Ek Ghar Banaunga

Serial Lost Its Way Perhaps

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
😃  Hello Folks 😃

😃  😃  😃 Just My Personal Thought 😃

😃  😃  😃  At The Present Way The Storyline Is On ; Personally Feel , Serial Has Lost Its Sense Of Direction 😃  😃  😃  Would Love More Innovative Storyline 😃 What Say ? ❓

😃 😃 😃   😃 😃  -- -- > Man  😃   😃 😃 😃   😃   😃

Edited by Manzz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeshaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey there!
I totally agree, I don't watch it properly now as I'm not enjoying the story at the minute. I hope they don't drag it out for too long now, feels like it's been going on for ages.
I had slight hope though that Akash and Poonam might re-marry? He mentioned it to Poonam so I thought maybe once they wrap up this story they might do a re-marriage track which I will happily watch 😃
Manzz thumbnail
😃  Thank You  😃

😃  😃  😃 Yes, That's A Nice Track, Better One  😃  😃  😃  

Originally posted by: pkbxo

Hey there!
I totally agree, I don't watch it properly now as I'm not enjoying the story at the minute. I hope they don't drag it out for too long now, feels like it's been going on for ages.
I had slight hope though that Akash and Poonam might re-marry? He mentioned it to Poonam so I thought maybe once they wrap up this story they might do a re-marriage track which I will happily watch 😃

nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes i agree with you i absolutely hate the way the story is going they need to end this track and give us something new i would love to see akash and poonam remarry 😊
saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Based on Precap Akash and Poonam will find out Ramesh Bhallla truth Tomorow
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry to butt in but In my opinion the story of poonam making her Place in the family and helping her husband as an equal partner in the business seems very appropriate to me. We do want Poonam to be a mordern independent carear woman. Or do we still belive that the husband should earn and wiefs should stay at home like Kanu.
Manzz thumbnail
😃   Yes, Very True  😃

😃  😃  😃  Like You Said, New Begining  😃  😃  😃  

Originally posted by: guptanita12

Yes i agree with you i absolutely hate the way the story is going they need to end this track and give us something new i would love to see akash and poonam remarry 😊

Manzz thumbnail
😃 Yes Indeed  😃

😃  😃  😃 But In Poonam Getting Her Foot Hold Family Storyline Could Have Been Better Said, Somewhere Lost Its Plot  😃  😃  😃  😳

Originally posted by: azuria

Sorry to butt in but In my opinion the story of poonam making her Place in the family and helping her husband as an equal partner in the business seems very appropriate to me. We do want Poonam to be a mordern independent carear woman. Or do we still belive that the husband should earn and wiefs should stay at home like Kanu.