Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: crazygul

total praja... just loved it..

yup all my stories are total PrAja...coz when i fall in love with a pair...i do not let them go...
that will definitely come across in my next story ss  which is after the snake bite episode...do read that one tooo...
and thank u so much for the appreciation...😃
and what can i call u??😊
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
OMG it's beautiful...so serene...
I wish this will happen in the show
Pratap's turmoil, his emotions, hidden feeling, unknown feeling n yet the possessiveness for the Ajabdeh...the authority superb
loved it
Ajabdeh she is such a cutie pie..she understand the mistake she had done...but she understand n it's only Ajabdeh who make possible for pratap to come back n stay...
loved the moment pratap confessed that he seen his rani ma in Ajabdeh
 Pls do write more
Aru_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: bitblue

👏 nice

thank u so much...and what can i call u??? :D
Aru_A thumbnail
me in blue!
Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

OMG it's beautiful...so serene... -thank u thank u thanku thank u sooo much...

I wish this will happen in the show- while the stories we write are more elaborate and PrAja centred with exrtra scenes, the show also shows the same stuff more or less, but in a more overall way, like Pratap missing Bijolia, Ajabdeh crying in front of Laxmi, Hansabai not believing that Ajabdeh did it, Phool getting angry with Ajabdeh, and so on...
Pratap's turmoil, his emotions, hidden feeling, unknown feeling n yet the possessiveness for the Ajabdeh...the authority superb-I actually planned to make a video of Pratap's thought process, but my dear internet is not letting me download the scenes, but i still plan to make it...
loved it-ty
Ajabdeh she is such a cutie pie..she understand the mistake she had done...but she understand n it's only Ajabdeh who make possible for pratap to come back n stay...-yup thats the truth,i have another idea on this concept
loved the moment pratap confessed that he seen his rani ma in Ajabdeh-that is one of my personal favourites as well...i've always had that scene in my head, but i never knew where to use it, but it came handy here :D
 Pls do write more-yup, i have another story, an ss, after Pratap was bit by a snake wala episode, i will post it very soon...
And thanks again for these comments, i'm glad u liked it and felt it... 😊⭐️

And what can i call u??

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aru_A

Thank u so very much...and to tell u the truth...i myself acted the smiling PrAja eyelocks to myself...just for the feel of the moment😛
the current scenario in the episodes makes me feel that it will be a long time of fighting and unmasking identities before Pratap returns to Bijolia castle and meets Ajabdeh...
from my side, i wish that if he returns to Chittor, ur amazing piece of writing is telecasted...i still cant get it out my mind...
and...what can i call u just...???

Two options - Hiral or HalwaTongue both there in my userid😆

I think ur OS is more probable...going by Ajab;s duppatta reaching Pratap 😳 Pratap going back to Chittor anytime soon is deffo redundant...I dont mind I love Bijolia😳❤️😉
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aru_A

me in blue!
And what can i call u??
  call me Rakhi😳 my name n ur ?

Replied in pink
Aru_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Two options - Hiral or Halwa😛 both there in my userid😆

I think ur OS is more probable...going by Ajab;s duppatta reaching Pratap 😳 Pratap going back to Chittor anytime soon is deffo redundant...I dont mind I love Bijolia😳❤️😉

We all love any place where there is PrAja...
i guess i'll use Hiral...😉
and dont mind me saying that ur OS was so amazing that i couldnt get it out of my mind, and i framed a  story in continuation with ur story, although it was an OS...sorry but i culdnt help it...😕

Aru_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

call me Aru... :) :D

Replied in pink

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We all love any place where there is PrAja...
i guess i'll use Hiral...😉
and dont mind me saying that ur OS was so amazing that i couldnt get it out of my mind, and i framed a  story in continuation with ur story, although it was an OS...sorry but i culdnt help it...😕

[/QUOTE]
haha true that😛

whaat😲 ok I am really😳 so glad u liked it so much😳😳

do share ur writings on the continuation👍🏼, if u deem fit😛😉 arrey no problem yaar...jo tera hai woh mera hai, jo mera hai woh tera😆 please share😳
cutesrushti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful OS.. 👏
Just waiting fr Ur next OS , FF or SS...
Plz pm me and accept my buddy request...
I too m a newbie like u...