SwaRon passion and intimacy:Fan's wishlist(some wishes done) :D

Posted: 9 years ago

We're youngsters in 2014, for us there are certain moments we would identify with being in a relationship proper, some moments of actual physical intimacy,passion and not just staring at each other moments at one-arm distance. Want SwaRon romance to have those real passionate moments instead of archaic platonic romance.Right now its been all good with romance of the more cuteness variety which we truly appreciate and are really liking also but Swayam-Sharon's love story has always been about fire and passion and their ways of expressing love for each -other should also feature the same.😊

So, share your wishes here of those moments of passion,care,intimacy in their romance and love which you all want to see.Any situation which you all have in your mind...go ahead...write it down... Will keep updating the list :)

1- First Special kiss -In RDX party, Swayam spoke about their first kiss which he always wanted to be very special the day when Sharon would also understand and reciprocate to his love.So, now that they are together,we all are dying to watch that special moment in the SwaRon love-story.

2- Passionate and super-romantic SwaRon dance where both express their love via their dance and not hold themselves back like earlier.There has not been a SS duet dance in the past one month😭

3-Completion of the 5th wish and a proper camping date coz last time it ended abruptly.

4-Back hugs , Swayam hugging sharon from behind and putting his head of shoulder with hands wrapped around her . I dunno , I find back hugs so couplish and would love to see that on SwaRon .

Edited by muskurana - 9 years ago
the two main wishes already added by you πŸ˜ƒ
other than that
i want sharon to play with swayam's hair while he resting in her lap
 2 camping date to be continued, more romantic this time
3 sharon cooking and swayam naughtily disturbing her πŸ˜› basically distracting her frrom cooking
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
Ummm what's intimacy...lets see...As a SwaRon fan I have faced almost all kinds of situations with them since I started watching D3 ..be it any situation, I have always seen the concern oozing through them for each other, and well they are SwaRon...They can fight any situation and yet their love will come out to be stronger than before...I have always wanted SwaRon post relationship phase to be written dreamilyyy as in extremely dreamy with one thing, as in their usp remaining intact...

They are an intense couple, and in so manyyy months they have shown their intensity in manyyy ways but relationship is altogether different.

The first and foremost things I want is Swayams wishlist to be completed...!! With continuation of saibo 😳 since it was incomplete last time and also I want desi girl Sharon redone coz last time there was no love visible to Sharon from Swayam's side!! In this, I want romance while cooking...as in I cant describe but those small yet cuteee moments a madly in love couple shares!! And well of course I want bike race as in the 5th wish!!! Important hai!! ^_^

Apart from this I remember Sharon once asking Swayam to cook breakfast for them next time...which never came! So I want that!!!

I want them to talk, about stuff, about each other, walk in the twilight and find happiness in small things, which they do, well :P 

I want birthdays too! Swayam wishing her at 12 and baking a cake or vice versa!! ^_^ 

Lastly I want a dance, like u said. A passionate one...pouring out their feelings!!  I just want one romantic dance!!

Can't type more from mobile..keypad giving probs..will edit soon :)
Edited by Mihi4VruShan - 9 years ago
1. first kiss is a must.. for every couple their first kiss is special and as Swayam promised i want the perfect setting.. maybe candles or the beach at night πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...
2. A passionate dance like Khamakha ..

3. as Diya rightly said A Back hug... Its sooo couplish

4. Swayam Picking Sharon up in his arms as he did in Chokra jawan re

5. Continuation and a proper camping date and also the 5th wish list..

6. Last but not the least PDA... 

7. Sharon and Swayam watching a romantic movie together or a scary one πŸ˜‰ at His or her place !!!
Edited by Sed_Dreamer - 9 years ago
Swayu and Sharon, walking, holding der hands and talking in Juhu beach...in the evening...

Sharon playing with Swayu's hairs, and of course Swayu should not get irritated with it -_-

baki reserved...lemme imagine -_-

and the most important wish NO MORE BREAK UPS πŸ˜‘

edited

something like this please...swayu sitting in table or something, sharon standing and loving each other :p :-
Edited by like.a.boss - 9 years ago
SwaRon have always all about passion and intensity and this should reflect in their romance too. Here goes my list :

1) First kiss is a must from my side too , and with that I'd really like ,  RDX  scene  to be reshot first with VruShan, for scene to be fully complete . Like when the first kiss happens, before that should be a flashback of that scene .

2) Back hug , Swayam hugging sharon from behind and putting his head on her shoulder with hands wrapped around her . I dunno , I find back hugs so couplish and would love to see that on SwaRon .

3) Something like khamakha nahi with both fully participating this time . β˜ΊοΈ Khamakha is like a benchmark for intensity level for us, and we need some sequence to surpass that level this time. An intense sequence. 

4) Jungle mein mangle sequence ( cr : Nabamita ) . A sequence where they are both lost in the woods, bonfire, under the starlit night romance  

I'll revisit post when I get more ideas , for now that's it .☺️

*Edit * 

5) SwaRon holding hands in public , in college , that's a little pda, I'd love to see them do .
Edited by ...Diya... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...Diya...

SwaRon have always all about passion and intensity and this should reflect in their romance too. Here goes my list :

1) First kiss is a must from my side too , and with that I'd really like that  RDX  scene  to be reshot first with VruShan for scene to be fully complete . Like when the first kiss happens, before that should be a flashback of that scene .

2) Back hug , Swayam hugging sharon from behind and putting his head of shoulder with hands wrapped around her . I dunno , I find back hugs so couplish and would love to see that on SwaRon .

3) Something like khamakha nahi with both fully participating this time . β˜ΊοΈ Khamakha is like a benchmark for intensity level for us, and we need some sequence to surpass that level this time. An intense sequence. 

4) Jungle mein mangle sequence ( cr : Naba ) . A sequence where they are both lost in the woods, bonfire, under the starlit night romance  

I'll revisit post when I get more ideas , for now that's it .☺️

back hug eppsss  i so want that
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
i want :
1) something like reshoot of RDX-party πŸ˜³
2) first swaron kiss 
3) passionate romantic rain dance β˜ΊοΈ
wow !thank you so much for making this post .
I too have many wishes are a SwaRon fan.
1. First special kiss its : I have always dreamt of one since the day I saw RDX party . Swayam's "tum bohat special ho ..." part is something that defines Swayam Shikawat. I would love to see their first kiss which would complete a circle of swaron's story.
2. Rain dance.": I am also dying to see a passionate and hot dance no. on dekho na or hum tum..both are my fav songs n completely suit SwaRon's story

3. Bike Racing: Bike is a part of Swayam's wishlist and I think Sharon still needs to fulfill that wish  ..

4. Swayam Sharon beach date : Does anyone remember Swayam once mentioned that he wants to take Sharon on a date to the beach. ? Swayam " halki halki baarish, sirf main aur voh " I badly want the majnu back in swing .. a romantic n sweet beach date

5. Lastly , I would love to see Sharon doing special things for him.. I want cvs to explore SwaRon as an official couple now. We have seen  every phase of SwaRon apart from this.

SwaRon is pure and beautiful love story.Hope cvs handle  it carefully and give us magical scenes that do justice to SwaRon's story . I want to see passionate romance between SwaRon.
I have a endless list when it comes to SWaRon.But i thnk i will limit my heart and brain here πŸ˜†
1)First kiss is a must for me too.The special one which Swayam always wanted and we want tht too πŸ˜†
2)A passionate dance .i desperately want it on o saiyaan from agneepath ..hope tht comes true but any other song also would do but a passionate one is a must.❀️
3)Sharon playing with Swayams Hair.
4) A long beach walk πŸ˜³
5)Swayam sitting against a wall and SHaron sitting between his legs..
6)oh and i want Sharon holding Swayams collar and kissing him ..

i shall stop now πŸ˜‰
Edited by Shreya.. - 9 years ago