Keerti Nagpure & Rafi Malik -- The Raghuvanshi's

sarah_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Talented & beautiful Keerti is brilliant with her facial expressions & is a good actress --however the serial got caught up in the Mother inlaw -daughter inlaw issue & had the story focused more on the leads & they love story with a lot more scenes between them earlier in the serial surely they would have made a hit jodi --- She did a great job as Nandini but is capable of much better performances and will yet evolve into an amazing actress --- Keerti has the homely good looks of the girl  which is the center of most serials ---

Rafi Malik as a new comer was very good in DKBN &  has evolved very well as an actor -- He has great personality & excellent dialogue delivery which are his assets he looked great as Rajveer as it had a modern rich boy image which went well with his model personality -- he has a lot going for him & if he chooses  well & gets the right connections he will go far -- Infact he has a lot more than some of the actors who get they breaks only   due to the family connections with the industry --

ALL THE BEST KEERTI & RAFI --wish you success in your future projects --

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

20cas10sim thumbnail
I think dey r a cute couple.they should have had more love scenes together.wish they stayed longer on air.love dis soapie.dey beter than all the couples at the moment on tv
sarah_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 20cas10sim

I think dey r a cute couple.they should have had more love scenes together.wish they stayed longer on air.love dis soapie.dey beter than all the couples at the moment on tv

I Totally agree with you --the CV had a fantastic lead pair & should have had a lot more romantic scenes way earlier in the serial & it the serial was showing what it is doing now it certainly would have made a difference -- however I still feel this serial has so much more than so many other serials & Sony's decision to axe it was very bad --

Keerti in her political role does a superb  job she seems very focused & appears the part to the T --

Also loving the way GD has evolved - the actress has done an excellent job in her role 

They should have made Rajveers character really bold once he returned from living at G block -- Rafi certainly would have carried off the macho character very well & it would have added a lot to his character ---