Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
there should be an official party thread sumi.. n a contest! like may be a poem writing contest congratulating the team>
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Wow jaani, that's an awsm idea πŸ‘

alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nice idea priyam agree why dont u nightqueen make a topic make it so creative we all know u are so creative so make it creative and all will visit !!!

a special game can be there 2
or  a thanks giving topic to all mebers from new to the old all ! ! !
Dr.Fear thumbnail
^^ Amazing idea Mena & Priya i can make a official thread congratulating the team with a poem contest and special sections for wishes and creations but i am afraid to do it as sab log kehte hai hum tumhaare saath hai par na koi wishes send karta hai na creations .

that's why i dislike opening such threads in this forum
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

mmm if that's the problem i have an solution that is u make an important topic and write the work to be done and who all would like to participate for this threat and they would surely post ! it would be easy for u 2 and people themself would like to participate !!! & yes u even give duties optional like inviting some members .. & some other

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: menamithu

mmm if that's the problem i have an solution that is u make an important topic and write the work to be done and who all would like to participate for this threat and they would surely post ! it would be easy for u 2 and people themself would like to participate !!! & yes u even give duties optional like inviting some members .. & some other

Mena , last time bhi yahi kiya tha maine par koi kuch karne ko tayyar nahi . I don't mean i have objection to work and take up responsibilities but if i do it alone , then where will be the team work and its joy ??

I don't like heaping work on others neither do it myself like an alone soul but if u think it will give a good result , then i will surely do it Mena ,thank you πŸ€—

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow! let make a party thread
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Yeah shamma, I even got an idea to make it unique 😊
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow that is amazing congrats all JAJ fans!!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š