Mythological Masti

God as Mother - Sita Mai & Rukmini Mai - Page 2

Aarya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Dear Friends,

Legendary heroes are always recognized & extolled.Rama & Krishna are like our fathers whose greatness is high like that of a mountain which is visible to our eyes but the greatness of our mothers Sita & Rukmini is like the depth of an ocean which isn't visible from the surface.

Friends you are welcome to join here if you are interested in extolling the greatness and glory of Sita Mai & Rukmini Mai!😊

Rules : Important Please Read
  • Members can discuss only about Sita Mai & Rukmini Mai here in this thread.
  • Though other forms of God and Lakshmi Mai are believed to be existed in different Yugas,here in this thread we will be discussing only and only about Sita Mai & Rukmini Mai.
  • Discussions related to actors not preferred.Rather we can discuss about the character(either Sita or Rukmini )they played in a serial.
  • The AT shouldn't run appreciating a single actress playing Sita or Rukmini but in reference to a scene the skill of an actress can be praised.
  • Bashing or comparision of goddesses actors is strictly prohibited.
  • Please try to say 2 or 3 lines extolling the greatness of Sita Mai or Rukmini Mai whenever you post a picture.
  • Friends rather than spamming let us try to maintain the quality of this discussion.Please join hands and come together.😊
Edited by Aarya19 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aarya19

Hi

Where can I find discussions on Sita Mai & Rukmini Mai?

Plz help me!

Hai welcome to MM ForumπŸ˜ƒ

I think there is no such discussion going on here.If you are interested you can open a new thread.😊

Better change this topic into a Sita & Rukmini AT
Aarya19 thumbnail

Thank You!But how?

How to delete the post?

*RESERVED* (for discussion)
Edited by Aarya19 - 9 years ago
chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Check your Private Messenger Box on the top of the page.I've sent a message with details.
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank You!But how?

How to delete the post?

PM the DT of this forum,  lola610😊
Aarya19 thumbnail

Thank You so much Surya-KrishnaBhakta and Cool & Fresh

Plz keep helping me,and discuss here if you like these great avatars of Divine Mother,love you loads!

Bye for now.😊
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do not have enough experience of both Sita and Rukmini Devis to discuss a lot about them.
But what do you want to discuss? ANything in particular or generally..
Aarya19 thumbnail

SuryaKrishnaBhakta please read my first post again,I've edited it.Sorry for the inconvenience!

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Dear Friends,

Legendary heroes are always recognized & extolled.Rama & Krishna are like our fathers whose greatness is high like that of a mountain which is visible to our eyes but the greatness of our mothers Sita & Rukmini is like the depth of an ocean which isn't visible from the surface.

Friends you are welcome to join here if you are interested in extolling the greatness and glory of Sita Mai & Rukmini Mai!😊

Beautifully said!πŸ‘πŸ‘
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Of Course I Will Join.
I Love Talking About Goddess Sita.
And Goddess Rukmini.
😳