OS- craving for being Together - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Guys .. long Time back I am writing OS...and again Toughest Job...

Just I was listening ne song ..and only RAYA came in my mind.. shared with my .. buddies ..and they  inspired me..so for them .. this one...Scene starts with  current season only When

Ram wanted to take her  KM.. and declared that ..all dialogues by Priya were good ..but somehow the separate frame .. and suddenly RAM went leaving behind Priya alone .. I did not like .. So the scene in my Way ...

Now Start ..

Ram asked her a plenty  times Do u  Love me Priya?????? Do u love Me.. Priya was trying to control her emotion.. for her daughter's sake.. for everyone.. as every time ..as every moment ..She and Her Husband ... gave priority to other's feelings.. never think about themselves... but now being a Selfish man .. RAM her Mr.Kapoor is asking a Question.. a Question ..very important   for them only ...and  each and every time..same Question ,making her  weak.. emotionally she is not so strong .. just pretends to be a strong mother , a strong woman, a strong lady .. but this time she cant.. breaks in front of her husband.. and  spoke out YES I DO...I LOVE U Mr.KApoor...main aapse bohut Pyar karti..itna pyar karti hu ...k .. I cant imagine..a single.. moment ..without u..it kills me inside each and every moment ..i just cant't...I want to be around u .. want to be in ur arms.. in my every birth.. ..and on the other side..Ram is just standing away from her  to listen her heart .. though he knows his wife's feelings.. Coz her each and every moments are not unaware from him.. but ..He just want to listen in words..these words are bliss  to him..and When Priya uttered that she wants to be in RAM's arms only and .. her  tears ..makes him weaker ,he  badly wants to take her in his secure arms.. but .. now he cant ..as they r in road side..being a well known person.. he cant do this .. he just takes her hands in his ..and says ..Priya ...just trust me.. u have faith on me na .. on our love ...I will  handle all..just  trust me.. and his .. one smile is enough for us .. to give her.. the biggest .. assurance for her ...

Suddenly Rain starts ...Its not only Rains..Blessing of God   for the most eternal couple.. for their togetherness again .. and more over for the promise to each other ..promise to own self ..

Not to being separated any more ...till their last  breath .. they will be together for ever and ever ..

Priya looks at the sky ..and  says - Bin Mausam k Barish... and .. like a perfect  life partner ...RAM Completes her feelings.. her words... Koi achha Sandesha. Lekar ati hai ..

Priya looks at him .. and gives him  a  smile...

Priya ...I was missing this.. Badly I was missing ...Tumhari ye smile .. dekhne k liye main taras raha tha...U r my Wold Priya ..U r my Life ...

Priya can feel her man is getting emotional.. ... to change his mood she utters.. as Per my Knowledge,, My Golu does not like Rain na .. to kya irada hai aapki .. aise hi ..and wins at him...

Ram.. firse tum mujhe Mota keh rehe ho ... And pulls her towards  his car ..

Priya  taking her sit ..beside Ram in the car  .. says .. aap mujhe ..ghar drop karke .. jaldi  jakar change karlenge.. nehi to u will catch cold so fast ...

Ram does not utter a single..but  never fails to stare at her ..whenever ..he gets time.. just looks at her ..and of course Priya's gaze is fixed on her man..

Kya ..Kya . aise kya dekh rehe ho ...

Nehi .. main soch rehi hu . kya ..hum ghar tak pauch payenge..

Matlab..

Nehi . the way  u  concentrate on me ..more than the road.. main to soch rehi hu ...aaj hi ..

Ram does not give her the chance to complete her sentence..  just accelerates the engine more ,..and ,in a fluctuation of time he  takes u Turn...

Kya ..Kar rehe aap .. jaa kaha rehe hum..

What I did ..? u said .. u r not sure .about k hum ghar jaa payenge ya nehi . so we are not going there ..

Matlab ..  ja kaha rehe hai hum...

Ram does not bother to answer her back..in a few hours..they reach   calm and quite place..  far from Mumbai.. Ram stops his car in front a cottage..

The environment and the surroundings is so calm..Priya loves this place more . specially ..the rain  and the cold breeze ..more over ..presence of her Man beside her .. just giving her the most  soothing feelings..she never wants much more just ..his presence every time in her life ..but every time...their faith ,her faith  plays  a bad  game with them..but this time ..they made a strong promise that no one cant snatch them from each other ..

Still now its raining heavily .. already they are drenched in rain.. so it does not effect them much...

Ram catches her right hand..with his left and..walks inside the cottage.. with a happy smile containing his face..

But Priya in her teasing mood .. she asks him..seeing the cottage in front of him..

Hmmm..I am Doubtful About You..

Ram looks at her and giving a surprised look..

Main soch  rehi hu .. Mere Pati ko itni dur Cottage ki pata  kaise hai ...

What .. kya bolna chahte ho tum..

Sachme ...aap Golu hai .. rehne dijiye...

Ram  understands what  she wanted to do... He goes close to her ears ...and says..Jo Log pyar karna janta hai..use  ye sab pata hona chahiye ... Haina ...as  I Love u Mallika.. ...

After 23 years ...still he has the same feeling on her ...

Priya pushes him lightly and .. walks . to the cottage  gate ..

One watchman was there.. he gives salute to RAM.. and gives him the Key...

Priya looks at the watchman.. and then RAM and says ..I am impressed Viraj..

Yes it was their decision ..as Viraj and Mallika...when Vikram saw him once in the hotel ...After that they decided for a separate     place for them .. and that moment RAM bought . the cottage ..but Priya knew this .. but unaware about the place ...as RAM wanted to give her as  Surprise Gift but did not get the chance due to the  seven years long separation .. again their  faith ..played with them ... 

But both of the don't want to remember their past ..and what happened with them .. they want to move on.. move on with  each other ..with the promise of togetherness till their last breath ...and this time only for each other ..

RAM unlocks the door ..and takes her to the room bolting the door behind them ...

Priya is amazed  seeing each and every corner  of this room..

RAM is the person .. once who said  he does not like any changes...who did not like .any things belongs to Priya ..but  it was ..the first 6  months ...and now this cottage belongs only with her picture and her all belongings...

Priya in her teary eyes...curses herself...why she every time gives pain this man..who loves her unconditionally..not love..without her ..his life is incomplete ..and in real meaning ..every time he proves this ... but  every time ..either she or her faith  hurts him..his feelings..but he never complains.. again he comes..and  wants her presence only...this is called True love..

Her chain of thought breaks..When Ram rest his chin..on her shoulder ..and .. Hugs  her from behind..resting his hands..on her waist ..

Are Priya u r drenched totally...and mujhe bata rehe the..jao jaa  kar change karlo jaldi .. u wil find all kind of ur dress in wardrobe...

Priya breaking the hug faces him...just looks at him...and Ram is lost in her  dovey eyes ..which hs lots of pain..pain of separation..pain for hurting him.. her most weakness...

The window  was kept open ...the space is enough to hear .. the out side  noise ya sound ..Though it is raining heavily ,,,but some where the Watch man is kep his FM in so loud voice that the song is audible to them...

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho

Seene Se Laga Loonga

Tumko Main Chura Loonga Tumse

Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga

After  a long   six months . no its not first time that the were separated .they stayed separate more than 6 months  many times.. but when  ..both of them have enormous love for each other ..and without any  misunderstanding they  have to stay away from each other ..it was pathetic..and each and every day ..passed like a one year for them.. so it is long..and when ..again they get this opportunity to being together ..the  environment and the song are  just playing with their emotion ..and love for each other ..

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho

Seene Se Laga Loonga

Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga

With the words and its meaning ..Priya is feeling shy ..but the way his man ..is looking at her ..it makes her more shy .. she tries to hide her blushes cheeks in his  strong and broad chest ...

Ram can feel her each and every moment ...he starts laughing... ...

Tere Dil Se Ae Dilbar

Dil Mera Kehta Hain

Pyar Ke Dushman Log Mujhe

Dar Lagta Rehta Hain

Ram keeps his hand ..on her waist ..and   trying to bring her in his strong  arms more tightly.. just want to  feel her heart bits ..and also let her feels his own..AS their hearts speak a zillion of words that there ..voice cant ...

Tere Dil Se Ae Dilbar

Dil Mera Kehta Hain

Pyar Ke Dushman Log Mujhe

Dar Lagta Rehta Hain

Priya knows her man..he is just akhrot ( Sorry chodi from Bhootnath Returns ..one of my fav)..So tough and strong from outside ..but from inside he is just opposite.. so soft like a kid only who scares to speak his heart loud ..but all time need some one who  can feel and understand what he wants  exactly ...

Thamlo Tum Meri Baahein

Main Tumhe Sambhaloonga

Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga

Priya  hugs him  ..with equal  responses..like there is no tomorrow..and even. they  cant allow air in between them ..Ram ..keeps his  chin..in her . shoulder..and ..blows hot breath..as her presence is creating his this feelings..she is a magic own self..and this magic of her ,,only her husband can feel...

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho

Seene Se Laga Loonga

Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga

Hey Hey Hey Hey

Priya  u need to change .. u r full drenched .. thand lag jayegi tumhe...Ram speaks .out ..though he does not wanna leave her ...but ..for him her health is much more important ..

Priya ..tries to break the hug..but ...The almighty ..all time who plays cruel separate game.. with them this time..giving them opportunity to stay all time together ..when Priya ws trying to break the hug...her mangalsutra..which is a symbol that she belongs RAM  only his...tangles with his shirt button...Whenriya feels the tug ..she looks at him ..Ram looks at  his button and then at her ..like a helpless baby ..who does not know how to do it ...Priya  nods her head and utters Golu ...

Dheemi Dheemi Aag Se Ek

Shola Bhadkaya Hain

Door Se Tumne Iss Dil Ko

Kitna Tarsaya Hain ...

Ram   goes near to her ..so close to her ..to help her .. he is so close to her that ..Priya can feel his hot breath on her face...and it was not helping her ..more  it is disturbing her ...and Priya is creating mess with the mangalsutra and his button more

Dheemi Dheemi Aag Se Ek

Shola Bhadkaya Hain

Door Se Tumne Iss Dil Ko

Kitna Tarsaya Hain ...

I LOVE U Mrs.Kapoor...I LOVE  to listen the Golu from u as i find lots of love of u for me.. when u  calls me with ur sweet voice ,..Priya looks at him ..and finds his winks and ..naughty smile...

Thyat ...u r impossible Mr.Kapoor..and tries to fly from there ...RAM clutches her wrist and pulls her in his bear hug ...and this time more tightly than before ...

Mai ab iss dil ke saare

Aarman nikalunga

Softly kisses her neck .and..moving his hand on her bare back...Priya ..cant take this torture any more ..she hugs him more tightly..just to sooth her ..and her feelings..as she belongs the right place now..and his action making her more and more weak...she was craving for this...from the last few months..

Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho

Seene Se Laga Loonga

Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga

hmm hmm

Ram says  very softly .. but with seductive voice... Priya ...

Not any words..just she  is able to let him know that she is aware  what is happening with her... Hmmm

tumhari..Blouse ki hook khula hai ...

Priya feels his naughtyness again and this time she pushes him lightly...but as Ram was lost in her totally..loosing his balance ..he fails on the side by bed...but with Priya on his top..

Pyar Ke Daaman Mein Chunkar

Hum Phool Bhar Lenge

Raaste Ke Kaante Saare

Door Kar Lenge

With this sudden fall.. they become surprised but ...with happy smile they just avoid the fact ..and enjoying their  proximity ..

Pyar Ke Daaman Mein Chunkar

Hum Phool Bhar Lenge

Raaste Ke Kaante Saare

Door Kar Lenge

Ram rolls her on the bed ..and comes top on her ...

Ek Confess karna hai ...

Hmm... ...   Priya  is lost in his eyes.. and charming smile.. ...

Yaad hai wo..meri snoring video just after  our marriage ..u recorded ...

HA yaad hai ...

We had  fallen  like this way .. and...

Andd... kya ?

This day u were so close to me ..first time..and  my true confession i wanted to...

Kyaaa...

biting her lower lips she asked...coz ...she knows the answer..she knows her Golu Husband more than him..

Jaaneman Tumko Apni

Main Jaan Bana Loonga

Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga

What i wanted to do that day ..Today I can...do easily with the mother of my three daughters ...with my soulmate...hai na ..

Aapko koi roka hai kya ...

Ram smiles and  goes so close to her .. to fill the gap..

Screen fades...

ufff  .. i know its worst .. but .. waiting for all typo . comments ..pleaseee...

Forgive all  errors please...

Edited by BALHLOVER - 9 years ago
Yup first me
Awesome OS!!
Thanks 4 pm!!
Hi Sanju,
Awesome OS
it's very emotional, cute, beautiful & Romantic too
Thanks for the PM
Perfect title amazing tha di thank u for pm
wow.awesm.mrng mrng raya os read krne ko mil gaya.thank u for the pm..n kaha pe rok dia yaar?nt fair haa.pls cntinue
I have already commented but still commenting here my sanju. 
Just for you..

yippeee me done
Lovely os..
The song I loved it... ❤️
Great work
Romantic os...
Loved each and every part of the os... 

THANK YOU FOR THE PM

LOVE YOU DHER SARA

Superb update dear
Thanks for pm
Its nice nd m glad u continues from dt situation cz in serial dt moment was ruined cz of seperate frames..
So nice os ..
Lovd it 😊
After a long long time got to read a new OS :) lived it... Very beautifully written ;) 
wow simply awesome. 
   just mind blowing..  

wat a beautiful  Lovely dovey  OS
 sanju  thanks dear for this OS.   absolutely fantastic..