Akhilendra Mishra as Kansa in Mahabharat - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Shakuni narrating Krishnas story? not a bad idea ... kaash it would happen after the Viraatroop incident in the kuru Court!
They could show Vidur/Sanjaya narrating Krishnas leelas to Dhritrashtra after the Viraatroop incident or regardless of it ...
Sanjaya/Vidura did try to explain the Krishna phenomena to Dhrit.
Now Kansa ? πŸ˜²
It means they will go flashback...may be this time the CVs show Krishna is incarnation of Vishnu...whatever its, i love to see Krishna's leela 😳
Originally posted by Medha.S

They could show Vidur/Sanjaya narrating Krishnas leelas to Dhritrashtra after the Viraatroop incident or regardless of it ...
Sanjaya/Vidura did try to explain the Krishna phenomena to Dhrit.

@Medha, i wish your words will be true πŸ˜ƒ i want something like that...Vidura or Bhisma...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by debasree04

@Medha, i wish your words will be true πŸ˜ƒ i want something like that...Vidura or Bhisma...πŸ˜›

They all can take turns and try unsuccessfully to put some sense in his head ...πŸ˜†
this guy whom we ll now see as kansa played the role of shishupal in BRC's i think 
I am not sure about this..
Like I said somewhere in this forumπŸ˜† (can't remember where) they can show Krishna's story like how it was in Mahabharata, as the Harivamsa Parva, the appendix.
Of course, I am not expecting the CVs to have read the Mahabharata, but they would have at least heard of Harivamsa somewhere?

Vidura narrating Krishna leelas.. before the war. Wow. Dury and his brothers can crowd around and listen like 5 year olds..
Shakuni.. do you think he will understand who is Krishna? He will surely have supported Sisupala's views of Krishna lifting an anthill called Govardhana, killing a poor woman, a cow. etc etc.

Hm.
Ah.
Well, I hope they show at least this in an undistorted way. I don't want Krishna to be like... um.. I don't know, dancing Rasa leela with the gopas...
hmmm, let's see what they are upto. my mind is now singing, "raat kaal mein dhenu charaayein, makhan chori kar ke jo khaayein, krishna krishna woh hain krishna krishna, vrindavan mein jo raas rachaaye, murli ki dhun pe sab ko nachaaye, krishna krishna woh hain krishna krishna."
Originally posted by Arijit007

hmmm, let's see what they are upto. my mind is now singing, "raat kaal mein dhenu charaayein, makhan chori kar ke jo khaayein, krishna krishna woh hain krishna krishna, vrindavan mein jo raas rachaaye, murli ki dhun pe sab ko nachaaye, krishna krishna woh hain krishna krishna."
Which song is this?
govardhan giridhari krishna krishna, mor mukut sir dhaari krishna krishna. this is the song, surya, krishna bg song.