Ye Hai Mohabbatein 28th April 2014 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode begins when Raman is taking care of Adi and Raman calls Ishita to ask how is Ruhi and Amma Appa? Ishita said I have not met them yet. He sounded so sweet and cute on the phone and Ishita smiled. Shagun gets noisy and listens to Raman's talking and gets jealous. Raman asks Ishita how did you get slim? Ishita said how does someone get slim in one day? She said Ruhi's school interview went well as well. Shagun starts thinking how did Raman start talking so much and caring? 😆 Raman tells Ishita you looked very well in that green dress and did not look like a benji type at all.

Dil Kahin Rukta Nai song started playing... Ishita gets happy and smiles. Raman says I am saying the truth. They have such a cute conversation! ❤️

Raman tells Ishita he had met a old friend and told him about you and that you are strong. Every person should be like you. Shagun gets more jealous. Raman kept on talking on the phone and said hello? Ishita fell asleep. Raman says looks like Ishita fell asleep while taking care of Ruhi. Adi wakes up saying mumma. Raman gives him a glass of water and says to Raman you are still here? Raman said yes the doctor had told me to stay overnight with you. Adi says to Raman you can leave, I'm fine. Raman wakes up Shagun and says Adi is fine.

Mihir gets a call from Raman asking about Ishita and looks like she is upset. Raman tells Mihir we talked last night and she did not tell me anything and acted oddly. Mihir says don't worry i will find out for you and good you are worrying for her and you miss her. Ishita sees Parmeet at breakfast table and Mr Bhalla asks Ishita come lets eat, Ishita refuses and says no I will have coffee so she comes and its and Parmeet keeps on looking at her. Ruhi comes and asks Ishita to drop her to school, then Mr Bhalla said I will drop you to school.

Mihir comes home and brings Aloo puri for Mrs Bhalla and Ishita. Ishita says I am not hungry. Mrs Bhalla and Simmi gives a angry look on Ishita. Mihir starts thinking something is wrong in the house. Parmeet's mood is off. Simmi taunts at Ishita. Mihir asks Ishita what happened? Ishita says Sorry I'm getting late. Raman called me asking about you because you didn't pick up his calls. Ishita leaves for clinic. Mihir asks Mrs Bhalla what happened? Raman is tensed. Mrs Bhalla got more angry thinking Ishita told Raman everything. She says to herself if Parmeet and Raman's relation breaks, I will not leave you Ishita.

Ishita is tensed. She thinks about who to tell about this situation. Mihir sees Ishita leaving in anger and gets Trisha's call. Trisha made idli sambar for first time and she wanted Mihir to come and taste it. Mihir goes and sees cooker moving and moves Mihika out of the way and pours water on cooker. Mihika says why did you move me? Trisha said its not her mistake, but thanks for saving Mihika's life. Ishita asks Ruhi to go play with Mutthu because she will be coming home late from work.

Sarika sees Ishita worried and upset so Ishita asks Sarika to go home. Vandu comes to meet Ishita at clinic and is worried. Vandu asks why did you call me, I went to go get veggies because Amma Appa are coming for dinner. Ishita says I need to talk you. I have a friend who is getting harassed badly by someone's husband and he touches her and stares at her badly. And this harassment is going too much far, my friend doesn't know what to do and some ladies do not believe her. Vandu says women should not bear this pain or harassment. Vandu says a man can do this to anyone else too, she shouldn't tolerate this crap.

Vandu says should I talk to your friend and Ishita says no I will give her your advice. Vandu gets a call from Shravu and leaves. Sarika comes in with her keys and says I'm sorry I heard your conversation. Ishita gets angry. Sarika says I know who you are talkig about and its not your friend. She says I know who you are worried cuz of Parmeet. Ishita is surprised.

Precap:

Ishita says the family will break if I tell them the truth. Ishita doesn't know what to do. Mrs. Bhalla supports Parmeet. Ishita's phone is switched off and Raman gets worried.
Thank you so very much for the update!
Thank you very much for the update.
Originally posted by QH_DDEJ_Fan

Episode begins when Raman is taking care of Adi and Raman calls Ishita to ask how is Ruhi and Amma Appa? Ishita said I have not met them yet. He sounded so sweet and cute on the phone and Ishita smiled. Shagun gets noisy and listens to Raman's talking and gets jealous. Raman asks Ishita how did you get slim? Ishita said how does someone get slim in one day? She said Ruhi's school interview went well as well. Shagun starts thinking how did Raman start talking so much and caring? 😆 Raman tells Ishita you looked very well in that green dress and did not look like a benji type at all.

Dil Kahin Rukta Nai song started playing... Ishita gets happy and smiles. Raman says I am saying the truth. They have such a cute conversation! ❤️

Raman tells Ishita he had met a old friend and told him about you and that you are strong. Every person should be like you. Shagun gets more jealous. Raman kept on talking on the phone and said hello? Ishita fell asleep. Raman says looks like Ishita fell asleep while taking care of Ruhi. Adi wakes up saying mumma. Raman gives him a glass of water and says to Raman you are still here? Raman said yes the doctor had told me to stay overnight with you. Adi says to Raman you can leave, I'm fine. Raman wakes up Shagun and says Adi is fine.

Mihir gets a call from Raman asking about Ishita and looks like she is upset. Raman tells Mihir we talked last night and she did not tell me anything and acted oddly. Mihir says don't worry i will find out for you and good you are worrying for her and you miss her. Ishita sees Parmeet at breakfast table and Mr Bhalla asks Ishita come lets eat, Ishita refuses and says no I will have coffee so she comes and its and Parmeet keeps on looking at her. Ruhi comes and asks Ishita to drop her to school, then Mr Bhalla said I will drop you to school.

Mihir comes home and brings Aloo puri for Mrs Bhalla and Ishita. Ishita says I am not hungry. Mrs Bhalla and Simmi gives a angry look on Ishita. Mihir starts thinking something is wrong in the house. Parmeet's mood is off. Simmi taunts at Ishita. Mihir asks Ishita what happened? Ishita says Sorry I'm getting late. Raman called me asking about you because you didn't pick up his calls. Ishita leaves for clinic. Mihir asks Mrs Bhalla what happened? Raman is tensed. Mrs Bhalla got more angry thinking Ishita told Raman everything. She says to herself if Parmeet and Raman's relation breaks, I will not leave you Ishita.

Ishita is tensed. She thinks about who to tell about this situation. Mihir sees Ishita leaving in anger and gets Trisha's call. Trisha made idli sambar for first time and she wanted Mihir to come and taste it. Mihir goes and sees cooker moving and moves Mihika out of the way and pours water on cooker. Mihika says why did you move me? Trisha said its not her mistake, but thanks for saving Mihika's life. Ishita asks Ruhi to go play with Mutthu because she will be coming home late from work.

Sarika sees Ishita worried and upset so Ishita asks Sarika to go home. Vandu comes to meet Ishita at clinic and is worried. Vandu asks why did you call me, I went to go get veggies because Amma Appa are coming for dinner. Ishita says I need to talk you. I have a friend who is getting harassed badly by someone's husband and he touches her and stares at her badly. And this harassment is going too much far, my friend doesn't know what to do and some ladies do not believe her. Vandu says women should not bear this pain or harassment. Vandu says a man can do this to anyone else too, she shouldn't tolerate this crap.

Vandu says should I talk to your friend and Ishita says no I will give her your advice. Vandu gets a call from Shravu and leaves. Sarika comes in with her keys and says I'm sorry I heard your conversation. Ishita gets angry. Sarika says I know who you are talkig about and its not your friend. She says I know who you are worried cuz of Parmeet. Ishita is surprised.

Precap:

Ishita says the family will break if I tell them the truth. Ishita doesn't know what to do. Mrs. Bhalla supports Parmeet. Ishita's phone is switched off and Raman gets worried.

awesome thanks.
of W*F...missed the episode due to family fun yayya..but will deformation watch cause this dhamakedaar Convoo

price u saved me.
😃  Thank You  😃

😃  😃  😃

😃  😃  😃  Nice One 😃  😃  😃 

😃 😃 😃   😃 😃  Going  😃   😃 Good 😃   😃   😃

Thanks for WU ..I really wish this show comes early in day here so I can watch it on tv 
Thanks for the Written Update