Ye Hai Mohabbatein 5th May 2014 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 5th May 2014 Written Update

The episode starts when Raman is waiting for Sarika to come home and the guard tells Sarika a rich man came to meet you. Sarika says tell him I am not home and I don't want to meet anyone. Raman insists and tries to meet her but the guard says Sarika doesn't want to meet anyone. Raman starts thinking why is Sarika scared then. Raman thinks about that day what Parmeet said, "He does not know anyone named of Sarika." & how Parmeet made a excuse that day. Ramans thinks so Ishita was right, Parmeet lied to all of us. Raman tries to go home and tells everyone the truth. Meanwhile, at home Ishita and Mrs Iyer comes home and Ishita said let me help you but her mother says no its a small bag, you lock the car and come. Ishita sees Toshi ji and tries to help her but Toshi ji is rude to Ishita and says to Mrs Iyer your daughter is a liar.

Toshi ji and Mrs Iyer gets into a arguement outside infront of the society neighbors and everyone is looking and listening. Meanwhile, Shagun is at the court, trying to convince the judge to believe her that Ishita and Raman has separated. Shagun wants her daughter to come back to her. The jusge says ok I will come and see then make decision.

Sarika is on the phone with Parmeet and Parmeet tells her do not meet anyone or act smart with me or I will not leave you or your mother. Behind Raman hears everything what Parmeet said on the phone and says So Ishita was right. I need to act smart with him and get all proof together so I can kick out Parmeet from the house.

Mihir calls Raman and says the court judge is coming to your house. Raman says I will take care of it. The Judge comes to Raman's house and says where is your wife, she is not at clinic we know. Raman sees Shagun with the Judge and is shocked. Ishita comes in and says oh we had to meet you today, you could have called us and we would have came to see you. Shagun is shocked. Shagun says Ishita is acting. Raman says to Shagun why are you bugging Ishita. Shagun tells the Judge lets ask the society neighbors they should know everything. Raman says why do you want to ask the neighbors? The judge says I will have to find out and if this is true, Ruhi will go with Shagun then. Raman tells the judge you know how Ashok and Shagun are they play games to get my daughter back somehow. The judge says it is a normal court review.

The judge meets other society women and asks about Raman and Ishita. The women said they fight because they are opposite in communities. Pammi says Raman learned Tamil for Ishita, there is so much love in between them. They are a romantic couple. And Ishita loves Ruhi so much. They praise Ishita. Raman says I will never leave Ishita. He holds her and they look at each other.

The song kabhi Kam Na Hogi plays...

The judge says its our job, I m sorry that I disturbed you, I m happy to know that Ruhi is happy. The women leave and Mrs Bhalla thanks Pammi. Ruhi hugs Ishita. The Judge asks Ruhi why are you scared? The judge asks why are you scared. Ruhi says don't take me to Shagun. Ruhi says you are nice to choose a good mumma for me. Papa and Ishita Mumma love me.

Precap:

Raman taunts Parmeet infront of everyone in anger and looks at his phone.

-PriiEdited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 9 years ago
Tfs :)

Will be fun to watch 😃
Looks like a very nice epi...
Yet to watch. Thanks for wu prii.
Thanks for the update. :)
Since when do judges do housecalls? Lol...she is investigating ...
Thanks for the update...
Thanks for the Written Update
Thanks for the Written Update