Rangrasiya

The value of his life for her equals what she feels for him..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I see many people wondering if such a sacrifice is worth it.. saw some comments about sacrificing something random.. maybe bangles.. etc etc.. maybe said in jest..

But what I wondered was.. is that all what his life is worth to her? A bunch of bangles? A house? A mountain of money? A nicely prepared plate of laddoo?

nope.. the only thing that was worth closest to the value of his life to her was her love for him.. And even her love for him, the fulfilment she gains by being in his life is less important to her than his survival.. his life..
That is why when weighted against each other his life won over her need to love him, to be beside him to share that life with him..

A simple question.. if i truly believed in a higher power.. and that the life of a loved one would be saved due to a sacrifice, and the higher the sacrifice the better the chances of fulfilment of my wish.. the more lacerating the sacrifice the better the chances that loved one will survive..

would I make a half way distance rational sacrifice, or would I make an irrational sacrifice that would destroy myself if I believed that it would reap better results..
Would I take that chance of giving that rational half important sacrifice if i had even 1% doubt that it would be weakening the chances of deliverance?
Would I risk not giving that painful heartbreaking sacrifice if i had even 1% doubt that, not giving it would weaken the chances of deliverance?

This is about each individual's faith. And the part in purple is written in the POV of a person who has that faith. Not of a skeptic..

I know I would give that irrational sacrifice myself if I was ever faced with it IF I BELIEVED that sacrifice would ensure I got my wish.
I honestly wonder if its wrong as some seem to make out...

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Sunara
The sacrifice was pure logical from an ardent believer's point of view and paro's character is such an ardent devotee !!
I actually LOVED the mandir scene ... Sanaya was impeccable in emotional scenes, her amazing voice modulation and expressions got me teary eyed!!
And the when she was in the hospital the nuance of forced restraint and hesitation of Paro to be near Rudra was awesome !!
Just absolutely did not like it when Rudra again started his rudeness saga with Paro , good that Paro gave him some piece of her mind !!
Paro's departure will sure teach Rudra some much manners !!Edited by NicklausBarbie - 9 years ago
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the answer she gave the panditji..wohi mere liye sabse anmol hai..aur shivji se jhooth kaise bolu.. For me, this is the essence of her love..fr rudra as well as bholenath..it ws beautiful n honest beyond words...

beautiful post sunara!
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👏 Fab post sunara 
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=asmi279] the answer she gave the panditji..wohi mere liye sabse anmol hai..aur shivji se jhooth kaise bolu.. For me, this is the essence of her love..fr rudra as well as bholenath..it ws beautiful n honest beyond words...

beautiful post sunara!

👏
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
No it's not wrong if one truely believe in that. The stakes were very high so she did what she had to do. Since the CVs are drawing parraral to shiv Parvati angle can someone shed some light ( if anyone knows ) on if something like this happened in their life too...I mean did Parvati leave & Shivji had to run after her ? I would hate to have MU angle of Rudra misunderstanding Paro again & if she goes without telling him about her barter then does she not know how it will devastate him totally ? She knows what his mother's betrayal did to him so do you think she will do it herself ?
angelarabia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I in a way agree with you in the pov of someone who believes in sacrifices. But others who really don't it just comes out as an odd thing. I guess there is always two sides of things when it comes to beliefs, specially when it comes to belief! Some like me believe the power of prayers of course, nothing higher than that. But also believe in fighting for those we love and not sacrifice them. Perhaps this might be because of diff believes. It doesn't really matter really, it will be as it is penned down by cvs, it is so because they believe in this kind of senerio, May be I am one in all the thousands of fans, but I don't share that kind of sentiment. Nothing wrong with wishing it wasn't so.
Ps: the bangles instead of the man-candy was of coarse a joke 😛
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: babyji

No it's not wrong if one truely believe in that. The stakes were very high so she did what she had to do. Since the CVs are drawing parraral to shiv Parvati angle can someone shed some light ( if anyone knows ) on if something like this happened in their life too...I mean did Parvati leave & Shivji had to run after her ? I would hate to have MU angle of Rudra misunderstanding Paro again & if she goes without telling him about her barter then does she not know how it will devastate him totally ? She knows what his mother's betrayal did to him so do you think she will do it herself ?

read this story if u can - then u will get why this would have to happen IF SHE BELIEVED IN IT TRULY

automaticstart thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post sunara . from day one paro character was like this . she was a firm beliver of god n then the priest himself told her to do that n belived him n do that. i dont see any problem but any way paro is not like any of us . so we cant relate to her n thats what the problem here.
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelarabia

I in a way agree with you in the pov of someone who believes in sacrifices. But others who really don't it just comes out as an odd thing. I guess there is always two sides of things when it comes to beliefs, specially when it comes to belief! Some like me believe the power of prayers of course, nothing higher than that. But also believe in fighting for those we love and not sacrifice them. Perhaps this might be because of diff believes. It doesn't really matter really, it will be as it is penned down by cvs, it is so because they believe in this kind of senerio, May be I am one in all the thousands of fans, but I don't share that kind of sentiment. Nothing wrong with wishing it wasn't so.
Ps: the bangles instead of the man-candy was of coarse a joke 😛

the bangle one was just a reference for me to make a point. hope u are not offended :)

ok coming to that - umm.. well as one who does bartering to every god I believe in practically daily.. for little stuff well.. it made sense to me..
I sometimes feel it might be wrong, so i try to make the stuff I use to barter more nice n deep than superficial.. that is as far as I have gone to change in that..cz i naturally barter with god..
That is why we make prasad, take the opportunity to be the sponsor of a religious even, etc etc.. mannat, fasts.. all wrapped in beautiful packages r our bartering with god..

so honestly it made more than sense to me..

but i guess if one didn't actually do it, it might seem strange to that person i guess.. so we will agree to disagree!! 😳