Posted: 9 years ago

Salaam Namaste! Hola ! Bonjour IPKKND..EBPians ๐Ÿค—

So all lovely Kirloskars and the mysterious Agnihotris out there , we are back with the  AShlokian of the Week (MOTW) of our forum, where in,  each week, we present to you a  a member, who will be gracing this "Hot seat" and whom, we have the liberty to grill/roast/toast  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† of course under IF guidelines !!

so here is the third member who is gonna enter the "Agnihotri house" to be grilled ๐Ÿ˜‰

She is an IF rockerz who is very active with her "rate the episode" topics
She shares her name with a bollywood actress and has a flair for bring out the symbolism in the show.

her user name is alphanumeric and her episodic re-views are "dangerous"  be ware ๐Ÿ˜‰

Any guesses ?

aren't the clues simple enough ๐Ÿ˜›

I know, most of you might have got it by now !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

so here's presenting our next "AShlokian" of the week 

"dsr11"

aka 

Rekha

Congratulations Rekha๐Ÿค— here is your MOTW siggie which you can flaunt in your dabba for a week ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Siggie Credit -starry.phoenix

A few questions to get you started from here .. 

Name?

Date of Birth ? 

Interests/hobbies?

Profession/Education

How did you come across India-Forums?

How did you land up in IPKKND..EBP forum ?

What do you like the most about IPKKND...EBP ?

If you were given a chance to play one character of IPPKND..EBP what would that be and why ?

Favorite Actor/Actress (Bollywood and Tellydom)?

Favorite Sections(s) on I-F?

Best friend(s) on I-F?

How does it feel being the Member of the week? 

and the game begins... enjoy the hot seat until a week ๐Ÿ˜ณ

MOTW sig: starry.phoenix

DT Tag: Ravjot

AShlokian of the Week tag: appy_indy-KD

Congrats Rekha. Can I ask you some questions?
Rekha, congratulations.  But...Misti is here to ask you questions...so good luck with that. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 
Rekha, Congratulations! You deserve it ๐Ÿ˜Š
get ready to be grilled ๐Ÿ˜‰.. Can I ask you some qns..pakka promise mine wont be tough like Misti๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by jia.astk - 9 years ago
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

A few questions to get you started from here .. 

Name?
Rekha, as you all know
Date of Birth ? 
may 11 1979.
  Interests/hobbies?
sewing, embroidery and other girly crafts.๐Ÿ˜› I know its strange.
 Profession/Education
I have a Masters degree in Environmental Engineering.
Currently my son needs me๐Ÿ˜Š.
 How did you come across India-Forums?
Because of season 1. started watching it when it was about to end and liked the discussions going on in the forum. never joined the discussions then though. 
How did you land up in IPKKND..EBP forum ?
started posting on EBP forum when everyone was putting the show down initially without even giving it a chance.
 What do you like the most about IPKKND...EBP ?
just the cast. i would have mentioned story too few months back, but after aditi/swathi track i'm not able to say that. i liked the director a lot too before but his way of handling the criticism has brought him down in my eyes.
If you were given a chance to play one character of IPPKND..EBP what would that be and why ?
I don't know if I want to play any character but I identify with Shlok. I'm an angry soul just like him. No I have a normal family unlike his๐Ÿ˜› but  i'm very bullheaded and opinionated sometimes. I should blame it on my zodiac probably๐Ÿ˜›
 Favorite Actor/Actress (Bollywood and Tellydom)?
from bollywood:
I like aamir khan most though i like a lot of other actors too depending on the movie. ranbir kapoor is another favorite. i liked deepika padukone in chennai express and anushka sharma in a few movies, but i like rani mukherjee in general.
from tellydom:
I have followed very few serials. Maryada lekin kab tak, Balika Vadhu, Bairi Piya, Bade Ache Lagte hain, Laagi tujhse lagan, IPKKND1 and IPKKND EBP The ones in bold, I stopped watching in the middle. I have to choose from the actors in these serials. 
Of the females, I like Sakshi Tanwar, Kamya Punjabi, Vibha Anand, Sanaya Irani, Geetanjali Tikkekar and Shrenu Parikh. All of them good in their own way.
Of the males, I like Avinash Sachdev the most but I also like  Manish Wadhwa, Barun Sobti and Sharad Kelkar
 Favorite Sections(s) on I-F?
I stay in episode discussion and analysis threads mostly and also like the fun posts from a few of the fellow members
 Best friend(s) on I-F?
I'm friendly with a lot of members but I keep it platonic for some reason๐Ÿ˜› may be because I have strong opinions and I know that I could differ with people at some point and not everyone will like that๐Ÿ˜Š
How does it feel being the Member of the week? 
Great but I'm also scared of the questions I'm going to encounter๐Ÿ˜›

thanks munni for making me the MOTW๐Ÿ˜Š.
phew!
will come back after posting the poll๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Congrats Rekha !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thanks myra๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Congratulation  Rekha๐Ÿ‘
thanks neelum๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by misti73

Congrats Rekha. Can I ask you some questions?
thanks misti๐Ÿ˜›
please do but don't ask tough questions please!๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by .SajnaVe.

Congraaats ๐Ÿฅณ
thanks siham๐Ÿ˜ƒ