Mahabharat

Feedback to CVs/ Story distortion # 3

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello friends.
Welcome to the land of discussing story distortions, where many of us love to point out how, what & why certain pts shown differ from the Ved Vyas's Mahabhart, the original writer of this epic.
Some may say how do you know so much or have you read the original book, which is not awailable a it was a collection of poems. Well the answer can be those poems written in Sanskrit by Ganeshji is awailable as a compilation of Sanskrit Shlokas, may be with bit changes but the essence is retained in them. Mahabharat is translated in many languages. What we get online is KMG's translation of this epic, to check, to refer to to find out how much it differs from what we see in the show, which is not the original MB but an interpretation.
It is important to remember, the epi. we are seeing now were shot months back. 
While discussing here creative criticism is allowed but bashing, insulting any character, member, makers of this show is strictly not allowed.

Link of previous thread:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would like to congratulate starbharath CVs ...without whom it wasn't possible to create a new distortion thread...I hope you keep working hard and we can complete numerous πŸ˜†threads ...by the end of war...rather I am confident that you would give your best...πŸ˜†
ElMystique thumbnail
@Vrish in referance to question posed by you in last thread...regarding Yuddhi's prophecy in Dwarka I think the residents of Dwarka in sb are highly influenced by novel thoughts of Yuddhi that Rukmini is kurukul Vadhu...That may be one of the reasons for accepting Yuddhi as their supreme...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Frappie... CVs wont let us down... πŸ˜›
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay! New thread!
@frappie I don't get you. What is it about Rukmini being Kurukul vadhu?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
ElMystique thumbnail
πŸ˜† Surya I guess you missed yuddhi's dilogue when he said to Mr.Shishupal that rukmini is kurukul vadhu...I always thought she was Vrishini kulvadhu but thanks to starbharath...for enlightening me...I watched it recently after diala told me...πŸ˜†
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Yay! New thread!

@frappie I don't get you. What is it about Rukmini being Kurukul vadhu?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

During the rajsuya yagna, Yuddhi said that Sisupal insulted the Kurukul vadhu Rukmini πŸ€£

Quickly made a video:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXmrBCeFIn0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*Yudi does not differentiate children of his great great grandfather Yayati πŸ˜›
ElMystique thumbnail
πŸ˜› Yayati ????? good one diala...
Yuddhi though not blood related to yayati through puru..yet samraat prasaan ho...I think he has taken the Vasudhewa kutumbakam concept quite seriously...πŸ˜† Edited by frappie - 9 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good start..
Rukmini being Kurukul Vadhu... urgh.. Rukmini being even related to that feudal-family?? Never.