Mythological Masti

I have few more questions!! - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago

Of course I ll read , I was already obligated to read it since u posted it on this thread in favour of my request to enlighten me with ur knowledge, my apologies that I delayed it n u had to insist even harder for me to read it.. so a little ashamed of it..but i ll definitely go through it..

I have already been through the beautiful narration of Shiva-Parvathi to Radha-Krishna story on the devdatta blog..it was very new for me n quite surprising n strange as pointed out earlier..

I had also been through the harekrishna site after u posted the link in ur first post.. there is a lot there, it will take forever for me to go through all of it..however, in my first attempt I decided not to read any further bcoz everything on that site was all about Krishna bhakthi..and..ummm..hope u dont take it the wrong way but I really dont connect with Krishna bhakthi like u..my ishta devta is Adi Parashakthi..n whenever I come across any articles pertaining to the goddess , I do get excited to go through it no matter how long or short it is..but since I dont connect with anything pertaining to Krishna/Vishnu / Ram I never make any efforts to go through any article related to them..but this time I ll try hard  ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was not telling you alone.
It was a general request.
And each one to his own Ishtadeva(ta).
viper83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Akash005

thanks guys.. please give as much as info as u can..this is all very very intresting n i m having a great time with this!!😃

yippee!!..i finally have the power to "like" a post!!👏👏.. i suppose then it was just a technical malfunction of my smartphone..m logged in through my pc now..

Talked to priest otherday - Budhevi - Mother EARTH Physical Manifestion of Laxmi but Is celestial form doesn't live with Lord Vishnu Sri Devi - Goddess Laxmi that lives with him.
This content was originally posted by: viper83

Talked to priest otherday - Budhevi - Mother EARTH Physical Manifestion of Laxmi but Is celestial form doesn't live with Lord Vishnu Sri Devi - Goddess Laxmi that lives with him.

Yes, Bhudevi and Sridevi r both manifestations of goddess Lakshmi, Sridevi form of Lakshmi seems to b directly associated with Vishnu..but all the subsequent forms of Lakshmi r somehow associated with all the subsequent forms of Vishnu .. n since Krishna had so many consorts each containing an ansha of goddess Lakshmi, Bhudevi's incarnation must have also been directly associated with Krishna as was pointed out by Surya_krsnbhakt..