Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Paint Scene-Perfect scene <3

..Rish.. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was going heads over heels thinking about the paint scene and what I got was a PERFECT scene <3

The way she became silent from her hyper mode on hearing "Bolna Tumhe Hai" made me go bonkers ^___^ Rey's voice has so much intensity <3 AND then the way she wanted to change the scene and threw the paint :P Their cute chase ❤️ AWWW! and then Rey getting hurt, Kria caring for him ^________^ That scene! WOW! ❤️ ARSHA you nailed it. What a superb acting <3

And then distraction scene 😳 He can mould her mood anytime ^_^ Every action of hers, he noted and commented on them <3 NiCky ko bhi fasa diya 😆

THANK YOU for such a PERFECT scene! ArSha you nailed it 😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
arsha were perfect in it...
beautiful scene...what i love the most EVERYTIME is dat rey have full control on kriya...anytime anywhere...he knows ab iska agla reaction kya hoga
..Rish.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: akankshaArsha

arsha were perfect in it...
beautiful scene...what i love the most EVERYTIME is dat rey have full control on kriya...anytime anywhere...he knows ab iska agla reaction kya hoga

I SO AGREE WITH YOU!!
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Rish..

I SO AGREE WITH YOU!!

ikr...its the best thing about them
jyoti_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
Rey: khush ab??
kriya: kind off... 😛
dat paint scene ws sooo cuttteee... running like tom n jerry... n i loved dat cute fight!!
DISTRACTION KA DUSRA NAAM REY HAI.. KOI USSE SAMJHAO.. AANKHEN HI NAI... TUM KHUD Distraction ki dukkan ho 😛

Edited by jyoti_arsha - 9 years ago
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the paint scene was wonderfully executed by arsha
obviously kria toh distract hogi saamne rey jo hain
as he is her ache dost se kuch zyaada.😳