Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Do you knw i hav a soft copy of this ðŸ˜‰ whole story ... 
loved it so much .. waiting for it cont
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please dont leav in middle .. 
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lpsakshi

please dont leav in middle .. 

i wont leave in middle but the writer time is nt able to adjustable .
but she will definitely try 
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 74
hahahah what an update full of happiness but I guess Rishbh 's issue is little worried they should thought abt it... but Neel & Priya's part was the best so happy to know they really shares best bonding like sisters more then friends... poor Neel one day for sure she will gonna be caught n I want to read that day what will be Priya's reaction on this even she is gonna caught Ram too soon... but till now story going very smoothly... liked the way Ape drop down to KM to meet her darling. .. awesome I just so loved it but NeVi part was equally best they put Priya in mess without giving her chance to suspect but enjoyed it a lot.. NeVi ka gussa karna is right... they BFF after all n more then that they consider RaYa as their family so it was so obvious... well now coming to the most entertaining part lol grads r geeing on her nerves but it geeing too funny too so I won't ask to remove it but put more for RaYa's small small nok jhok... now the main part hayyy RaYa knows each other so well she knew very well what trick will help her to bring out truth from him where Ram knows very well that what will bring Priya to bad again... god where u ended can't wait to read more it gonna be more exciting so...
moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 75
awesome just one word I have to say abt this so so good Priya backing up to her normal life thanks all around her too good specially her new lover & Ram's jaan... too good I forgot to mention 2 things in last update. ... first was the way Ram took care of baby boy... ab toh kuch naam dedo yaar... I wish to see Ram doing such for his own babies he was must be so looking cute while doing such. .. awesome & other thing was abt Priya's visit to Shurti talk with Neel yes i can understand she is thinking Ram could made it tell her all this but why she can't see his love for her... if anything was happen like that there was no fault of her as she was tied up she didn't do willingly so thinking this way is little too much... but every person is different where their thinking too so we can say which person will react how in such situation so I giving her ... benefit of doubt no complaints until she get back to normal fully will wait until the truth came out how she will react then... bit loved this one for sure & adorable was Rishi 's part OMG I van imagine Ram's expression seeing such then he was mimicking to front of his lady love just like her... OMG the best one was it... she still need time to get out of it fully... really didn't realized 1 month ho bhi gaya... Priya must be abt to join her classes now... n what a great news Ape is expecting OMG too good but KK did right by stopping to tell Priya as she much will be back to square as she got out from depression very hardly now this thing will put her might in that again... so moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 76
story is going on its awesome way... can't wait to read next after last... wowow Priya is getting back to normal state... but I even thought wrong abt KK the way she thought abt Priya but what can do she is mother n it's natural she will think abt her kids first no wrong in the after all she is human being... anyway happy to see Ape & Priya's bond here I m happy she herself disclose this to her or Priya would have felt really bad... loved RaYa talk the way abt their emotional talk regarding their love & life..   hope everything gets batter soon... so Rishi is geeing all the liberties from his bhabhi ma wowoowowow he us really luck so as Ram... Priya just treat him as her son too good to read awesome I really do loved it all way... now coming to RaYa's morning romance hag missing them in FF hope to see their sizzling romance soon...the last part were really cute she buy all selected outfits for him... hay kya pyar hai... moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 77
yapppi what an update dear... so RaYa sharing such cute moment after the dozen of cloths trial for Ram... just like him I also gate trail a lot ... but enjoyed thier cute passionate kiss which got dusturb by Rishi ... poor boy gas so much suffers from child hood... just like Ram hope he gets his shares of happiness in now & future for sure... this is the reason behind his playfull nature to hide his pain behind his smile I so proud of him. ... but as u indicate something really disasters going to be with him hope he be safe no much harm...as whole family is away from him... so RaYa spend good time n ya u showed hubby & wife retionship in such lovely way... it's not just all abt physical but emotional & mental support too.. now moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 78
heads off to you to writer what a master piece of RaYa romance lol... Ram has planned something big for Priya's bday it will be so good to read... now coming to the lip to lip rasam hay... kya baat hai both didn't wanted nut had too due to daily pressure but never mind it was too cute... but twins part very happy as well so painful too... Ram thinking abt their loss of twins where 0riya feeling unknown pain for it... but she cares for kids so well beery one know her pain expect herself... but loved yhe sizzling romance un room of RaYa aesome tooo good why his phone rings on wrong time...gggrrr but love Reema Priya part hope tooo see more i new update noe moving for next tooo read. ...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 79
awesome e dear you showed the reality of Hubby wife relationship I agree to that... this was again full RaYa luscious part awesome so Priya was embressed due to all her did without knowing there r more ppl in room gid this teasing must go on board a lot... now coming to the RaYa romance you described it very beautifully yes but j guess RaYa weren't wrong here on their place but situation was not in their favour n plz next time no destrubance plz on RaYa romance they even had tight to be happy as much as others so plz... so my doubt was right Rishi escape from trouble bur hd should tell this to RaYa soon or they will get in more trouble soon by his friend... but last part was just like OMG Ram is really getting naughty day by day hope to see some more romance soon. ...
moving for new thread... congratulations for completing this one with ur grace like always. ...

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much leena for the beautiful comments