Rangrasiya

Monaya seg 2nd march it was too good

Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Monaya sbs seg was too good,sanaya is too cute  n she told mohit to play d eye game but mohit was refusing but she said dont give excuses n then he played n sanaya won again she love to win that game she was so happy n sanaya said we dont get time together now as mohit used to drop me when he was doing qubool hai but now ashish is our new coolie that so sweet of ashu  he drop my doll n she said mohit is too concerned for my food whether i eat properly or not n he send me food daily from his home n she said he is too caring n they even said we dont get time sanya said she  wanted to go for main tera hero but couldnt go bcaz we had no time n he even said sanaya changed a lot n she dont get much angry now n sanaya said mohit didnt changed n he is still slow and sanaya said it was me who need to be changed n i changed too that was too cute of her , i just loved especially d part she said ashish drops him...all his costars love her n they r good frnds as sanaya is so sweet by nature... I have became an ashish fan too from now

Dont you guys think we should thank sbs for all rangrasiya sanaya n especially this monaya seg,monaya fans should thank them  n i think sbs is d only program which listen to there fans so much so plz thank them by msg n posting on their wall its my req for such awsum segments
..https://www.facebook.com/saasbahuaursaazish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
me too loved it:) i just love their love for each other:)
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Love Monaya a lots...

Lovely interview 
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@deepika - ashish doesnt drop sanaya, he brings food for her from mohit's house! Ashish n mohit must b living near by so mohit sends over food wid ashish
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: monaya_sajan

@deepika - ashish doesnt drop sanaya, he brings food for her from mohit's house! Ashish n mohit must b living near by so mohit sends over food wid ashish

OmG...so sweet of AS & mohit ...
Love Monaya cutie pies...
AS is such a nice guy & good actor..
Monaya,Parud rock...