Rangrasiya

Rudra pratap ranawat strikes back !!!

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally, he is back in his senses. i loved the episode for once again revolving around his thought process and perception. He definitely was hurt about the fact that paro begged for his job, yes he was hurt more becos she was the one also responsible for the loss of it. He still wants paro in her limits and not being a romeo only becos they shared a drunk moment, thank u CVs not changing him overnight the way you ppl did with paro. atleast we can understand his anger andf frustation. Worst is that he is fatally in love with her, and even a slight distance from her scares him, he is scared of losing her, and thus he rushes back to the ppooja. I liked how paro mocked him in the pooja that he definitely has something for her, eventhough he blabbed nonsense of hating her to mask his protective and feared face. And the icing of the cake was ofcourse the gulping of the laddoo, I am extremely sure that Rudra doubted the laddoo once mohini started her constant chant of how paro should eat it, how Rudra should feed her, how the laddoo will be a blessing for her, thus he hold the laddoo for 2 minutes and had a deep thought, and later when he was just about to feed her, he realised that he must atleast ensure about it and ate the laddoo himself. and whoa, after eating it, he even said her that she should not laugh as she does not understand Rudra fully, exactly, bang on Rudra, paro certainly does not understand him fully at this point. So finally, major saab strikes back, a full Rudralicious episode, enjoyed it thoroughly. it will be terrible to see him suffering tomorow...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Dexter, me too enjoyed seeing our old Rudra back πŸ˜†  Lovey dovey doesnt suit him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Poor paro is going to be shattered now, to see her hero fallen and frothing at the mouth πŸ˜²πŸ˜­   And i really dont want any sacrifices and stuff πŸ˜‘  Just want that mother-son duo locked up in far off  Azkaban πŸ˜‘
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Yeah Dexter, me too enjoyed seeing our old Rudra back πŸ˜†  Lovey dovey doesnt suit him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Poor paro is going to be shattered now, to see her hero fallen and frothing at the mouth πŸ˜²πŸ˜­   And i really dont want any sacrifices and stuff πŸ˜‘  Just want that mother-son duo locked up in far off  Azkaban πŸ˜‘

thank you, that you liked my post. some people are too kiddish to dislike my post because i cannot relate to paro.lol... anyways, yes Rudra was in character and that was a pleasure, because it is ridiculous to think that overnight Rudra will worship Paro for her so called mahan beggings . NO, he should not, practically he was right about the job, begging and her being overactive in his life, good that he still remembers his 8 vows, because unless CVs justify Rudra forgetting the 8 vows, it will be character assasination. All i think is Rudra will not let paro know that why he had gulped the laddoo or even that the laddoo was responsible for his condition, hopefully we can get a major showdown between kakisa and him, thats what all i want. apart from Rudy boy everything today was so cliched, even the bangle sceneπŸ₯±
bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Glad he's back. Way too early for the mushy stuff. These two need to sort out their issues first before any chance of a romance track.

Last week was more of an aberration.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .bohemian.

Glad he's back. Way too early for the mushy stuff. These two need to sort out their issues first before any chance of a romance track.

Last week was more of an aberration.

yes too early to surrender to her divine sporty nature, she is his wife, he still finds it hard to belive and thus no way he should be grateful to her for the begging and all. and in a practical sense, he was right. obviously we aint too white like paro to understand the intentions she had, she is innocent, and that innocence is a killer to the passion Rudra has. This has been very well showed by the CVs. and once again with the laddoo drama, proven that Paro will have tough times ahead to read his eyes and his mind both of which are mysterious πŸ˜³/ love the fact that parud are complete opposite of each other.