Rangrasiya

Your favorite style/type of love story?

puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

There are several styles and types of love stories and each one takes their own twists and turns to make that story come to life. Some are whimsical and enchanting while others are circumstantial and based on hardships. Rangrasiya is one of the many narratives that we will come across. So, which type of love story do you prefer? Does the journey matter or the end result? Or do you find there is a balance between a few common themes.

ex: ardor, fanciful, whimsical, charm, enchanting, sweet, passion, stunning, dreamy, poetic, fairy-tale, circumstantial, hardship and lifestyle, and/or love-hate

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
M&B intense dark love story
puglet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luckyforever

passionate and sweet ...

Usually two I don't put together. Is there any reason why you picked this pairing?
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Passionate
Fairy tale type
puglet thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetz-

M&B intense dark love story

Do you have a particular imprint that you like?
puglet thumbnail
My favorite is sweet and whimsical where the journey matters over the end result. Less room for anger and passion and more room for synergy and smiles even if the ending is less than ideal.Edited by puglet - 9 years ago
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sweet, intense and at the same time passionate love story.😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
M&B definitely! Considering I read 1 book per 2 days on average its exactly what I wanna see!

But I am in to the more mainstream M&Bs of Suave n hot Business tycoon and beautiful, bubbly/innocent/sweet/shy & poor girl... lots of misunderstandings from his side to her.. and how he cannot help but be attracted.. her trying to go away..
he will hurt her a lot n she leaving him and in the end regret redemption.. etc etc.. I am a consummate M&B lover!!😆

IPK is more my kinda thing than much darker stories..

but want it to be executed from beginning to end properly!
puglet thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

M&B definitely! Considering I read 1 book per 2 days on average its exactly what I wanna see!

But I am in to the more mainstream M&Bs of Suave n hot Business tycoon and beautiful, bubbly/innocent/sweet/shy & poor girl... lots of misunderstandings from his side to her.. and how he cannot help but be attracted.. her trying to go away..
he will hurt her a lot n she leaving him and in the end regret redemption.. etc etc.. I am a consummate M&B lover!!😆

IPK is more my kinda thing than much darker stories..

but want it to be executed from beginning to end properly!

So you could say you are in it for the journey? As am I. I really like the bonding process that happens whether it be M&B style or sweethearts destined. I really don't mind the ending so long as it makes sense in the flow of the story and that itself is well written.
Edited by puglet - 9 years ago
puglet thumbnail
Originally posted by: JyotiBThakur

Sweet, intense and at the same time passionate love story.😳

But do you enjoy the bright fury at the end or the whole igniting to strong experience?