company. They shared a great bond. One day Akram proposed Zoya and she said she needed time, but soon agreed after lot of persuasion from Ayaan and Najma. As she agreed, Akram took Zoya to his home and introduced her to his mother, she reluctantly agreed for the marriage. Akram loves Zoya a lot.

You see Ayaan everyone are not lucky." Replied Zoya proudly.

"Zoya your Akram has come!" shouted Najma from Balcony.

Ignore any mistakes! πŸ˜³

Do hit like and Comment! πŸ˜³

You get your first part when i get what i want  and you all know what i want πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by -Vaishnavi- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
INDEX

Part 1 : Page 20 

Part 2 : Page 48 
Edited by -Vaishnavi- - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Good start..nice..update soon..and please do PM me whenever you update..😊
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey vaishu πŸ€—
Great start yaar.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I really loved it...❀️
Go ahead.. All the best..
Woohoo πŸ₯³
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mr.perfect AAK any1 can go crazy in his hotness..
Aww zoya weds akramπŸ˜†
Najma n zoya having good bonding..
Looking forward to read more twists n turns...
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Ressy messy lionel messy is here
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

akramm loves zoya !!
akram and zoya are getting married !!
Asad is attending their wedding !!