Rangrasiya

PhatPhatiyaPost - Blue Body Parts

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Paro is all cute and coy while Moonchiya chokes and sputters in foamy spit. Moonchiya falls to the floor and Paro wonders if she is really that beautiful until she discovers the colgate foam in his mouth. 

I don't know which School of Antidote Paro graduated from, but I've never heard of choking the victim as a prescribed remedy. In any case, since Bholenath was choked by Parvati, it makes it fair game. After all, we are sworn to the holy idea of seeing Shivji in Rudra and Parvathi in Paro, despite the fact that Shivji never rode a Phatphatiya or worked a day in life to protect Kailas Borders from Sarhad par (Nepal??), and Parvathi was summa cum laude M.A. graduate in Vedas, not a 5th grade educated village girl. Nah! those are pesky details in the thrilling world of mythology parallels that is driven down our throats. Now I am getting a neelkanth. 

In the hospital
Doctor: I have bad news. 
Paro: Nahiii!
Doctor: Pehle sun tho lijiye
Paro: ok. please do tell. 
Doctor: Its iron poisoning.
Paro: I knew it, I knew it. He shouldn't have taken those protein shakes and iron supplements
Doctor: The poison has spread to nether regions
Paro: Nahiii
Doctor: Now, I am afraid his consumashuns parts have been pressed so hard, they've become blue balls
Paro: Nahiii
Doctor: If in the next 12 hours, the man does not erect...stand erect and walk, then I am sorry, please inform India-Forums Paagal Fan Associationt that they can kiss consumashuns good bye. 

KcM's blue ghaghra flies up in glee. No pothas, no pothis. It couldn't get any better. 
SJ wishes she were in that hospital bed, soothing every blue part of Moonchiya. Paro is more worried about solving the CSI-Changandgarh mystery of iron poisoning, much to SJ's chagrin, instead of taking over the duty of making Moonchiya stand erect. She asks Mythili to find clues and it takes all of Mythili's education to put two and two together to get 2+2=4.35. 

I want to know which store KCM buys her Haldiram's Iron Mixture Choora. If killing people were as easy as mixing a teaspoon of this mixture in a laddoo, there are a few people I'd like to wipe off the face of the earth. 

Bloody Cyanide will need a shrink when it finds out that the humble Iron Choora is more potent than its venom. 

Some notables from today's episode
2mins 56secs - the time it takes needle to travel to rudra's toes. 
Mythili stores some poison mix for her future use
The bedroom mice are getting laid because they didn't attack the dropped laddoo
Bhook and Neend ka Keeda only affects Paro, KcM is on a caffeine high. 
Dilsher's phone must be in the bottom of Ganges

Edited by serialjunkie - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sau sunar ki aur ek luhaar ki! SJ sa you have that iron hathoda...
Will be back after watching the episode.

Dekh liya!

Logic doondhtey doondhtey ho gaya sab tragic
Yahi toh hai apne pyaare Rangrasiya ka magic
Logic doondhney se milti hai tragedy
Tragedy doondhney se milti hai comedy
Comedy doondhney se milta hai action
Action doodhney se milta hai Rudra-Paro ka friction
Aur friction mein hum doondhtey hai consummashun
Posts ko padhkar hanstey hai CVs
Aur kehtey hai 'Bachhu doondhtey reh jaaogey'...πŸ˜†
Edited by mimosa658 - 9 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my you nailed it, like always πŸ€£ Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 9 years ago
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That ws freaking awesome!!
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Son on "deathbed", papa ka koi ata pata nahi.

Kal tent chronicles. Today no consummashuns pe baat aa gayi? What a DRAMATIC twist.

Naturally, logic had gone into the bhaad a long time ago and has stayed there ever since.

Mice can smell iron. Even they are worried something can harm their teeth. They stayed away from the laddoos.

Paro first noticed the diya. She was contemplating singing Silsila yeh chaahat ka. But the diya snuffed out. Then she thought checking Rudra is a good idea.

Why is KcM so non-creative with her plans? After iron fillings, why didn't she look for some nice deadly poison? Again iron? And please. She was so convinced no one would discover poison plans. Pata chal gaya na? Now doesn't she know about post mortem reports?

The single set of brains have now passed to Paro and Maithili, Rudra doesn't need them at this point. In fact, Paro is such a dimaagi woman, she doesn't drop a tear at Rudra's state. She recalls and narrates, to perfection, the Neelkanth tale, in case we mythology novices had missed it.

Right now, can just Rudra stand up? Erec... uska baad mein sochenge.
Edited by Exprimere - 9 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG SJ you are the limit πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
My stomach is aching so much from laughing my guts out...thank god nobody is there in my room now as hubby busy watching the IPL and daughter in the dreamland 

Yesterday it was 2mins 56secs for the laddoo to travel from rudra's fingers to Paro's mouth and another 2mins to travel back to rudra's mouth πŸ˜†

dev25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

only you can extort humuor from stupidest episodeπŸ˜†
Dream_on thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And that is why we have such episodes.. So that we can get such posts ..Lol. 
Seriously tho.. Where is dilsher, and mala, and thakursa..even Laila!! I want them back.. KCM is way too black..
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† Very funny...
PPP has to be forum saver today...
Very ..shall I say  average episode...
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
despite the fact that Shivji never rode a Phatphatiya or worked a day in life to protect Kailas Borders from Sarhad par (Nepal??)πŸ˜†
what symbolism 

and the best part was they took another 10 minutes to explain the underlying symbolism 

so good GHsa , i am impressed !