Rishabala OS : He Said He Loved Me - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Loved the OS; for a change it was guy who was virgin. Glad RK didn't have double standard.

-Sona
Awww lovely and very different story.. I loved this RK and felt bad for this Madhu.. and trust me you wrote it beautifully .. May I know who was that friend of RK who suggested him that?   and he agreed willingly 😆

Thanks for this story Love 🤗
Originally posted by meiejrishbala

i don't know whether there is a man like the rishabh was in this story..."a virgin man forgiving and then loving his not virgin wife"...but i wish god must create such men
i loved the os lazy 😊😊😊...the talk about gettng physical comfort first in  arranged marriages appeared so real...i loved every thing ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

but i hav a doubt 😕😕😕 what present was rk given madhu at their weding anniversary? 😕😕😕

about JQ,i havn't read any story of her ...just marked 5 stories as "want to read"...now that one of my fav.writer(its YOU 😉😉😉) is a fan of JQ,i will read it immediately ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›

thank you so much hun.. and i totally agree

a diamond set😊

the bridgerton series were really good.. then i liked what happens in London.. that is one book where I could actually see the lead falling in love..  I don't know how to explain that...
I loved d OS...once agn u r a superb writer...
I just loved the os...awesome...I can't understand how do you write so amazingly...thnks for pm..