Akhilendra Mishra as Kansa in Mahabharat - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Arijit007

govardhan giridhari krishna krishna, mor mukut sir dhaari krishna krishna. this is the song, surya, krishna bg song.
oh that.. thats why.. kuch jaana pehchana lag raha tha
I guess it will be a flashback. But can't be sure as Starbharata has changed the order of events before.

they realized IPL would clash with MB now ?

instead of showing Kansa's story they could have as well shown the Virat war
even now they can show the details of Krishna's peace mission as how much he tried to explain Duryodhana to not  War and then showing his Universal Form

also adding story of Uppapadavas would be nice to see

What krishna story and even mahabharat war have they gone nuts
tfs. all i can say is the Star bharat Cvs have gone bonkers.
not excited at all.. 😭 they wont show my parth for so long and now they realise dat its too early for the war or its coz of IPL ? I mean is anything seriously wrong with d cvs? 😡 what is dis! dey cud have mentioned upapandavas also. what if dey start flashbacking everything? for example brihannala ka real story.. bakasur vadh..upapandavs etc etc,😆
Originally posted by shruthi2010

tfs. all i can say is the Star bharat Cvs have gone bonkers.

I think we all always knew they have gone bonkers! it is just that they achieved new level of craziness
Stupid CVs. Poor Planning. 
Originally posted by srishtisingh

now kansa? from where he came at this point in mb? kurukshetra war me fight karega kya?
btw thanks for sharing!
is there going to b some timemachine type of moment in which mb cast will travel to past? few days ago diala mentioned abt krishna leela being shot! does it refer to that

The part in bold - Ye idea achha hai ! Kansa gonna fight for Kauravas...you know...saare ke saare adharmis ek taraf ðŸ˜ƒ Kya jhakkas idea nikala hai starbharat CVs ne , Yo ! ðŸ˜Ž